THIS GOES RIGHT HAND IN HAND WITH THE STORY OF THE MOTHER THAT HAD 1 ADOPTABLE CHILD AND 1 UN-ADOPTABLE CHILD.......I HAVE A TOTAL OF 4 CHILDREN....3 BOYS AGES 6 5 AND 4 AND A GIRL AGE 3. WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR OUR CHILDREN FROM MARION COUNTY KENTUCKY FOR 5 YRS...YES PRETTY MUCH ALL OF OUR YOUNGEST THREES LIFE....AND ITS A CONTINUED FIGHT. THEY TOOK THEM IN APRIL 21ST 2011...FOR ABUSE ON MY NOW 5 YR OLD....I TOOK HIM TO THE ER CAUSE HE WAS HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS AND THEY TOOK PICTURES OF HIS CHEST...WELL THE CHEST XRAYS CAUGHT A PICTURE OF HIS ARM...THEY SAID IT WAS A HEALED FRACTURE AND TOOK BOTH OF MY OLDEST 2 (I WAS PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD BOY AT THE TIME) FOR RISK OF HARM ON MY OLDEST BOY AND ABUSE ON MY SECOND OLDEST.....WELL COURT ORDERED A FORENSICS REPORT ON HIS ARM....WE DIDNT GET A REPORT FROM THE SOCIAL WORKER TIL THE JUDGE FORCED IT AND IT TOOK A FULL YEAR....BY THEN THEY WERE SOOO EMBEDDED IN THE SYSTEM IT WAS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO FIGHT....FORENSICS CAME BACK IT WAS A NATURAL BOW FROM HIM COMING OUT ARMS UP. SOO THE CABINET AINT HAVIN IT...THEY SAID WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH A CASE PLAN...OKAY...FINE! WE DID...3 TIMES!!! THEY STILL TRIED TO TERMINATE OUR PARENTAL RIGHTS EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE PROOF OF ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WE HAVE COMPLETED!!! WELL THEY DID TERMINATE...WE STILL DIDNT IVE UP...WE TOOK IT TO THE SUPREME COURT....WHAT DO U KNO THEY RETURN OUR YOUNGEST CHILD OUR BABY GIRL 3 YRS OLD NOW....BUT NOT OUR BOYS....OUR 6 5 AND 4 YR OLD ARE NOW ADOPTED....WE ARE STILL GOING TO DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO FIGHT AS A MOTHER AND FATHER FOR OUR BABY BOYS ALWAYS!!! AND THEY ARE STILL PUTIING US THROUGH TOTAL HELL BEHIND OUR BABY GIRL....BUT TELL ME GUYS WHAT DO U THINK....WE OUR FIT TO RAISE A 3 YEAR OLD GIRL BUT NOT A 6 5 AND 4 YEAR OLD BOYS...U ASK ME SOMETHING IS DEFINTELY CORRUPT!! AND WE WOULDNT OF EVEN GOTTEN THIS FAR IF WE DIDNT GET A HECK OF A LAWYER WILLING TO WORK WITH OUR LOW INCOME AT THE LAST MINUTE AND I REALLY DO THANK U ROBERT SMITH WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!!!! PLEASE STOP THIS CORRUPTION AND HELP US GET OUR CHILDREN BACK WHERE THEY WERE MEANT TO BE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!! PLEASE?? I BEG U...HELP US PARENTS!!!