• Baby of Parents Who Declined Birth Certificate Still Not Returned in Alabama

Missionaries Christian and Danielle Holm were devastated Tuesday when it became clear that their baby was not coming home with them that day. It has been more than 2 months since Alabama social workers and sheriffs ripped their newborn baby from his mother's arms and placed him into foster care, even though the parents have broken no laws and have not harmed their child. Judge Melody Brooks Walker was due to render a judgement in their case on Tuesday, December 20, after hearing the case on Wednesday and Thursday of the previous week. That didn't happen. The Holms and several supporters came to the courthouse before the scheduled 4 pm hearing, hoping for answers. They received word Tuesday afternoon that Judge Walker had recused herself from their case that morning. This was reportedly done "to avoid the appearance of impropriety." They were told that there will not be another hearing or a decision on the case until a new judge is appointed. They don't know when that will be. Tears flowed freely in the parking lot as Danielle learned that the judge would not be issuing any judgement, and that she would not be getting her baby back that day: "I can't keep going home without my baby." Christian Holm sought to understand what was happening: "This is inhumane to torture our little baby and us like this."

Read full story...

Without the 'Birth Certificate' the STATE will lose out on the $1.3Million that accompanies it in the International Business World.

It is another form of SLAVERY! This is what the BC is all about and the Title to your car/truck is the same way. The Certificate of Title is NOT the title but it is traded as CREDIT on the international market.

Rebecca said:

This is a clear abuse of power by "the system". I hope a good lawyer will take over their case and give the courts a stern straightening out. Holms' Family, we are praying for you and your baby. Do not let them intimidate you anymore. Get this out on the news. Make a youtube video and have your family and friends link it everywhere. This won't take long to go viral. Meanwhile, keep notes, and find out who assaulted you at the park. Somebody will know. GOD is good.

This truly is a case for the FBI!

Aggravated assault as the medical 'help' in the Park had utensils to assault and help to make sure that they did what they wanted AGAINST the parents wishes.

The Park Superintendent storming into the Delivery Room is tantamount to TRESPASS! She explicitly violated the direct instructions of the parents.

She should be investigated VERY THOROUGHLY!

Admin said:

Missionaries Christian and Danielle Holm were devastated Tuesday when it became clear that their baby was not coming home with them that day. It has been more than 2 months since Alabama social workers and sheriffs ripped their newborn baby from his mother's arms and placed him into foster care, even though the parents have broken no laws and have not harmed their child. Judge Melody Brooks Walker was due to render a judgement in their case on Tuesday, December 20, after hearing the case on Wednesday and Thursday of the previous week. That didn't happen. The Holms and several supporters came to the courthouse before the scheduled 4 pm hearing, hoping for answers. They received word Tuesday afternoon that Judge Walker had recused herself from their case that morning. This was reportedly done "to avoid the appearance of impropriety." They were told that there will not be another hearing or a decision on the case until a new judge is appointed. They don't know when that will be. Tears flowed freely in the parking lot as Danielle learned that the judge would not be issuing any judgement, and that she would not be getting her baby back that day: "I can't keep going home without my baby." Christian Holm sought to understand what was happening: "This is inhumane to torture our little baby and us like this."

My heart is broken for these parents. I'm so hurt for them and their baby. I know nothing about what pain they must be feeling it is beyond my ability to comprehend. I can't imagine. How dare they act so wickedly against a baby! Research has proved babies know their parents from birth this baby spent 9 months bonding to mom and listening to dad. Now this little one does not understand why he can't find his mommy and daddy. I saw a program about babies switched at birth and those babies were aware they were switched and cried mom had more upset tummies and stress issues. When the switch was caught early and the babies returned the tummy issues subsided This poor baby being abused by the state shame on you Alabama child abuser state

This is a clear abuse of power by "the system". I hope a good lawyer will take over their case and give the courts a stern straightening out. Holms' Family, we are praying for you and your baby. Do not let them intimidate you anymore. Get this out on the news. Make a youtube video and have your family and friends link it everywhere. This won't take long to go viral. Meanwhile, keep notes, and find out who assaulted you at the park. Somebody will know. GOD is good.

Have the Holms' been able to visit their son? Have they even seen him since he was taken? This is awful.