• US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout

Vaccine injury cases are on the rise people, so if you’ve got your head in the sand and you haven’t been paying attention, it’s time to wake up. Here’s a little background for those of you just getting started. Ronnie Reagan… almost 30 years ago to the day, the 40th president of the United States signed away the rights of Americans to sue vaccine makers, replacing them with a law that forces families who have suffered vaccine injury or death to sue the U.S. government instead of a pharmaceutical company. As a result, special masters from the United States Special Claims Court, also known for our purposes as the vaccine court, are given full authority as judge with no jury to decide the fate of Americans who have had the unfortunate ‘luck’ to be stricken by a vaccine injury — which can range from chronic, mild symptoms to death.

Read full story...

• US Vax Court Sees 400% Spike in Vaccine Injuries, Flu Shot Wins Top Honors for Biggest Payout

@matt1016 said:

Debbi- said:

Admin---Orissa said:
    Vaccine injury cases are on the rise people, so if you’ve got your head in the sand and you haven’t been paying attention, it’s time to wake up. Here’s a little background for those of you just getting started. Ronnie Reagan… almost 30 years ago to the day, the 40th president of the United States signed away the rights of Americans to sue vaccine makers, replacing them with a law that forces families who have suffered vaccine injury or death to sue the U.S. government instead of a pharmaceutical company. As a result, special masters from the United States Special Claims Court, also known for our purposes as the vaccine court, are given full authority as judge with no jury to decide the fate of Americans who have had the unfortunate ‘luck’ to be stricken by a vaccine injury — which can range from chronic, mild symptoms to death.
    I have been a nurse for 41 years. The flu shot is no longer optional. If we don't get it, we can't work. Last year I got my flu shot. About an hour and a half later, I had a syncopal episode, which affected me for days. My doctor initially said that my syncopal episode was probably from the flu shot. When I wanted her to put it in writing, she was no longer willing to commit. It is almost time for us to get our mandatory flu shots again. I am afraid to get another flu shot, but I don't know how to prevent it or lose my job.
    Check out some of these articles https://vaccineimpact.com/?find=nurse+flu+shot

One's job is not worth one's health! A person's HEALTH is the most important thing here, and it's an outrage that a person's job would be threatened if they don't consent to being injected with poisons! Makes me furious!

I just got a flu shot last week, the high dose for those over 65. About 31/2 hours after the shot, my chest tightened and I developed a hacking dry cough. I felt like I was having a hard time breathing. The paperwork from the pharmacy where I got the shot listed no side effects or treatment for allergic reaction. About 31/2 hours after the onset of these symptoms I went to emergency. Long story short after they released me and I read my my patient discharge papers they listed it as an allergic reaction (03 other) from a medication I took. They mentioned nothing about a flu shot. I am on no medication which I told them and I took no medication prescription or otherwise. What do you think this is all about? What does 03 other mean. Are they trying to decrease incidences of allergic reaction to the flu shot? I would love to any any "takes" on this

What about injuries from bad needle placement in the arm. I got the shot and still have pain 4 days later and skin is numb around the shot area. Must have hit a nerve.

My beautiful 3 year old son died within hours of receiving a DPT, MMR, HIB and ORAL POLIO. My life has totally changed...I think about him everyday. Trying to work with the government and special master went nowhere...all I wanted was an apology...never got it. The pharmaceutical co. had been directed to pull the DPT as it had caused severe reactions across the country. The company, Wyeth Labs decided it would be too costly...what! These are your children...educate yourself and make your own decision!!

Several years ago, I mentioned something about the flu shots having mercury to my pharmacist. She mildly scoffed and said "No they don't." I had her get the insert out for us to look at (I was going on hearsay at this point). She was right BUT the insert was for the single dose, prepared syringes. I then had her get the insert out for the multi dose bottle of vaccine, and guess what was listed. She was very surprised.

I was born in 1947 and except for chicken pox, mumps and measles (which every one caught in the '50's) the only other time I was ever sick was when I had polio when I was a year old (hospital, braces, crutches, the whole works) . - Does that blow my whole thesis????)

I never got the flu vaccine until 3 years ago when urged, as I'm working in IT but for a healtcare provider. Every shot causes my arm to SWELL and be PAINFUL for 7-14 days. It is incredibly painful, prevents me to sleep, and honestly not worth the 40% reduction in risk to catch the flu that the vaccine supposedly offers. Not to mention I've only caught 1 flu in my entire adult life (when 3/4 of my office was sick) and I'm nearing 40. My arm still hurts two weeks after my (preservative free) flu shot this fall.

Admin---Orissa said:

I have been a nurse for 41 years. The flu shot is no longer optional. If we don't get it, we can't work. Last year I got my flu shot. About an hour and a half later, I had a syncopal episode, which affected me for days. My doctor initially said that my syncopal episode was probably from the flu shot. When I wanted her to put it in writing, she was no longer willing to commit. It is almost time for us to get our mandatory flu shots again. I am afraid to get another flu shot, but I don't know how to prevent it or lose my job.

Debbi- said:

Admin---Orissa said:

Check out some of these articles https://vaccineimpact.com/?find=nurse+flu+shot

There actually are some doctors that are in the extremist category of wanting to force you to take vaccines. Dr. Anette Mackoul told my daughter to her face at 3 years old "you better not come back in here with the flu then" bc I said no to the the flu shot. Who tells someone's child that !!! Its ridiculous how much they want to force our kids to take loads of medicine to make money. It's happening everywhere even outside of vaccines.