• Why are CDC Employees “Crying in the Hallways” After Donald Trump's Election?

Question: The day after Donald Trump’s unexpected win in the presidential election last week, how many government agencies had reports in the media of their employees “crying in the hallways”? Answer: Exactly one. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is based in Atlanta, GA. As a long-time critic of the CDC, I was pretty shocked to see this headline last week, courtesy of Atlanta’s NPR radio station, 90.1 WABE: Atlanta CDC Employees Express Anxiety Over Trump’s Win The story detailed the climate at CDC the day after the election: “At the General Muir deli across the street from the CDC, a few employees talked to WABE, asking that their names not be used. One microbiologist said her colleagues were crying in the hallways.”

Read full story...

• Why are CDC Employees “Crying in the Hallways” After Donald Trump's Election?

This is the first time in many years, I have felt some hope. We need to have a right to choose and it must be preserved, everyone deserves fully informed consent, and medical professionals need to be fully educated on all arguments of vaccine safety and effects, including studies. No more government corruption and cover up, we need true public awareness of disease symptom recognition and treatment, vaccines are not the only answer. No more greed driven decisions! These are our children and future generations suffering, this is our health! I would also love the FDA to be split up into the Food Safety Administration and Drug Safety Regulation Administration. The FDA is one giant conflict of interest. Nor should the CDC and pharma be allowed to participate with each other, nor pharma be allowed to lobby!