• After 3 Years of Suffering 19 Year Old Girl Dies from Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

In this video filmed by the VAXXED film team, a tearful mother tells the story of the biggest decision she ever made and will regret the rest of her life, when she allowed her teen-aged daughter Kate, a tall and accomplished student athlete at the time, to receive the Gardasil HPV vaccine. Her health began to decline, and the last 3 years of her life she suffered in terrible pain and had to be on a feeding tube. She tragically died at the age of 19.

Read full story...

• After 3 Years of Suffering 19 Year Old Girl Dies from Gardasil Vaccine Injuries

08/25/2010 @10:15 am, I too had my daughter vaccinated. If I could go back to 10:05 am, when they talked me into the vaccination and tell them, "No" I would. My daughter suffered the first seizure in the room that day and it has been a nightmare ever since. She was an athletic girl with absolutely nothing wrong with her. We spent months in the hospital that year and she has had episodes ever since. :-( She is now 22 and this has changed her life for ever.....

Gardasil has at least seven identified mechanisms of harm -- ways that it injures or kills the young people who are injected with it. But the most common adverse effect seems to be autoimmune disease, and one of the researchers in the field commented that autoimmune disease is UNAVOIDABLE with Gardasil because of the close molecular matches between HPV16 and human tissues.

There's a pattern that the healthy, very active, very athletic girls seem to have the worst adverse effects from Gardasil, and I think it's because these girls have "athletic" immune systems. Their immune systems are vigorous and strong. And when your immune system turns against your own body, it's not an advantage to have a vigorous, very strong immune system.