• Newborn Baby Kidnapped from Alabama Hospital After Parents Decline Birth Certificate and SSN

Theirs was a spiritual journey of getting back to nature and rejecting the materialism that they felt held them in bondage. Christian and Danielle Holm began their journey together in early 2016 as itinerant missionaries, traveling across the country and speaking to churches as they sought to live simply and biblically. The last thing that they expected was for Child Protective Services to seize their 1 day old baby literally off of his mother's breast in an Alabama hospital. What started out as an apparent case of mistaken identity has turned into a nightmare that the family cannot wake up from. They don't understand why their baby was taken from them, or why he still remains in state custody in foster care while social workers continue to challenge their religious beliefs. Hospital officials allegedly became originally concerned when the couple refused to file a birth certificate or take out a social security card for their newborn child, prompting social services and local law enforcement to get involved. According to a close family friend who contacted Health Impact News, the couple are grieving. "The most sacred thing to Danielle and Christian is the bond of male and female coming together and giving life with God. This bonding process in the beginning of a baby's life has been stolen from them. There was never any reason for their baby to be taken from them." Instead of beginning life on his mother's breast milk, the newborn baby is now being force-fed commercial formula.

Read full story...

• Newborn Baby Kidnapped from Alabama Hospital After Parents Decline Birth Certificate and SSN

There has always been and will continue to be humans that will send you to the showers and turn on the gas.

The thing millions of young adults today don't know is, it is NOT against the law to NOT have a SS#. That is only for the govt to take money for TAX and theft purposes. None of those taxes of any kind are linked to the US. They all go to banks over-seas.

Rosemarie said:

Published April 01, 2014
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook445Twitter359Gplus8
    Legal legend Alan Dershowitz could be going to bat for the family of Justine Pelletier (r.). (AP, Pelletier family)
    The family of Justina Pelletier, the 15-year-old girl at the center of a custody battle and diagnostic dispute between two of Boston’s top hospitals, plans to take legal legend Alan Dershowitz's offer to help.
    Lou Pelletier told FoxNews.com on Tuesday he was thrilled to learn the high-profile Harvard Law professor who has won several high-profile court battles wants to help him win back custody of the girl.

ADVERTISEMENT
    “When you hear about a case like this you scratch your head and you say ‘Something else must be going on.'"
    - Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz
    “When you hear about a case like this you scratch your head and you say ‘something else must be going on,’” Dershowitz told Fox News Channel's Mike Huckabee over the weekend.

Yeah, you better believe something else is going on. When are people going to wake up.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Published April 01, 2014

FoxNews.com

Facebook445Twitter359Gplus8

Legal legend Alan Dershowitz could be going to bat for the family of Justine Pelletier (r.). (AP, Pelletier family)

The family of Justina Pelletier, the 15-year-old girl at the center of a custody battle and diagnostic dispute between two of Boston’s top hospitals, plans to take legal legend Alan Dershowitz's offer to help.

Lou Pelletier told FoxNews.com on Tuesday he was thrilled to learn the high-profile Harvard Law professor who has won several high-profile court battles wants to help him win back custody of the girl.

ADVERTISEMENT

“When you hear about a case like this you scratch your head and you say ‘Something else must be going on.'"

- Harvard Law Prof. Alan Dershowitz

“When you hear about a case like this you scratch your head and you say ‘something else must be going on,’” Dershowitz told Fox News Channel's Mike Huckabee over the weekend.

Admin said:

Theirs was a spiritual journey of getting back to nature and rejecting the materialism that they felt held them in bondage. Christian and Danielle Holm began their journey together in early 2016 as itinerant missionaries, traveling across the country and speaking to churches as they sought to live simply and biblically. The last thing that they expected was for Child Protective Services to seize their 1 day old baby literally off of his mother's breast in an Alabama hospital. What started out as an apparent case of mistaken identity has turned into a nightmare that the family cannot wake up from. They don't understand why their baby was taken from them, or why he still remains in state custody in foster care while social workers continue to challenge their religious beliefs. Hospital officials allegedly became originally concerned when the couple refused to file a birth certificate or take out a social security card for their newborn child, prompting social services and local law enforcement to get involved. According to a close family friend who contacted Health Impact News, the couple are grieving. "The most sacred thing to Danielle and Christian is the bond of male and female coming together and giving life with God. This bonding process in the beginning of a baby's life has been stolen from them. There was never any reason for their baby to be taken from them." Instead of beginning life on his mother's breast milk, the newborn baby is now being force-fed commercial formula.

My heart and prayers go out to the Holm family. I Agree that this action taken so quickly, and without just cause is unreasonable. I am a R.N. in Florida I worked in Mother/Baby, Nicu, and I have seen the medical system deteriorate in the aspects proper respect, communication, teaching, and educating clients on the basic care needed often in the hospital and on discharge. This tactic of strong-arming a new family is a blatant misuse of power.The department of children and families is out of line. There should be no reason why these parents rights have been terminated This is a violation of law against these parents and the misuse of the law by the authorities is putting their child at risk.. who is next? This attitude that anyone who is choosing differently is doing something illegal is very like communism. Religious freedom, pursuit of happiness, constitutional rights. M Hall R.N. Fl. U.S.A

This

I

This is so sad. Reading in this article I don't see that this baby was in any sort of danger so why take him from his mother? This is the time that is most important in the bonding process. This is such a harmful thing to do to this baby boy

Danielle and Christian, their family and friends, please contact me through www.familiesmatterusa.wordpress.com to talk. You can also reach me through the KY Bluegrass Roots Group here on Medical Kidnap by creating an account and joining the group. You can also contact me through Twitter @MommyLove74U.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*