• Arkansas Father and Pastor Speaks Out on CPS Kidnapping His Children as All Charges are Dropped 21 Months Later

The haunting memory was so clear of the night before when a deputy sheriff had claimed the right to kidnap my children right in front of me. I knew that my yard was full of some 12 official vehicles including an ambulance, the Coroner's car, state police, and various health officials. I didn't realize, however, that there was a 31 man task force surrounding my house with snipers lying in the ditch. I did know that there was a nice man from the DHS sitting in my living room saying to me that everything was okay. I could hear him talking to his home office telling them that the kids were fine and all had been examined by the doctor in our yard, and that all were fine. Then suddenly a large group of armed officers rushed in the door saying they were taking the children for seventy-two hours. We were to get the children two days of clothing and to do it fast. We were overwhelmed to say the least. The children were crying, Michelle and me were crying. Our hearts were broken. Our whole lives were invested in those children. How could anyone think they were in danger in our wonderful home? How could this be happening. A few minutes later my wife and I had sat in the living room, all alone and wondering what had happened. Twenty one months later it is over legally. What did they find? Nothing. All that pain for nothing? We are innocent! WE ARE INNOCENT! ARE THEY????

Read full story...

• Arkansas Father and Pastor Speaks Out on CPS Kidnapping His Children as All Charges are Dropped 21 Months Later

well there is way more to the story than being told; but i will let Michelle and Brother Hal Stanely tell it; but i can say this; Dept. Of child services gave the thumbs up that the allegations against them were proven false and said the children could be returned immediately; it was the Sheriff who ordered the kids taken due to a conspiracy and collaboration with an ex-sheriff of another county who made the call and wanted to adopt the kids along with his wife, who were coming over for supper the night this went down, in hopes of getting them then. What an evil web folks weave. To have so called friends decieve one is unconsciounable, but we as christans are taught to forgive, but boy it sure hurts. We have to be the bigger of all this by displaying our love as christ loved us.

I hope that you sue them. I know some will say that "Christians don't sue", but the requirements and restrictions for that are laid out in 1 Corinthians 6:1-8. Your case falls outside the biblical framework. There's a good article on it here (I am not affiliated with this organization nor can I vouch for them - it is simply the best article I found on the subject).

http://www.coleandpeel.com/Christians-and-Lawsuits...

The explanation for why all this happened is quite simple. When you home school children, you are not teaching them the lies of cannon/text books about Christopher Columbus being a nice explorer, and you're not raising them to learn the bull of public schools, also you are probably not subjecting them to mass vaccinations. This family was simply made an example of to scare, intimidate, and threaten ALL American parents who are homeschooling now or are considering it. It's just domestic terrorism to intimidate people who homeschool. That's it.

**Edited to remove profanity**

This is just MORE proof that CPS or what ever they call themselves in other states, break the laws of the land with the support of local and state police, no court orders, no proof of any thing wrong, Just CPS'S word to the police, It's all about getting fed and state funding, monies, that is all they care about, when you can without any thought of going to jail, or being sued, kidnap children for bonuses for removing the children, services, shrinks, putting impossible hoops for the family to jump thru, which are designed for the family to fail, all hiding behind there immunity that they have over the years erected around them selves so they can continue to destroy families all in the name of money!!!