• Arkansas CPS Attorney Writes: "What Happened to my Country?"

So I'm lying here and can't sleep for the second night in a row wondering what has happened to my Country. My Country that Merle Haggard sang about. My Country that was born of courage of the likes of Nathaniel Bacon, Francis Marion, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry and Sam Houston. My Country that hometown buddies would fight to defend if you so much as insulted her; and even more dangerous and downright foolish was to insult Texas or the South. My Country that loved and protected her own above all others; but was kind, and strong, and protective of the weak and oppressed. If my Country ever truly existed she has just as surely as I lie here writing this with tears in my eyes been put to death by apathy, and greed, and weakness, and cowardice. Everyday I see injustice. Everyday I see oppression. Everyday I see on the faces of my clients; terror and anguish as they are forced to endure the wrath of "Child Protective Services". Child Protective Services operates with no sense of duty to the people. The checks and balances and safeguards created by our Constitutions are ignored today and no citizen in this State can be secure in his person, house, paper, or effect, if he is a parent with a minor child in his care. Arkansas DCFS boldly and openly operates outside both the US and Arkansas Constitutions and will continue to do so as long as we the people allow it.

Read full story...

Admin said:

So I'm lying here and can't sleep for the second night in a row wondering what has happened to my Country. My Country that Merle Haggard sang about. My Country that was born of courage of the likes of Nathaniel Bacon, Francis Marion, Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry and Sam Houston. My Country that hometown buddies would fight to defend if you so much as insulted her; and even more dangerous and downright foolish was to insult Texas or the South. My Country that loved and protected her own above all others; but was kind, and strong, and protective of the weak and oppressed. If my Country ever truly existed she has just as surely as I lie here writing this with tears in my eyes been put to death by apathy, and greed, and weakness, and cowardice. Everyday I see injustice. Everyday I see oppression. Everyday I see on the faces of my clients; terror and anguish as they are forced to endure the wrath of "Child Protective Services". Child Protective Services operates with no sense of duty to the people. The checks and balances and safeguards created by our Constitutions are ignored today and no citizen in this State can be secure in his person, house, paper, or effect, if he is a parent with a minor child in his care. Arkansas DCFS boldly and openly operates outside both the US and Arkansas Constitutions and will continue to do so as long as we the people allow it.

Hi, I am so glad to see an attorney putting it out there like this. I have forwarded this to so many. I have sent the Arizona Stae Bar a complaint on all attorneys in the family court dealing with CPS/DCS. They in no way defend the parents of these children but they do collect the fat checks. I wonder how it would feel if the tables were turned? I mean attorneys have children too. Or are they excluded from such actions?

How can they sleep at night?

Can they not see the damage that is being done unto the very children that will be in charge of thing when they are old and in need?

I can say all of the parents that have been screwed with in this manner have shown such self control as not one of them have resulted to a mass shooting regarding their broken non fixable life. Im old and heaven help them if I am told i only have a few month to live.

Have a better day and keep up the fight. You are A GOOD MAN, GOOD PERSON.

SINCERELY,

Sherry Peabody

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Mr. Churchwell,

Thank you for the courage to speak up. And, you are correct. But, we can write about it till we are blue in the face, because that obviously isn't stopping it. What is needed is ACTION. Action by every parent being affected to say NO MORE! I too am fighting the state of KY for my children. I am currently working on setting up a meeting with Senator Rand Paul to get him to realize that he needs to push to defund Title IV D & E of the Social Security Act that is lining the pockets of these criminals. It was the very words of his father, Ron Paul, in the video below, who said the best thing the federal government could do to end the corruption would be to stop the federal funding. That is just one of the objectives we are working towards in regard to the state of KY. Currently, we need people who are well versed and knowledgeable of the impact of Title IV funding to step forward and offer to go with us to speak with Senator Paul on these matters. You can join our KY group here on Medical Kidnap to work with us in setting up this meeting. I have already been given the go ahead by Senator Paul's DC office to make it happen.

The other thing parents need to be doing is suing all involved for denying them their constitutional rights. Not waiting on an attorney to tell them they can sue, but going pro se and suing them in federal court. More info can be given on that too for anyone who wants to join our KY group here on MK.

Excuse me, but the VICTIMS of the criminal entity know as CPS, DCF, DFPS, and any and all names associated, in the very first hearing in front of a judge, after the parents child was KIDNAPPED by this criminal entity under the claim of " PRESUMPTIVE CUSTODY " in the hospital on the day of discharge, ARE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED OF THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND CIVIL RIGHTS. This permits this corrupt, criminal government agency to commit numerous acts that would be prosecuted, but they are not because " they are doing their job ". The parents are placed under a GAG ORDER, and in doing so, this prevents the parents from calling out for help in the community. They are rendered helpless to mount any kind of defense against these criminal acts as the parents are forced by the court to accept " THE APPEARANCE OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION " by a PUBLIC PRETENDER. I just lost my child to this criminal organization as my rights were never upheld by the PUBLIC PRETENDER assigned. These criminals committed FELONY KIDNAPPING, EXTORTION, PERJURY, SLANDER, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, CONTEMPT OF COURT, which the judge only recognized, WILLFUL AND MALICIOUS CAUSE or TO HAVE CAUSED EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, WILLFUL AND MALICIOUS CAUSE or TO HAVE CAUSED MENTAL ANGUISH, WILLFUL AND MALICIOUS CAUSE or TO HAVE CAUSED PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE TO A CHILD, UTTERANCE OF FALSE or MISLEADING DOCUMENTS. These criminals set up SAFETY PLANS ( EXTORTION ) which they provided no supports or services so that these could be accomplished. THEY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS USING THE FACT THAT I SERVED IN THE MILITARY TO JUSTIFY THE WITHHOLDING OF MY CHILD, AS MY MILITARY TRAINING ENDANGERS MY CHILD. And I sit there listening to the judge say he appreciated my service. Today I sit here without my child, with absolutely no sense of JUSTICE, but a sense of JUST US. Both of my appeals were denied by not only the appeal court, but the SJC as well, the judge recused from looking at it. I HAVE ASKED THE APPEAL ATTORNEY AS TO HOW I CAN APPEAL TO THE FEDERAL COURTS. No response. I wonder if the judge in my case got another Honorary Luncheon at the Rotary Club to receive another Certificate of Appreciation. I have seen the artical pertaining to this judge on more than one occasion. So how am I to believe that the courts and this criminal organization do not work together for personal, financial, or political gains and recognition.

Mr. Churchwell,

Thank you for the courage to speak up. And, you are correct. But, we can write about it till we are blue in the face, because that obviously isn't stopping it. What is needed is ACTION. Action by every parent being affected to say NO MORE! I too am fighting the state of KY for my children. I am currently working on setting up a meeting with Senator Rand Paul to get him to realize that he needs to push to defund Title IV D & E of the Social Security Act that is lining the pockets of these criminals. It was the very words of his father, Ron Paul, in the video below, who said the best thing the federal government could do to end the corruption would be to stop the federal funding. That is just one of the objectives we are working towards in regard to the state of KY. Currently, we need people who are well versed and knowledgeable of the impact of Title IV funding to step forward and offer to go with us to speak with Senator Paul on these matters. You can join our KY group here on Medical Kidnap to work with us in setting up this meeting. I have already been given the go ahead by Senator Paul's DC office to make it happen.

The other thing parents need to be doing is suing all involved for denying them their constitutional rights. Not waiting on an attorney to tell them they can sue, but going pro se and suing them in federal court. More info can be given on that too for anyone who wants to join our KY group here on MK.

No Longer Ignored...

Do you want your children and grandchildren back home with you where they belong? Do you want to protect the future generations from living under the tyranny that we are being forced to live under in this country right now? Tyranny that is be perpetrated and upheld against us by the Family Court system? The people in these positions are acting criminally. They need to be held accountable for the damage they are doing to families all across our nation. Please listen. You have to wake up to what is going on and then you have to take action. Don't cower in fear of retaliation. Stand your ground and stand up for your rights. What I am going to outline here are some sections of the KY Constitution, but, if you are fighting in another state, you should be able to find similar sections in your state constitution, which should be written in accordance with the United States Constitution, the supreme law of the land!

The first one we will start with is:

Kentucky Constitution
    Section 26
    General powers subordinate to Bill of Rights -- Laws contrary thereto are void.

To guard against transgression of the high powers which we have delegated, We Declare that every thing in this Bill of Rights is excepted out of the general powers of government, and shall forever remain inviolate; and all laws contrary thereto, or contrary to this Constitution, shall be void.
    Text as Ratified on: August 3, 1891, and revised September 28, 1891.
    History: Not yet amended.

OK, got that? All laws CONTRARY to this Constitution shall be void! That includes all or their little statutes that are against what is written here.
    *********************************************************************************
    How many of you have been afforded a trial by jury in your family court case? Have you been told you aren't allowed one? Have you even been offered a trial at all? Let's see what section 7 of the KY Constitution says:

Kentucky Constitution
    Section 7
    Right of trial by jury.

The ancient mode of trial by jury shall be held sacred, and the right thereof remain inviolate, subject to such modifications as may be authorized by this Constitution.

And the right thereof remain inviolate.

Definition of inviolate: free from violation, untouched, not infringed.
    ***********************************************************************************
    "No human authority shall, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience."

When they tell you that you have to have an assessment or an evaluation that may indicate you need to be on mind altering drugs to correct your "problems", does that not violate your conscience?

Kentucky Constitution
    Section 5
    Right of religious freedom.

No preference shall ever be given by law to any religious sect, society or denomination; nor to any particular creed, mode of worship or system of ecclesiastical polity; nor shall any person be compelled to attend any place of worship, to contribute to the erection or maintenance of any such place, or to the salary or support of any minister of religion; nor shall any man be compelled to send his child to any school to which he may be conscientiously opposed; and the civil rights, privileges or capacities of no person shall be taken away, or in anywise diminished or enlarged, on account of his belief or disbelief of any religious tenet, dogma or teaching. No human authority shall, in any case whatever, control or interfere with the rights of conscience.
    *******************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 10
    Security from search and seizure -- Conditions of issuance of warrant.

The people shall be secure in their persons, houses, papers and possessions, from unreasonable search and seizure; and no warrant shall issue to search any place, or seize any person or thing, without describing them as nearly as may be, nor without probable cause supported by oath or affirmation.

How many of you were presented with a search and seizure warrant for the removal of your children? I do not mean an ECO or an order from a family court judge that was not an official search and seizure warrant? Remember what Section 26 of the Constitution said? All laws CONTRARY to this Constitution shall be void!
    **********************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 8
    Freedom of speech and of the press.

Printing presses shall be free to every person who undertakes to examine the proceedings of the General Assembly or any branch of government, and no law shall ever be made to restrain the right thereof. Every person may freely and fully speak, write and print on any subject, being responsible for the abuse of that liberty.

OK, what about the gag orders and posts on social media? Right there....every person may freely and fully speak........
    **********************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 14
    Right of judicial remedy for injury -- Speedy trial.

All courts shall be open, and every person for an injury done him in his lands, goods, person or reputation, shall have remedy by due course of law, and right and justice administered without sale, denial or delay.

ALL courts shall be OPEN.
    ***********************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 17
    Excessive bail or fine, or cruel punishment, prohibited.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel punishment inflicted.

This one for those who are placed in jail with excessive bail, or mandated to pay excessive amounts of child support.
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 16
    Right to bail -- Habeas corpus.

All prisoners shall be bailable by sufficient securities, unless for capital offenses when the proof is evident or the presumption great; and the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended unless when, in case of rebellion or invasion, the public safety may require it.

How many have been held with NO BOND?
    ************************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 25
    Slavery and involuntary servitude forbidden.

Slavery and involuntary servitude in this State are forbidden, except as a punishment for crime, whereof the party shall have been duly convicted.

How many of you would say that the state is holding you in involuntary servitude by all of the things you are required to complete in your "case plan" in hopes of them allowing your children to come back and live with you?
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 1
    Rights of life, liberty, worship, pursuit of safety and happiness, free speech, acquiring and protecting property, peaceable assembly, redress of grievances, bearing arms.

All men are, by nature, free and equal, and have certain inherent and inalienable rights, among which may be reckoned:

First: The right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties.

Second: The right of worshipping Almighty God according to the dictates of their consciences.

Third: The right of seeking and pursuing their safety and happiness.

Fourth: The right of freely communicating their thoughts and opinions.

Fifth: The right of acquiring and protecting property.

Sixth: The right of assembling together in a peaceable manner for their common good, and of applying to those invested with the power of government for redress of grievances or other proper purposes, by petition, address or remonstrance.

Seventh: The right to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the State, subject to the power of the General Assembly to enact laws to prevent persons from carrying concealed weapons.

*******************************************************************************
    According to the 5th Amendment of the US Constitution you also have a right to not be a witness against yourself. Think about that one and all of the things the "court" requires of you.
    ********************************************************************************
    Kentucky Constitution
    Section 4
    Power inherent in the people -- Right to alter, reform, or abolish government.

All power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority and instituted for their peace, safety, happiness and the protection of property. For the advancement of these ends, they have at all times an inalienable and indefeasible right to alter, reform or abolish their government in such manner as they may deem proper.

Therefore, what choice are you going to make today?

Image may contain: 1 person , suit and text

No Longer Ignored...

God bless you sir. Yes it's happening everywhere even in kentucky. God bless and pray for all families under the gun of losing our families. Best interest in today's courts is not with families. My family is proof also sir. God bless you and keep fighting.

Admin said:

This speaks eloquently, accurately, and universally to what is happening across this country. I often look at intact families and think to myself, "if you only knew......."

Well said, sir