• Gulf War Syndrome: Documents Prove UK and US Military Personnel were Injected with Untested Vaccines

Are today's military personnel lab rats for new and untested vaccines? As evidence continues to unfold regarding military experimental vaccines and Gulf War Syndrome, it appears that many military personnel have given up their lives for their country not in battle, but in support of pharmaceutical vaccine agenda. In this article we will reveal formerly classified documents along with testimonies, including a recent interview with a military whistleblower that is going viral on the Internet.

Read full story...

• Gulf War Syndrome: Documents Prove UK and US Military Personnel were Injected with Untested Vaccines

I have GWS I have been fighting with the VA for 27 yrs. I new immediately in IRAQ when myself and others got terribly sick we had been exposed to something especially after THE SHOTS. after I reported my local VA for numerous violations to different congressman and the Obama admin. they laid off now with the trump admin. they r once again trying to take my benefits away knowing I will be homeless BUT I WILL NOT BE QUITE if I go down I'm going down fighting. all GWV need to organize and protest in BIG NUMBERS ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN. we r not getting the same ratings and benefit yet we r becoming homeless at alarming rates WE HAVE TO COME TOGETHER AND FIGHT.

I have started going to the VA just recently since I realized why I was having a lot of medical problems. All the symptoms that were laid out pretty much I have. I was forced to take two shots and two pills when I was onboard the U.S.S. Midway CV-41 during dessert storm/shield we were based out of Japan. Many of my friends have had difficulties in this matter. Its sad to see that we cant get the help that we need as Vets. I have battled years with asthma and respiratory problems, bronchitis and pneumonia among some other metal illness problems. I just tried so long to ignore the problem best I could, but now as I get older it is hard to cover up/manage. It's hard to hold down a real job, since I'm out sick quite a bit, and I thank God my company understands, but for how long. It has been a real challenge for me and like other Vets who really don't know what is going on in their bodies.

We are taught to be tough and suck it up, but that doesn't work forever. So most of the Vets that experience problems wont come forward. I had the same pride problem, but you got to take care of yourself, because no one else will. Also the exposure to biological agents that we were exposed to doesn't help either. If You think that you might have been affected by this, say something to your local VA and get tested.

I have Gulf War Syndrome and it took me 25 years and a change of VA Primary Doctor's and a LOT of noise to my Senator's and anyone else I could think of before I started being taken seriously. The VA recently has come a long way in their attitude toward our illness even though I meet Dr's at the VA all the time who still have never even heard of the illness. The discussion over the many vaccinations and secret untested drugs has been going on for many many years. It makes me hopeful that this article with it's hard proof may be a start to this knowledge being disseminated wider to blow the lid off the Government and the DOD cover up. Many veterans have died because of this secret Executive Order and the following cover up. When more and more Desert Storm veterans got sicker and sicker and many died, the VA, Government and DOD choose to try to cover up the truth instead of them fessing up and doing everything in their power to help. So it took nearly 25 years of us getting worse and dying to get any real recognition and any effort to try to figure out how to treat our illness. Meanwhile 250,000 or more of us who haven't died have suffered and have lost a huge chunk of our lives. I beg of you to forward this article to everyone you know and especially every Government Official and Media Outlet you can. Let it be known that true Americans will not stand by and let the Government and the DOD treat our military as lab rats. Why is this being allowed to continue after what they did to Vietnam Vets? Moderators at Presidential Debates bring this issue up to see what each candidate will do to help. Make them pledge that they will overturn this Executive Order and hold those responsible for this unconscionable act. This is not a small issue and I have never understood why this isn't a bigger story than the issues at the VA. They are Still doing this to our brave women and men right now.