• Is the U.S. About to Abdicate Constitutional Rights and Liberty to Unelected Medical Officials?

The CDC published an 88 page set of proposed regulations on August 15, 2016, which would give them the power to apprehend, detain, and quarantine anyone they think might have a communicable disease and to force them to be vaccinated. These proposed rules would dramatically expand their authority, even though they claim the proposed regulations are mostly about providing updated language to describe their existing powers. These new regulations would give the CDC, and those who must comply with these regulations, the right to invade our privacy whenever they wish. They would have the right to involuntarily apprehend and confine anyone they believe might have a communicable disease. They would have the right to force people to accept vaccinations even when individuals object. With the new powers granted by the proposed regulations, it won’t be long until “public health” nurses armed with vaccine loaded syringes, and “Homeland Security” officers armed with guns and tasers, go door to door to force vaccinate the United States population for a list of preapproved communicable diseases. One of my previous articles described how fear has been used to develop the Zika public mind control program that has been unfolding since the spring of 2015. This current article will expose even deeper levels of deception and describe how the August events of the Zika mind control campaign are about to place the entire United States under a federal healthcare dictatorship. The CDC is already intruding into the homes of Americans. It is imperative that you consider the steps you can take to help protect yourself from receiving forced “medical care” based on what Big Pharma and the United States government wants you to receive. Please take this call for action seriously -- total healthcare dictatorship in the United States may only be a couple of months away.

Read full story...

• Is the U.S. About to Abdicate Constitutional Rights and Liberty to Unelected Medical Officials?

Anyone who does not fear their government is either ill-informed or part of their team. Call your congressperson and express your concern about a government would trample your right to liberty and sovereignty over your personhood.

Admin---Orissa said:

The CDC published an 88 page set of proposed regulations on August 15, 2016, which would give them the power to apprehend, detain, and quarantine anyone they think might have a communicable disease and to force them to be vaccinated. These proposed rules would dramatically expand their authority, even though they claim the proposed regulations are mostly about providing updated language to describe their existing powers. These new regulations would give the CDC, and those who must comply with these regulations, the right to invade our privacy whenever they wish. They would have the right to involuntarily apprehend and confine anyone they believe might have a communicable disease. They would have the right to force people to accept vaccinations even when individuals object. With the new powers granted by the proposed regulations, it won’t be long until “public health” nurses armed with vaccine loaded syringes, and “Homeland Security” officers armed with guns and tasers, go door to door to force vaccinate the United States population for a list of preapproved communicable diseases. One of my previous articles described how fear has been used to develop the Zika public mind control program that has been unfolding since the spring of 2015. This current article will expose even deeper levels of deception and describe how the August events of the Zika mind control campaign are about to place the entire United States under a federal healthcare dictatorship. The CDC is already intruding into the homes of Americans. It is imperative that you consider the steps you can take to help protect yourself from receiving forced “medical care” based on what Big Pharma and the United States government wants you to receive. Please take this call for action seriously -- total healthcare dictatorship in the United States may only be a couple of months away.

My family and I were forcibly quarantined by the MN Dept of Health in February 2015 when the Disneyland measles outbreak was occurring. Except that we haven't ever been to Disneyland. I have been trying to get my story out since then but every time I make contact my email seems to get blocked. I have copies of the paperwork to back it up.

We were forcibly quarantined at home for 1 week by the MN Dept of Health for POSSIBLE measles. If we left home we were told that law enforcement was able to use everything at their disposable, including firearms, even against my 3 children ages 2, 9 and 11 at the time, and they would be posted outside of our home. When asked how they would know if we left, we were told "that they have ways of knowing". Although we didn't break quarantine, we noticed a strange vehicle parked down the street the entire time we were quarantined so we assumed we were being watched. It left when the quarantine was lifted.

WILDBILL said:

I'm not going to be forced vaccinated by anyone as they have no right to do it. If vaccinations work so well let the people who drink the governments kool aid get them and they won't have to worry about the ones that didn't. God gave me control of my body, not anyone else. I ffear no man.

Yes, they have no right to vaccinate us if we don't want it, but when martial law is declared or some real or manufactured emergency comes up, laws go out the window and they do what they bloody well want.

Nothing personal, but I have to laugh whenever someone says they "fear no man". That's easy to say until someone shows up at their door and makes all kinds of threats - then watch how fast some will cave in. Like Peter saying he would never deny Christ, but it didn't take him long to do just that. And they don't care one whit what God-given rights we have, because they don't believe in God.

What is ahead of us is not just the average government crackdown; it will be total collapse and chaos, worse than the worst things we can imagine.

Anyone who does not fear their government is either ill-informed or part of their team. Call your congressperson and express your concern about a government would trample your right to liberty and sovereignty over your personhood.

I'm not going to be forced vaccinated by anyone as they have no right to do it. If vaccinations work so well let the people who drink the governments kool aid get them and they won't have to worry about the ones that didn't. God gave me control of my body, not anyone else. I ffear no man.