• Shoars Children Kidnapped from Nevada to Arizona Still not Returned

Their children's screams still haunt Jeff and Tabitha Shoars' dreams, and echoes of the laughter that once filled their home brings the couple to tears on a daily basis. It has been almost 3 weeks since the horrific day that social workers drove from Maricopa County, Arizona, to Las Vegas, Nevada, and seized 6 of the Shoars children without warning. They still have not seen or heard from their children since then. They want to know why, and they are terrified for the safety of their children. Tabitha asks: "Are they crying for us? Are they having a hard time going to sleep? The house is too quiet." The family's court date was canceled, and four judges assigned to the case have already been removed, with a 5th judge now scheduled to hear their case later this month.

Read full story...

Agree-sister said:

I want to know why if my brother and

sister in law have so many people saying they are on their side and backing them. Why hasn't anyone stepped up to help legally. I know for a fact attorneys have to do so many probono cases a year. Why hasn't anyone stepped up to help them. People want to talk about how bad and corrupt everything is but not one attorney will step up and help out. Why is that? These families have to depend on public pretenders and that is what they are. They pretend to help you because really they are in the systems pocket to and do very little for you.

Agree-sister, please join our KY group here on MK and we can help you to understand further. Most attorneys do not want to touch a CPS case because they know how corrupt they are and that there is no winning with them. The only answer in their mind is "cooperate", just like you would tell a hostage to "cooperate". There is a huge problem in this country and, until, "WE THE PEOPLE" stand up and say "NO MORE", it isn't going away, but only growing stronger day by day.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

I want to know why if my brother and

sister in law have so many people saying they are on their side and backing them. Why hasn't anyone stepped up to help legally. I know for a fact attorneys have to do so many probono cases a year. Why hasn't anyone stepped up to help them. People want to talk about how bad and corrupt everything is but not one attorney will step up and help out. Why is that? These families have to depend on public pretenders and that is what they are. They pretend to help you because really they are in the systems pocket to and do very little for you.

One of the things that stuck out at me was the response of the FBI. They can't get involved without a police report, but the police dept. won't cooperate in allowing the Shoar's to file a report. Just another example of the circles abused parents have to deal with in these cases. The FBI needs to be HELPING them get the police report filed if that is what they need to take action!

For those of you reading this and shaking your heads....this is happening all over the country. This is not isolated. Educate your self and start working to expose it and change it.

Thank you MK staff for being the light in the darkness.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Write to the governor; he can reign in the DCS if he desires to do so: http://azgovernor.gov/governor/engage . If he does nothing, work to get him replaced with someone who cares about children and families.

Honestly, it seems like DCS is outdated and needs to be shutdown, rather than continually expanded, overtime.

“We should never forget that everything Adolph Hitler did in Germany was "legal" and everything the Hungarian freedom fighters did in Hungary was "illegal." It was "illegal" to aid and comfort a Jew in Hitler's Germany,” MLK. The question is, “Are you going to take a stand for what is right, or are you going to continue to sit on the sidelines and do nothing while evil continues to rise?”