• Kratom: Why is the FDA Banning this Herb that Helps Break Addiction to Opioid Drug Addicts?

Within weeks of denying an anticipated change in the DEA's classification of cannabis as a schedule I controlled substance, the DEA has announced plans to post another harmless plant as schedule I by September 30th, 2016. The newly posted schedule I substance is kratom. Schedule I is a category of drugs the DEA considers dangerous, subject to abuse, and addictive. The DEA has many drugs like that in other more permissive categories, but the clincher for cannabis and now kratom is that they supposedly "lack medical merit." And how does the DEA know whether or not a “controlled substance” has or doesn't have medical merit? They rely on the FDA's word, the same government agency that the pharmaceutical industry pays over $2 million for each drug's license to market. Throughout the nation, many have been using kratom leaf teas or powders and capsules to help them withdraw successfully from opioid painkillers and that other street drug opioid, heroin. Kratom has been used traditionally for opiate withdrawal primarily in Southeast Asia for centuries.

Read full story...

• Kratom: Why is the FDA Banning this Herb that Helps Break Addiction to Opioid Drug Addicts?

Admin---Orissa said:

Within weeks of denying an anticipated change in the DEA's classification of cannabis as a schedule I controlled substance, the DEA has announced plans to post another harmless plant as schedule I by September 30th, 2016. The newly posted schedule I substance is kratom. Schedule I is a category of drugs the DEA considers dangerous, subject to abuse, and addictive. The DEA has many drugs like that in other more permissive categories, but the clincher for cannabis and now kratom is that they supposedly "lack medical merit." And how does the DEA know whether or not a “controlled substance” has or doesn't have medical merit? They rely on the FDA's word, the same government agency that the pharmaceutical industry pays over $2 million for each drug's license to market. Throughout the nation, many have been using kratom leaf teas or powders and capsules to help them withdraw successfully from opioid painkillers and that other street drug opioid, heroin. Kratom has been used traditionally for opiate withdrawal primarily in Southeast Asia for centuries.

That's the Codex part of the Safe Food Act of 2010 folks.Just because it has safe in doesn't make it true. Pesticide soaked foods is safe according to this BS!