• Outrageous and Unfounded Claims Used Against Texas Homeschool Family to Keep Children in Custody

A Texas homeschool family is still fighting CPS in Lubbock Texas for the return of 10 of their 11 children, who were taken away from the place where they were staying in Colorado and transported back to Texas. Playing outside in old clothes with no shoes, having no deodorant, boys having hair that is too long, are all reasons CPS is using to keep these children away from their parents. The parents have a medical exemption for vaccines for their children, but CPS is allegedly threatening to vaccinate them all, as the parents desperately try to get their children back home.

Read full story...

• Outrageous and Unfounded Claims Used Against Texas Homeschool Family to Keep Children in Custody

You can contact the Governor of Texas in regards to involving himself in this matter, here: https://gov.texas.gov/contact/assistance.aspx

Bonnie-Wilson said:

• I have dealt with CPS in two different states with the odds of an army against me from lies and ridiculousness that CPS created to bring before a judge. I am aware first hand the terrible corruption that this government entity is capable of. I had a corrupt lawyer in my first case, and was forced to do all of my own research, and footwork if i wanted to save my children. It took me 2 years, but i finally prevailed, getting sole custody of my children. I have made it my life's mission to help families and children that have unfairly suffered at the hands of CPS corruption. I am starting a FAMILY INNOCENCE PROJECT in hopes of helping these terrified families and children. Anyone interested in hearing more, or wanting to help this project succeed, please email me at [edit]@hotmail.com. my name is Bonnie Wilson.

@Bonnie-Wilson,

For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat.

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...

I hope this helps!

• I have dealt with CPS in two different states with the odds of an army against me from lies and ridiculousness that CPS created to bring before a judge. I am aware first hand the terrible corruption that this government entity is capable of. I had a corrupt lawyer in my first case, and was forced to do all of my own research, and footwork if i wanted to save my children. It took me 2 years, but i finally prevailed, getting sole custody of my children. I have made it my life's mission to help families and children that have unfairly suffered at the hands of CPS corruption. I am starting a FAMILY INNOCENCE PROJECT in hopes of helping these terrified families and children. Anyone interested in hearing more, or wanting to help this project succeed, please email me at [edit]@hotmail.com. my name is Bonnie Wilson.

u.s. Office of Special Counsel

1730 M Street, N.W., Suite 218

Washington, D.C. 20036-4505

OFFICE OF SPECIAL COUNSEL FILES COMPLAINT FOR

DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST STATE EMPLOYEE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Darshan A. Sheth,

(202) 254-3617, dsheth@osc.gov

parents need to file complaint on state workers the supervisors for misappropriation of state funds when the workers involved in malicious prosecution on case where the state seeks to terminate parental rights on false allegations, presumptions and case without merit just so the state can fraudiently obtain federal funds for these children placed in state custody, or obtain administrative child support orders from working families through their actions of malicious prosecution , denial of due process such as stalling on cases ect, parents proved the name of the state office, provide the name of the case worker , provide the name of the workers supervisor, provide the details of the case the court case the location ,the allegations , provide the detail that the child and or children were removed before allegations were ruled substantiated or unsubstantiated, provide dates to prove civil right violations of due process, and proof workers violated protocol , allegation in complaint refer to MISAPPROPRIATION of State funds , Obstruction of justice by state official, Misuse of state official authority, and what other allegations such as Perjury , witness tampering, falsification of court and state records, state official intent to defraud the federal government

1. There is a need for an emergency court order: To immediately handcuff, jail, charge, indict every single one of these asinine; utterly FOOLISH; grossly, dangerously, and willfully ignorant; conscienceless; hideously and dangerously sociopathic; piggishly haughty and petty; SMALL-MINDED; evil; greed-driven; insanely and dangerously SELF-ASSUMING; unfit to have any charge over human beings; inexcusably unjust; and human-right-violating TERRORISTS. I suggest a mental institution for the lot of them, where they can be contained, so as to safeguard the innocent public from their crazed, baseless, and terroristic human rights-violating practices. For their REHAB there, it would be good for their diets to be changed - to be natural food, made from "ingredients". They could start with potato-peeling duty; and then more on to preparing other vegetables, which they probably don't even know the names of. For their toiletries, they can be introduced to and left to use the wonderful, natural, superior products and home-made mixes that the more wise and aware human beings benefit from. As it is that they are already having severe issues with their ability to think, adding more aluminum, etc. from their uninformed persons' inferior choice of more common deodorant/antiperspirant might only exacerbate their problem conditions with their brains. It would be of great advantage for the conscienceless, inept, uninformed, and corrupt CPS agents (and all other corrupt and wisdom-lacking persons conspiring with them in these ludicrous and damaging human rights violations against this innocent family) TO START TAKING PARENTING CLASSES (and self-improvement classes) from the family they are persecuting for no valid reason. And for that hideous [failure-of-a] "neighbor" lady, may God pay her back soon. Oh, were the children being allowed to enjoy healthy, joyous living a little bit "messy" sometimes, from living REAL, happy lives, playing outside? Apparently, again, those involved in unjustly attacking this family over this invalid complaint, too, must be completely UNFIT and UNQUALIFIED, to be in charge of or make decisions over any children or families at all. They exhibit themselves as being dangerously and severely lacking common sense. They are proving themselves to be dangerous and harmful to children and families. These unqualified and senseless FALSE "professionals" (and disgustingly "busy-body"-ish, insanely and unjustly harassing "neighbor") would rather see these kids live the unhealthy lives that so many others do - spending their days playing violent video games? Guess what: the slovenly, rotten-conscienced people that saw fit to try to use such INSANELY STUPID and UNJUST "reasons" to violate, persecute, terrorize, torment, abuse, slander, and cause losses and trauma to this family ARE FILTHY-souled, and rotten of heart, mind, and conscience. They can apply all of the toxic chemical antiperspirant deodorants to themselves that they want to, but for all of their putrid injustices, their souls stink world-over. God had no tolerance for such soul-staining evil and injustice, and He will soon being paying back all such stubbornly wicked criminals against Him, innocent persons, and humanity, on Armageddon Day. It is near. The culprits in this case re-affirm why Justice from God, by His own removal of the stubbornly wicked ones from this earth is so necessary - they are blighting the lives of innocent people with their excuseless, filthy, foul, and Satanic injustice.