• South Carolina Boys Medically Kidnapped Still Not Returned to Parents - Suffering in State Custody

The Headley family out of South Carolina has endured many hardships since their four boys were taken into custody in July of 2015, because the mother disagreed with a doctor regarding the care of her youngest son, and wanted a second opinion. One of the hardships they have endured was recently discovering mold in their home - a likely culprit in the health problems of their children. However, when it was suggested that mold might be the culprit for some of the children’s illnesses, a court-appointed expert rejected the possibility. Now, parents William and Danielle await a phone call to find out when their next court date will be, and it is uncertain when the boys will get to come home. Ironically, recent developments in the air quality at the Spartanburg County courthouse related to mold, the same mold that was found in the Headley home, has forced the courthouse to shut down for a while, extending their reunification date even further.

Read full story...

• South Carolina Boys Medically Kidnapped Still Not Returned to Parents - Suffering in State Custody

Behold one of the entities of today's despicable equal to the Nazi regime. Only this time - instead of greed and evil-driven, conscienceless and corrupt persons preditorizing; falsely imprisoning; and working terrorism, bodily violation, harm, torment and other human rights atrocities onto mostly Jews - corrupt, cowardly, and evil persons are targeting helpless children and their innocent parents. This case is so grotesquely unjust and evil, with the harm being put onto innocent people, that, yes, I did call the governor's office - but NOTHING has been adequately done, to free these children from their terrorism-and HARM and CHILD ABUSE-enacting KIDNAPPERS???????!!!!!!! There is NO EXCUSE FOR ANY OF THIS DISGUSTING TERRORISM; SHOCKING INJUSTICE; STATE-SPONSORED CHILD ABUSE, TORTURE, and NEGLECT; or for any of these EXTREME and EVIL HUMAN RIGHTS/CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS against these innocent parents and their CHILDREN, WHO THE STATE HAS FORCED EXTREME AND EXCESSIVE SUFFERING, TRAUMA, and forms of DAMAGE UPON. As for those persons so banally and despicably EVIL and PUTRID OF SOUL that they DENIED that the MOTHER WHOSE CHILDREN THEY TERRORISTICALLY KIDNAPPED/STOLE from her be allowed to SEE HER STOLEN CHILDREN, PERHAPS FOR THE LAST TIME, WHILE SHE WAS HOSPITALIZED, I sincerely hope and pray that you get exactly what you deserve, from God Almighty Himself soon, on Armageddon Day. (Also, I will guess that probably the main reason why this women suffered the life-threatening condition she did was BECAUSE OF THE EXCESSIVE STRESS CAUSED BY THE CRIMINAL/HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATING STATE AGENTS WHO PREDITORIZED HER and HER FAMILY, to WORK TERRORISM, CHILD-KIDNAPPING and ABUSE ONTO THEM.) It is SO disturbing, to consider that there are actually that LOW and inhumane of human beings currently sharing the planet. I look forward to God's removal of all stubbornly wicked persons, who consciencelessly ruin lives for others, with such CRIMES against God and humanity, SOON. (Psalm 37:10)