• Colorado Police Help Texas CPS Kidnap Rembis Children and Bring Back to Texas - Father Jailed

"Pray for my babies’ safety. Pray for their hearts

Read full story...

• Colorado Police Help Texas CPS Kidnap Rembis Children and Bring Back to Texas - Father Jailed

Adminlf said:

I'd sure like to know which County in Colorado stepped in to "save" the children for Texas. Names too.

And the law enforcement agency that took part in the illegal removal.....

It's not idiots working within these tyrannical agencies--but people convinced that they have special abilities and rights to control and destroy people's lives as they see fit. They are brainwashed in our colleges and by their professors to believe it is their "burden" to control society and make it be the way they want it to be--read "Controlling the Poor" by Cloward and Piven and you will get a glimpse of their world view and why they can all be labeled rightly the new eugenicists of our time--picking and choosing which family must be terminated and ending entire family lines based on beliefs that certain of the American people are unacceptable and their family lines must be extinguished. This is at the core of why they do what they do--the bonuses and extra federal monies are just icing on the cake!

Adminlf said:

It re-traumatizes those of us who've been through similar unjust, terrorizing situations with this renegade agency. My own experience has left me minus ten of my own grand children and nearly destroyed mentally, spiritually and physically. I want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you, but all my financial capacity to help has been devastated by trying to save my own grand children over a ten year period of time. However, I am now working with patriots trying to actually get something accomplished by and through getting enough support within each state to force the states to honor and obey the 9th and 10th amendments to the US constitution thereby cutting off all unconstitutionally collected monies to the federal government which have been and are being extracted from the states and the people of each state to fund all these unconstitutional agencies that are stealing our children, our lands, and our resources. There is and hasn't been any constitutional basis for the federal government to do most of what is and has been doing and obviously the power-mad elected and appointed who are in charge have forgotten they are supposed to be our servants. This evolving constitutionally sound action is going to have far reaching impact on our society and will, if successful, free every American from eternal debt and bondage to the tyrants who've taken over in positions of power and who instead have become dictators, corruptly inventing ways and means to traumatize and unjustly persecute the very people they were entrusted to serve. We will see how dedicated they are to their evil work when they no longer have their pay checks and bonuses to motivate them in their efforts. God bless you and your precious children and may there be a divine intervention that works to restore your family as quickly as possible and no harm come to you or them whist in this nightmare. Pray for those working toward restoring our liberty and putting the federal government back into it's constitutional corral once again.

Praying for you

Adminlf said:

If you are an idiot you too may get a job with CPS.