• Dr. Sin Hang Lee recommends China postpone HPV vaccinations

China’s population consists of approximately 143 million females age 9-25. If human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine manufacturers can convince the Chinese government to vaccinate every woman in this age group with 3 doses of HPV vaccine via a Publicly Funded Program as proposed by two of their paid consultants, the revenue generated could amount to over $64 billion USD (using price of HPV vaccines sold in the USA at $150/dose). This staggering amount of money would provide an enormous impact to their bottom line. But the question is at what cost?

Read full story...

I will keep repeating this, most diseases are caused by nutritional deficiencies. Something that happens more easily by the day, since our food is more and more artificial, manipulated and such...

Rudolph Virchow found that pathogens have a preference for diseased tissue. Deficiencies of the B vitamins, vitamin C and A, zinc, selenium and CoQ10 will result in lesions in the cervix. A perfect hiding place for omnipresent HPVs. The contraception pill will rob the body of exactly those nutrients that a cervix needs to be healthy.

Therefore, the answer for a healthy cervix is to turn around these nutritional deficiencies. No vaccines needed!

This pathologist, is a lovely man, who has corresponded with me about the Tdap vaccine causing the spread of whooping cough (vaccinated spread it, over and over, and over again) they just don't get symptoms. And we also discussed the fact Tdap in pregnancy, has meant USA, instead of the 400 cases of microcephaly a year, around 2004, now since vaccinations in pregnancy, has 25,000 cases a year.

I have translated and posted "Dr. Sin Hang Lee recommends China postpone HPV vaccinations"in English/Chinese at my blog in China:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4bb17e9d0102wre2.ht...