• Alabama Child Protective Services Continues to Harass Alabama Family

A set of twins seized from their home in June by Shelby County DHR in Alabama may have to repeat the 8th grade, even though both were promoted by their school to the 9th grade. Family and friends are very concerned about the impact that the Department of Human Resources (DHR) will have on the twins' education. There have also been numerous problems with visitation attempts with the twins. Their family's story has been at the heart of an ongoing series of articles from Health Impact News after one of the twins, a young rape victim, had her baby seized from her at Shelby County Baptist Medical Center on June 15 without a court order, warrant, or emergency circumstances. Both twins were told last week by DHR officials that they would be going into the 8th grade when school starts, even though both of them completed the 8th grade in the spring. They were promoted by their school to the 9th grade before they were taken from their home. In the meantime, when the twins are allowed to appear in public they are surrounded by many government workers which some observers say feel like the Gestapo or the KGB. The newborn baby also continues to suffer in State care.

Read full story...

Dawn-Baggett said:

The minors should have a court appointed guardian ad litem representing each of them, but the parents/guardians of the twins should hire their own excellent legal representative who can then make any needed requests for a change to the legal representation of the minors. Without adequate legal representation they are like hamsters running on the DHR hamster wheel.

That's awesome, and how do they pay for justice?

The minors should have a court appointed guardian ad litem representing each of them, but the parents/guardians of the twins should hire their own excellent legal representative who can then make any needed requests for a change to the legal representation of the minors. Without adequate legal representation they are like hamsters running on the DHR hamster wheel.

LET'S NOT FORGET TO THANK THE STANDING ARMY IN BLUE FOR THEIR SERVICE IN THE TRAMPING OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS OF OUR RIGHTS WHEN THEY HELP KIDNAP OUR CHILDREN.....

This article breaks my heart into pieces. I too was a victim of "the Family Department" as it is known in Puerto Rico, and was kidnapped twice along with my siblings. We spent a total of 12 months in foster care. Worst experience of my life.

I wrote a post on my blog about it this week in fact:

The Truth about the Family Department: Rescuers or Kidnappers?

Please keep us updated on the status of these poor kids and the baby. I will definitely be writing both of them. Knowing that you're not alone is a small comfort under those circumstances, but it helps an incremental degree.

It seems like this is yet another black eye for Alabama.

I pray that God quickly returns a sevenfold retribution upon everyone who is working to destroy this family. Amen.

What

is wrong with these people? Geesh, she's not a criminal so why the 24/7

surveillance? And who will take care of that baby when the mom goes to

school? And what's the hold up with the hearing? Still no charges and

these twins, baby, grandparents lives are all in limbo waiting to find out why this is all transpiring.

On

another note this is not the first lawyer group I have seen that has a

visitor's center. Isn't that interesting? These lawyers who represent

families in family court also have a side business of operating a

visitation center. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest which in

effect encourages these attorneys to be biased to the state and not

represent families properly? And of course the ones I've seen were

operated as non profits, how convenient!