• 2 Month Old Baby Dies 12 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines - Pediatrician Denies Link

As the film VAXXED continues to be shown in new cities across the U.S., parents of vaccine damaged or vaccine killed children are turning out to see the film, and the VAXXED film crew often interviews them to record their stories. In the interview above, obviously in the lobby of a theater, one young couple speaks about how their healthy 3 month old baby died 12 hours after receiving 8 vaccines in one visit to their pediatrician. When the infant was pronounced dead at the hospital, and the parents mentioned during the investigation how the baby had received 8 vaccines that day, no one at the hospital allegedly investigated further to look for a vaccine connection. They talked to their pediatrician the next day, and she refused to link the death to vaccines, instead calling it SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). The medical professionals would not even report the death to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System), the government database to report vaccine injuries and deaths. It was the coroner who reported it to VAERS: "We got a lot more help from him (the coroner) than we got from our own pediatrician."

Read full story...

• 2 Month Old Baby Dies 12 Hours After Receiving 8 Vaccines - Pediatrician Denies Link

1. My brother died 12 hours after he got his shots at 6 months old and my daughter stopped breathing 4 hours after her shots she didnt die thank god

Amy-Dunn said:

My first baby died when he was 11 weeks old, 3 days after his first set of shots. I asked about a connection but was quickly told that the vaccines are completely safe. A couple of years later I took my second son in for his first shots. The same nurse came in and when she saw it was me she refused to do the shots. She said she would never forget that day😢 and that she just could NOT do the shots. I will always wonder... of course it was ruled a SIDS death.

My daughter developed a severe form of RA after her vaccinations. No one is every going to admit any part of this.. too much liability at stake here...completely safe like all the other drugs? There’s not even a disclaimer or PT information pamphlet on vaccines..25 years ago it was insisted upon or social services could be called in.. chew on that one..

Cheryl said:

Never have my boys received 8 vaccines at once nor would I have allowed it..period!!

There wasn’t an allowing it. 25 yrs ago you weren’t given even a pamphlet with disclaimers or even information!social services was also called in if you tried to refuse it .. My daughter developed RA and too became very ill. She finally did get better however the arthritis remains. At age 3 she had mono? HOW? It was something to do with the vaccines. Even the drs were stumped but would never jump to the vaccines. At the very least there needs to be a REAL investigation done..other medications pass much more vigorous studies to become legalized...there will never be an admission of guilt as the liability would be huge in this..Now that’s theres the internet people can talk and compare stories.. without this you would not know..

Agree with all comments especially about thr

pediatrician from admin! They get special treatment just as lawyers, politicans, judges, etc. My daughter ended up years later, age 9, with Epstein barr hashimoto's, hypothyroid, and now diabetes. It's been a problem ever since. I often wonder what role vaccines played, if any.

When listening to these parents, my first thought was 8 shots is a lot. In their defense, as people started they would not have allowed so many, I do not recall them asking or telling me how many they were about to give. It is also mandatory, in parents eyes as that is how it is stated to parents! Mandatory for school, etc.! Just like three flu shot they push so hard! Now that my daughter is diabetic, they tell me every year and every visit every 3 months how important flu shots are for her! Only one hmo doc managed to get me to allow the flu shot and then after that she became diabetic! I don't know if it's related specifically however these are autoimmune in nature and maybe what she was injected with created more havoc for her already compromised immune system. Who really knows for sure? They will never admit it! Therefore, if not willing to admit mistakes with things they support is a problem in my opinion! My heart goes out to these and all parents. It's all about the money for these pharm companies and docs that support this crap!

This happened to my 24 year old back in 1995 and no one will ever convince me the 18 month 5 in 1 shot spun my son right into autism with in days fever hospitalization and then had to learn to walk again and stopped speaking words, diagnosed autism spectrum but really it was vaccine injured and it totally sucks that our lives as parents got sucked away from us raising and supporting handicapped children because of drug companies!!!!😡

My first baby died when he was 11 weeks old, 3 days after his first set of shots. I asked about a connection but was quickly told that the vaccines are completely safe. A couple of years later I took my second son in for his first shots. The same nurse came in and when she saw it was me she refused to do the shots. She said she would never forget that day😢 and that she just could NOT do the shots. I will always wonder... of course it was ruled a SIDS death.

25 years ago my daughter was vaxxed for her 2 year shots, with in hours she was in the hospital with 107 temp. They did an ice bath to bring it down...before vax she was a bright smart talkative girl. After she had to learn to talk again. She had learning issues, she could not answer questions she ecalia repeat what she was asked. She could no longer make decisions such as chicken or burger at Burger king. She was weeks later diagnosed with autisim to begin with. I She lived to age 24...her life was a hard life within her own brain. She died at age 24. As her mother no one will ever convience me those shots were not what caused her problems. I do not know what caused it if it was something in that batch or if her immune system was not strong enough to fight what ever she was being injected with. I will never change my mind. We will never have anyone admit there is a problem here, its to big of a money maker.

Never have my boys received 8 vaccines at once nor would I have allowed it..period!!

I am in my senior years now and all my children are adults! When they were babies they never had that many vaccinations at one time! There were`nt that many then! But if there had been I would never allowed my babies to have that many at once! It stands to reason it would have adverse affects on quite a few! Even if they don`t die they would surely be damaged in some way!

Admin said:

As the film VAXXED continues to be shown in new cities across the U.S., parents of vaccine damaged or vaccine killed children are turning out to see the film, and the VAXXED film crew often interviews them to record their stories. In the interview above, obviously in the lobby of a theater, one young couple speaks about how their healthy 3 month old baby died 12 hours after receiving 8 vaccines in one visit to their pediatrician. When the infant was pronounced dead at the hospital, and the parents mentioned during the investigation how the baby had received 8 vaccines that day, no one at the hospital allegedly investigated further to look for a vaccine connection. They talked to their pediatrician the next day, and she refused to link the death to vaccines, instead calling it SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome). The medical professionals would not even report the death to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System), the government database to report vaccine injuries and deaths. It was the coroner who reported it to VAERS: "We got a lot more help from him (the coroner) than we got from our own pediatrician."

Why is the doctor's name blocked out? Everyone should know what kind of "medicine" this doctor practices.