• MK Ultra and Modern Day Mind Control: The Battle for America's Soul

Have you ever wondered why there is such a vicious and never-ending war being waged against non-toxic food, supplements, and alternative forms of healthcare? Have you ever wondered why an equally intense war is directed against those who profess faith in Jesus Christ? Have you ever wondered why believers who attempt to live their lives according to the words of Jesus and His apostles as recorded in the Bible are constantly ridiculed and called intolerant bigots, hate mongers, stupid, gullible, paranoid, arrogant, and extremists – the scourge of society? Have you ever wondered why those same kinds of derogatory words are applied to people who object to mandatory vaccination and those who insist on knowing what is in the food we eat? Have you ever wondered why those who promote worldwide mandatory vaccination, unlimited use of GMO agriculture, and claim that the US medical care system is the best in the world are always given center stage in any media conversation, while their opponents are made to look like fools? This article will answer these questions and many more!

Read full story...

This is probably one of the most fundamental topics that needs to be addressed and reiterated many times over routinely for those who would be set free to accomplish the good works that are prepared for them to walk in by our Creator. Thanks for stressing some of the great applications that need to be raised for people to 'cast down speculations and every high thought raised against the knowledge of God.' Truly, "my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge." A few history lessons like what you've provided here can go a long way to remove the blinders from the eyes of those who care to see the truth that will lead them to the One who will set them free.

I agree with Anna and I'm glad articles like this are being written. This article reminds me a lot about a documentary called "The Agenda" - what an eye opener!

Admin said:

Have you ever wondered why there is such a vicious and never-ending war being waged against non-toxic food, supplements, and alternative forms of healthcare? Have you ever wondered why an equally intense war is directed against those who profess faith in Jesus Christ? Have you ever wondered why believers who attempt to live their lives according to the words of Jesus and His apostles as recorded in the Bible are constantly ridiculed and called intolerant bigots, hate mongers, stupid, gullible, paranoid, arrogant, and extremists – the scourge of society? Have you ever wondered why those same kinds of derogatory words are applied to people who object to mandatory vaccination and those who insist on knowing what is in the food we eat? Have you ever wondered why those who promote worldwide mandatory vaccination, unlimited use of GMO agriculture, and claim that the US medical care system is the best in the world are always given center stage in any media conversation, while their opponents are made to look like fools? This article will answer these questions and many more!

My problem is when many, Many born again Christians are drinking the kool-aid and alienating Christians who don't. I'm not about to doubt their faith but their eyes are entirely clouded when it comes to anything health related, whether it be physical or mental health. They send their children to public school for lifelong indoctrination, take the shots the government tells them to and drink the water their city 'provides' for them. They eat GMOS without hesitation, scoff at organic, and pile the sugary sweets onto their plates. It is distressing to see this and I appreciate this article shedding some light into our very darkened world.