• Father Convicted in Non-Vaccinated Child Death Released From Jail on Bail

Being in jail was an interesting experience to say the least. Even though I had no access to sunlight, the fresh food I am accustomed to, direct human contact and recreational activities… the food was actually better than expected, the officers (guards) were quite nice and the reading material was good. Unfortunately, the individuals that suffered most by my being in jail was first and foremost, my children and then subsequently, Collet. Having been left to my own thoughts over the past 3 weeks, I had the opportunity to analyze all that has taken place over the past 4.5 years. Having removed myself from the trauma and pain and the need to defend my family against the mass hypocrisy of this all, I have begun to connect the dots as to what took place. I as well had the ability to reinitiate the mourning process of my son Ezekiel once again. A process that I haven’t been able to engage in for over 3 years now. Having an overabundance of time to read and write, I was able to write much of my feelings and respond to the glaring fallacies that have been disseminated over the past 4 months. Writings which I will share over the next week or so.

Read full story...

Clearly Gods presence is with you, as evidenced in your attitude and mindset. I am sorry for the loss of your child, to you, your wife and family. Please know you are not alone in your circumstances. There are parents in prison for the death of their babies, who died from brain swelling following vaccinations, because it was deemed Shaken Baby Syndrome. There are doctors who have testified regarding the scientific aspect of this, but unfortunately far too many within the legal and medical system aren't willing to go against the grain. Very often, their professions are defamed in the process of speaking about scientific aspects of vaccine risks.

Stay strong. God has good plans for your life.

I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby. Keep trusting.

Isaiah 26:4

Trust in YaHWH forever,
    For in YaH, YaHWH, is everlasting strength

No Longer Ignored...