• California Kidnaps Elderly Brother of Medical Malpractice Attorney

“I feel dead.” The words of Jonathan Sussman haunt his sister Nancy who came to Medical Kidnap with his story. In another adult kidnapping and elder abuse story, Nancy has lost custody of her brother to the State, which has allegedly committed him to a dementia facility. It seems Jonathan is a genius who attended Harvard. He later would graduate with an honors degree in Mathematics from San Diego (even after his teenaged diagnosis of bipolar disease). Nancy, a prominent medical malpractice attorney who was rumored to be retired by the courts which is causing her a loss in status and clientele, was and still is Jon's POA (power of attorney), but Scripps Mercy Hospital in San Diego, California has allegedly ignored her along with the courts in her pleas for Jon's release. Nancy believes the reasons behind what she describes as “Jon's retirement to a dementia facility” are due to her career as an attorney in which she won her clients over 33 million dollars in awards for medical-malpractice. She, in fact, sued the same Scripps Mercy Hospital on behalf of several clients, and won.

Read full story...

NO RESPONSE FROM ABA. IT APPEARS LIKE EVERY ONE SITS BACK AND WILL WATCH MY BREOTHER BECOME A VEGATBLE BASED UPON A CRAZY AND CORRUPT JUDICIAL SYSTEM, SOCIOPATHIC DOCTOR LIAN AND A "MERCY" HOSPITAL WHO IS ENTIRELY" UNMERCIFUL". PLEASE WRITE TO GET JON OUT TO YOUR CONGRESSMAN AS THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS RETALIATING AGAINST ME BY CONSERVING A KIND BI POLAR MAN AGE 66, WHEN HE WAS CAPABLE OF LIVING WITH HIS FAMILY AND THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE HIM A VEGETABLE. AS THEY DO NOTHING IN THE LOCKED WARD. HE EATS AND SLEEPS. HE SAID HE IS AFRAID THEY WILL EUTHANISE HIM. REMEMBER HITLER .WHAT RIGHT DOES THIS HOSPITAL HAVE , THIS DOCTOR HAVE AND THESE CORRUPT JUDGES HAVE TO DO THIS. JONATHAN'S TESTIMONY IN COURT WAS COHERANT AND CLEAR. HE IS NOT GRAVELY DISABLED. AND HE BEGGED THE JUDGE NOT TO LOCK HIM UP. NOW HE FEELS DEAD. IS HITLER STILL ALIVE AS THIS IS HOW HE TREATED THE MENTALLY ILL OR DOES MONEY RULE. THE DOCTOR AND JUDGES CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS???? THEY SHOULD BURN IN HELL FOR DOING THIS AS EVERY HUMAN BEING WHO IS NOT A CRIMINAL HAS A RIGHT TO LIBERTY. AND FREEDOM AND THE STIGMATIZM OF THIS DISEASE MUST STOP. ALTHOUGH I AM AN ATTORNEY AND SHOULD BE RESPECTFUL TO JUDGES ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOUR HONORS IS EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN ENDING MY BROTHER LIFE IS DISHONORABLE AND CROOKED.. HE IS ALREADY IN HELL. THIS. IS IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY, THE JUDGES, LIAN UNMERCIFUL MERCY HOSPITAL, WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SENTENCE AND STIGMATIZE JONATHAN. THE ATTORNEYS THE COURT ASSIGNED TO JON WERE EQUIVALENT TO BARNEY FIFE. THEY WENT ALONG WITH THE PROGRAM. WE HAVE TO STOP THIS TYPE OF TORTURE . HIS LIFE WAS HARD ENOUGH AND NOW HE DOES NOT HAVE ONE. WHEN HE WAS AT MERCY HOSPITAL THE SECURITY GUARD WITHOUT INFORMED CONSENT HELD HIM DOWN WHILE THE CRAZY NURSES UNDER LIAN'S ORDER SHOT HIM I.M. WITH ZYPREXIA, A DANGEROUS ANTIPSYCHOTIC WHEN HE REFUSED THE DRUG. THEY TORTURED HIM AT MERCY HOSPITAL SAN DIEGO. i SAW LIAN SMILE. HE IS A SOCIOPATH and gets sadistic pleasure from what he did to jon inn my opinion. mERCY RECEIVED A CITATION FROM A SO CALLED ADVOCATES PROGRAM FOR THE zYPREXIA INCIDENT AND THAT WAS ALL. A SANCTION AND BELEIVE ME THEY WILL CONTINUE BREAKING THE LAW.

JON'S OUT PATIENT PSYCHIATRIST SPENT TWO MINUTES WITH HIM EVERY SIX MONTH, I PAID FOR HIS CLOTHES AND WHAT HIS SOCIAL SECURITY WOULD NOT PAY FOR, GAVE HIM FOOD AND NOW HE STRAPPED TO A WHEEL CHAIR IN A DEMENTED FACILITY. hE HAD A LIFE. HE HAD FRIENDS . hE WENT ON OUTINGS. ALL THE COURT HEARING WERE PLANNED AND ILLEGAL. EACH DAY A NURSE AND TWO PARAMEDICS WOULD ACCOMPANY JONATHAN TO THE TRIAL SO THE JURY WOULD THINK, AFTER ALL IT WAS A CONSERVATORSHIP TRIAL, THAT JON WAS EITHER DANGEROUS OR GRAVELY DISABLED ,WHEN HE WAS NEITHER. PLEASE SAVE JON. THE ABA DID NOT ANSWER MY CALL. THE MEDICAL BOARDS THINK LIAN'S BEHAVIOR WAS WITHIN THE STANDARD OF CARE. THIS WAS ALL TO HELP MERCY HOSPITAL OUT BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT JON HAD BEEN THERE TOO MANY TIMES. WOULD THEY DO THIS TO A CANCER PATIENT. JON HAS A BRAIN DISEASE. HE SHOULD BE TREATED WITH DIGNITY AND RESPECT AND NOT HAVE ALL HIS RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY BASED UPON A FALSE DSM 5 MANUEL WHICH IS ENTIRELY SUBJECTIVE. ;LOCKED DEMENTIA WARD ARE FOR DEMENTIA PATIENTS. MERCY IS A CATHOLIC HOSPITAL NO NOT REALLY IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. FIGHT TO RELEASE JON AND REMOVE THESE JUDGES THAT ALLOWED THIS, JUDGE STEVEN STONE AND THE NOTORIOUSLY HORRIBLE HOWARD SHORE. APPARENTLY HITLER PHILOSOPHY STILL REIGNS. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE HOMELESS SHOULD THEY NOT BE INSTITUTIONIZED TOO UNDER MERCYS THEORY. PLEASE HELP GET JONATHAN SUSSMAN RELEASED FROM A FRAUDULENT AND ILLEGAL CONSERVATORSHIP INSTIGATED BY A CROOKED MONEY DRIVEN SYSTEM targeted at repeat offenders to hospital who are mentally ill. YET WE PAY FOR THE MEDICAL CARE OF ILLEGALS IMMIGRANTS.? PLEASE HELP ME FREE MY SWEET BROTHER OR IT WILL BE TOO LATE. PASTOR JIM SMITH WITNESSSED THE SAME THING IN COURT I DID. WE are jewish was that part of the problem for this Catholic hospital as most Jews would never go there. THIS DOCTOR, IF YOU CALL HIM ONE, NEEDS TO GET A WRONGFUL CONFINEMENT SUIT.BUT MORE IMPORTANT JON NEED HIS FREEDOM. THEY TOOK AWAY FROM HIM ALL HIS ABILITIES. HE WALKED WHEN HE WENT IN THERE. WHY DOES OUR SOCIETY NOT FEEL FOR THE MENTALLY ILL? He has never seen his" lovely conservator" who suppose to be in charge of his care. The facility he is in does not allow Jon to do anything for him self. They treat him like a vegetable. Please help us affirmatively. Do not feel sorry for the situation but PLEASE HELP US RELEASE JON. JON'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS WANTS HIM BACK. THEY THREATENED JON WITH DOING THIS TO HIM IF HE EVER ENTERED MERCY AGAIN AND NOW THEYDID. WHAT GIVES MERCY SO MUCH POWER. IT ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND POWER AND WHO HAS LESS POWER THEN A MAN STRICKKEN WITH BIPOLAR DISEASE. ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE BY THE WAY OF ACTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED . JON'S FAMILY

Im Cathy, I care for my mother Rhoda in our home since 2003 & 24/7 since 9/12/12, We live in the country, my mother loves to sit on the deck that overlooks a lake where her white geese and ducks swim, Mom always raised chickens and a garden so I made sure she could enjoy both by bringing them close to the house to enjoy . Mom had a wonderful life enjoying the things she loves and her grandson TJ who would always sing for her. Mom was diagnosed with Dementia/Alzhiemers in 2011. That didn"t change the love for her home and us. I became my mothers POA in 2004 and did everything for her finacialy & medically. she never wanted or needed for anything, she was happy in her home.THEN ON AUGUST 28, 2015 the day before moms 90th birthday my sister, Linda, took mom across state lines and refused to return her, I had to start an EOP to get mom home, but Linda got the state involved and they filed for Gaurdianship, My mother had no appointed counsel and I tried my hardest to fight for my mother. But the Judicial system denied our civil rights. On September 17, 2015 Linda incarcerated mom in a nursing home, where she didn't need or want to be. And then refused mom to have visitors including myself and TJ. Mom and I have always had a very close relationship and trust. Moms biggest fears long before my father passed in 2003 was that linda would do something and put her in a nursing home. Mom thought she had taken all precautions so Linda wouldn't be able to that. But the Judicial system,state,medical personel & Alternitives helped & guided Linda & my siblings,David & Kevin to do just that. My mothers 91st birthday is 8-29-16 and she has never got to see her home or pets since they took mom and kept her against her will on 8/28/ 2015. My siblings actions is not for the greater good of mom. But it is based on greed! Linda has since had me arrested and put in jail for 2 weeks saying i stoll money from my mother, If that was so why then am I in debt over $11,000.00 for care and upkeep of my mothers wants and needs. Tj and I were the only ones that took care of my mother and wellbeing. On the day of my fathers funeral in 2003 my sibling said when mom died they were going to take everything from me. Mom is still alive but wasting away in a nursing home when she should be in her home with me and the care I was trained to do for her.

Note: first 2 photos are at our home where you can see happiness,3rd photo in nursing home where she had a bloody black eye. HELP MY MOTHER AND BRING HER HOME, WHERE SHE BELONGS AND IS LOVED. NO ONE WILL LISTEN OR CARE WHAT IS HAPPING THROUGH OUT THE COUNTRY TO OUR PARENTS AND FAMLIES BECAUSE OF THE MINIPULATION AND GREED OF ORGANIZATIONS AND PEOPLE.

Attn: Attorney Nancy Sussman

Re: Use of Chemical Restraints aka Psychotropic drugs to control your brother Jonathon Sussman

Being you're a licensed attorney possessing a legal power of attorney, I urge that you ask the Elderbar - American Bar Association to share in-depth knowledge on subjects at hand. Write to David Geoffrey, Senior ABA Elderbar CEO. Follow this link................ contact the list owner via email: ELDERBAR-request@mail.americanbar.org, or the ABA Service Center at phone: 1-800-285-2221 or email:service@americanbar.org.

Sincerely,

__/s/_

Kenneth Koym, Certified Mediator, Forensic Texas Psychotherapist, former Military Research Scientist & Life Member American Psychological Association