• 1-Hour Old Newborn Baby Kidnapped at Kentucky Hospital because Parents Refused to Take Parenting Classes

Ausia and Jarvis had their 1-hour old newborn breastfed baby removed by Kentucky Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) on Friday 7/15/16 from the Medical Center of Bowling Green. The family has been fighting for the return of their other 2 children which have been in foster care for over 2 years, based on what they believe are false Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) allegations. The parents claim they are innocent, and refuse to take parenting classes which they believe would be an admission of guilt. The mother explains: "I was able to breastfeed my child after she was born for 30 minutes

Read full story...

• 1-Hour Old Newborn Baby Kidnapped at Kentucky Hospital because Parents Refused to Take Parenting Classes

SO, this terrorist cell, "DCBS" and its conspirators, for illicit acquisition of Federal funding, COMPLETELY ENDANGERED THE LIFE OF THIS NEWBORN and the LIFE OF ITS MOTHER, by ROBBING/ KIDNAPPING - for HUMAN TRAFICKING PURPOSES - a one hour old newborn. This robbed and crippled - traumatized - the mother-and-child bonding NECESSARY for both the mother and baby to thrive; PERMANENTLY ROBBED AND IMPAIRED THE HEALTH OF THE BABY BY DENYING IT THE BREASTMILK ITS IMMUNE SYSTEM NEEDED; and FORCED RISK OF WOMB HEMORRAGE ONTO ITS MOTHER (because a second purpose of breastfeeding is to naturally cause the post-partum womb to shrink back healthily to a non-pregnant state and heal. YET, THESE ULTRA-IMMORAL/ ANTI-ETHICAL, conscienceless and inhumane, despicably EVIL persons, working under THE GUISE of being any sort of "protective" "service people" treasonously and terroristically VIOLATED THE TRUST put in them to serve the public, and chose to ABUSE their "power" and "authority" to terrorize, HARM, and ENDANGER THE PUBLIC INSTEAD. All involved in these ATROCITIES - these grotesque injustices and human rights violations against this family duly belong being fired, permanently barred from any such position of trust again, and IMPRISONED.

Oh my same judge who refuses to give me my grandchild. . Wow

cassandra said:

cassandra said:

Thank you for voicing your concerns.
    Have a positive mind. God is able. No matter what situation you may go through, keep in mind that God is able.

She saw it and was overwhelmed by its message.

Praying they get their precious newborn and other two children back.

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Adminlf said:

Ausia and Jarvis had their 1-hour old newborn breastfed baby removed by Kentucky Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) on Friday 7/15/16 from the Medical Center of Bowling Green. The family has been fighting for the return of their other 2 children which have been in foster care for over 2 years, based on what they believe are false Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS) allegations. The parents claim they are innocent, and refuse to take parenting classes which they believe would be an admission of guilt. The mother explains: "I was able to breastfeed my child after she was born for 30 minutes

Dcbs definitely take advantage and pry on anyone that they feel don't know the rules about them. They will reword things to make it look like u gave them permission or at least knew about there wrong doings. They scary the heck out of you when your already so so scared. You start to trust them they are heading you! You would do absolutely anything to avoid not having your children removed from you. As soon as they get you eating out of there hands that's when case plans come which equals jumping thru hoops and flipping your entire life upside down to keep there "free help" to continue sending them government money. It's sad..... any chance of updates on her case? Good luck and

prayers!

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Sheila-Thompson said:

I am through the same process with DCBS. Please pm me.
    Sheila,

We are trying to gather families in KY who are being harmed. Please join the KY group to learn more.

same thing with my family ! would love to share our story !!!

This story sounds all to common , about the same thing that happend , to my son and daughter-in-law ! We have to band together , to try to help one another ,and to put a stop to this cps madness !!

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Joe-M said:

The problem I see with all forms of corruption is that it always begins with good people selling out. Crooks are everywhere. But they are humans. People further down the ladder end up empowering bad political policies because they "do what they are told" instead of doing what is right. Unless people on the inside begin standing up for what is right when it begins, nothing will change. When a cop commits crime, confront them. When a social worker commits crime. confront them. When a judge acts unjustly, confront them. Put fear in them. Make them afraid of people. Just like cancer, if you don't target the source, it will not go away. If we all keep acting like we can't make a difference in single case, then nothing gets done. It has to start somewhere. It might as well be with YOU.
    Joe, you are right. It starts with you and me. Please join our KY group to learn more about how you can help!

Totally agree. Change only comes when you take a stand.

Sheila-Thompson said:

Sheila,

We are trying to gather families in KY who are being harmed. Please join the KY group to learn more.

Joe-M said:

The problem I see with all forms of corruption is that it always begins with good people selling out. Crooks are everywhere. But they are humans. People further down the ladder end up empowering bad political policies because they "do what they are told" instead of doing what is right. Unless people on the inside begin standing up for what is right when it begins, nothing will change. When a cop commits crime, confront them. When a social worker commits crime. confront them. When a judge acts unjustly, confront them. Put fear in them. Make them afraid of people. Just like cancer, if you don't target the source, it will not go away. If we all keep acting like we can't make a difference in single case, then nothing gets done. It has to start somewhere. It might as well be with YOU.

Joe, you are right. It starts with you and me. Please join our KY group to learn more about how you can help!

cassandra said:

cassandra said:

cassandra said:

Have a positive mind. God is able. No matter what situation you may go through, keep in mind that God is able.
    Fighting this battle against corruption is not ours but it is the Lord's. The Lord will prevail.

Yes, Cassandra.

Psalm 37

cassandra said:

cassandra said:

Fighting this battle against corruption is not ours but it is the Lord's. The Lord will prevail.

Sheila-Thompson said:

You can contact MedicalKidnap here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

"The children did not have to go into foster care. They owe the federal government a successful case plan to continue their funding and they will do anything necessary to get that case plan completed at the expense of the children and family. It is not about making sure families stay together. It is about meeting the requirements of the federal government to continue receiving the federal grant dollars."

It truly is ALL about the money.

#thefamiliesarecoming

#familiesmatter

#wethepeople

#themothersarecoming

#taken

Get ready, we are NOT going to take it anymore!