• 2 Year Old Minnesota Native American Child Killed in White Foster Home - Biological Family Outraged

Local media in Minnesota is reporting that a 2 year old Native American child originally from the Fond du Lac Reservation was found dead in her foster home last month (June 2016). The foster father has been charged with two counts of second-degree manslaughter, and has a previous criminal record. "This didn't have to happen. This little girl didn't have to die. She should be right here with her parents at this time," said Patti Larsen, a family spokesperson. Larsen, who serves as the Sacred Hoop Coalition Director, was shepherding 2-year-old Kira Friedman's case through the St. Louis County Court system on behalf of the little girl's family, and believes her death was preventable. "The maternal grandmother identified numerous people who would be potential placements for the child," she said. Larsen wanted to ensure Kira was placed in a Native American home. Therefore, she says the County let this child down when they removed her from a Native foster home, and placed her with a white foster family in Duluth.

Read full story...

• 2 Year Old Minnesota Native American Child Killed in White Foster Home - Biological Family Outraged

In Alaska we have a law protecting our native children they have to be placed with a native family. It's not an agreement it's law. My heart goes out to this family. I could not deal with loosing one of my grand children. I hope there is something this family can do legally

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

E-Freebird said:

@Brian said:

L.Moorcroft said:

Firstly I would like to say that the foster family being white had nothing to do with it . My own child is white and her foster carer is from Africa and she is a child abuser too . What disturbs me the most is that it is more than likely that these children are being sexually abused in care . Child Protection take them away .Child Protection hand them to sex offenders and child abusers . Child Protection fail to give them the vitamin b12 they need for their undiagnoseed and untreated deficiencies and pernicious anemia . When they die in care , Child Protection investigate the death .
    Are these babies and children having an unnaturally early puberty caused by a failure by health professionals to identify vitamin b12 deficiency in their mothers during pregnancy , which is causing them to be born with a low birth weight , which causes them to have an early puberty . Are child protection then stealing them from parents and handing them over to sex offenders and child abusers ? Are the children in care who have allegedly died , really died or are they being hidden and abused ? Why are Child Protection being allowed to investigate deaths of children in care ? Could some of these children be getting murdered by their foster carers after being sexually abused ? Are their bodies then taken by Child Protection who dispose of the evidence ?
    In this case, race IS important because there are federal laws in place requiring Native American children to be placed in foster homes of other Native American families to preserve their culture. So it only matters here because federal law is being violated. It is true that legal child kidnapping in America overall is a problem regardless of race.
    Federal laws in place but not enforced, or, especially when states rewrite their "constitutions" to define their own self serving versions of ICWA. Maybe white should be replaced with non indian home. Sure hope the agenda of the us government, to destroy ICWA, does not overshadow the damage CPS does to all families, tribal or not.

"Sure hope the agenda of the us government, to destroy ICWA, does not overshadow the damage CPS does to all families, tribal or not."

Not on MedicalKidnap.com. We report on all abuses and damage done by CPS regardless of race.

Editor, Health Impact News

@Brian said:

L.Moorcroft said:

Firstly I would like to say that the foster family being white had nothing to do with it . My own child is white and her foster carer is from Africa and she is a child abuser too . What disturbs me the most is that it is more than likely that these children are being sexually abused in care . Child Protection take them away .Child Protection hand them to sex offenders and child abusers . Child Protection fail to give them the vitamin b12 they need for their undiagnoseed and untreated deficiencies and pernicious anemia . When they die in care , Child Protection investigate the death .
    Are these babies and children having an unnaturally early puberty caused by a failure by health professionals to identify vitamin b12 deficiency in their mothers during pregnancy , which is causing them to be born with a low birth weight , which causes them to have an early puberty . Are child protection then stealing them from parents and handing them over to sex offenders and child abusers ? Are the children in care who have allegedly died , really died or are they being hidden and abused ? Why are Child Protection being allowed to investigate deaths of children in care ? Could some of these children be getting murdered by their foster carers after being sexually abused ? Are their bodies then taken by Child Protection who dispose of the evidence ?
    In this case, race IS important because there are federal laws in place requiring Native American children to be placed in foster homes of other Native American families to preserve their culture. So it only matters here because federal law is being violated. It is true that legal child kidnapping in America overall is a problem regardless of race.

Federal laws in place but not enforced, or, especially when states rewrite their "constitutions" to define their own self serving versions of ICWA. Maybe white should be replaced with non indian home. Sure hope the agenda of the us government, to destroy ICWA, does not overshadow the damage CPS does to all families, tribal or not.

L.Moorcroft said:

Editor, Health Impact News

EVIL CPS strikes again. How many more children have to die before this abusive agency is held accountable?

How much more are you going to take Americans?

How much longer will people turn a blind eye to the atrocities being committed by this agency?

Thank you MK for exposing the truth.

If you want to help us change things, please join our KY group here on MedicalKidnap to learn how to expose this hideous monster.

Mommy Love