• Newborn Kidnapped Baby of 14 Year Old Alabama Mother to be Force Circumcised Against Wishes of Family

Baby Braelon has been scheduled to be circumcised on Tuesday, against his mother's wishes, according to the Save Braelon's Family Facebook page. Social workers are also reportedly demanding that his mother breastfeed him every 2 hours around the clock, and they are waking them up in the middle of the night to do so. While the young mother was still in Shelby Baptist Medical Center with her baby, Dr. Ashley Duke Gooding allegedly asked the mom about circumcising her baby. After the mother sought information on the pros and cons of the procedure, Dr. Gooding allegedly told her that it was entirely her choice as to whether or not to circumcise Braelon. Staff informed her that it was primarily a cosmetic procedure without medical benefits. When she informed the staff that she chose not to circumcise her son, Dr. Gooding allegedly praised her, saying that she had made a good decision for her baby. However, now that both the mother and her son are in DHR care, an appointment has been scheduled for the baby to be circumcised on Tuesday, July 12, one day before he is a month old. It was on Wednesday that the baby was released from Children's Hospital after becoming gravely ill. Yet, less than a week later, DHR wants to subject him to being circumcised. Why?

Read full story...

• Newborn Kidnapped Baby of 14 Year Old Alabama Mother to be Force Circumcised Against Wishes of Family

She doesn't NEED a foster mother or family. She already HAS a loving family, and the beautiful home that she grew up in with her grandparents. What needs to happen is that she, her baby, and her twin brother are returned to their home.
    To date, the state has still not given the reason that they seized these children - a direct violation of the 4th Amendment of the Constitution.

Kandi-Ann-Brewer said:

Trying to force circumcision on an infant in DHS custody, the MOTHER DOES NOT WANT THIS. Due to be mutilated July 12, 2016
    10,000 Signatures needed by JULY 11, 2016
    Please help. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-braelons-f...
    https://www.facebook.com/SavebabyBraelon/

They need about 3000 more sigs. Please go and sign.

No Longer Ignored...

Facepalm

Article excerpt from Huffington Post on American Academy of Pediatrics stand on circumcision:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/new-circu...

“What remains unchanged is that the AAP still holds that the health benefits are not great enough to recommend routine circumcision for all newborn males,”

Free Baby Braelon!!!!

No Longer Ignored...

This particular situation is so terrible it is impossible to believe it is taking place. However, the saddest part is that it is not uncommon. I am in agreement with the two prior post. I hope the young mother and her family know many are aware and horrified but feel almost helpless. About all we can do at this time is support the family on line, and continue to fight this insidious growing manifestation of the police state with writings, informing others and being the voices of reason.

Trying to force circumcision on an infant in DHS custody, the MOTHER DOES NOT WANT THIS. Due to be mutilated July 12, 2016

10,000 Signatures needed by JULY 11, 2016

Please help. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/save-braelons-f...

https://www.facebook.com/SavebabyBraelon/

This little mother, who has been through SO much, but is showing a great deal of maturity in caring for her baby. All over the world, throughout history, there have been girls that age having babies. Their youth does not negate their maternal instincts, nor their ability to nurture their infants! That baby needs to be with his mother, breastfeeding, and NOT having his penis cut up!

The doctor who told her that circumcision would prevent STDs and infections, and is planning to cut the baby, against her wishes, is a heartless idiot. I'm sorry, but there is just no other way to put it. If someone would call her on it and demand that she provide evidence that what she is saying is true, she would not be able to do it. In fact, I sincerely doubt that she has actually read any of the research. Many docs go on hearsay, when it comes to circumcision, but still feel entitled to make strong statements. The truth is that the USA has both the most circumcised men and boys in the industrialized world AND some of the highest rates of STDs! Proponents are essentially saying that circumcision prevents diseases that are very common among circumcised American men! Common sense suggests that circumcision may INCREASE the rates of STDs.

I hope and pray that this little mother will be left alone, to care for her newborn as she knows is best! She may need support, in the future, because of her youth, but she needs people who will assist her, NOT take over and undermine her relationship with her son! If I lived in her state, I would love to have her live with me and be her foster mother.

I also hope and pray that her wishes, regarding her son's normal healthy, genitals, will be respected, and that he will be able to grow up with normal genitals, like 90% of the little boys who are living, or have lived, on this Earth.