• Newborn Alabama Baby is Now Sick in the Hospital While Under DHR Care After Being Taken from 14-year Old Mother

The story we have been reporting on in Alabama with the young 14-year old mother who is an alleged rape victim and had her child taken away at birth by Child Protective Services (DHR) seemingly took a turn for the worse today, as the family is reporting that the newborn baby is now in the hospital with possible Spinal Meningitis. How much of a role in the baby’s illness has the environment of the group foster home caused, where Alabama DHR is forcibly keeping both the 14-year old mother and her newborn baby against the wishes of the family?

Read full story...

• Newborn Alabama Baby is Now Sick in the Hospital While Under DHR Care After Being Taken from 14-year Old Mother

How can this happen to a 35 year veteran of the police force? Where is the outrage from the officers? How much longer can this agency go on operating this way? Thank you to medicalkidnap. com for exposing this monster. Now, what are WE THE PEOPLE going to do about it? Are you waiting for it to land in your backyard? Or, are you one of those people who thinks this kind of thing only happens to someone else? That's what I used to think too. I said they would have to take my babies away with me hanging onto the back of the police car. Well, things are a little different when you're looking down the barrel of a gun.

This agency is responsible for physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual abuse on this young child and his mother. Really? They are going to put a post partum mom and a newborn in that filthy thing they want to so pleasantly call a group home? Disgusting! Give these children back to their loving grandparents. Now, not only is the baby sick, most likely because of the abuse inflicted upon him by CPS, but the mother is also in great danger of physical and emotional complications because of their actions.

Set the captives FREE!!!!!

Pray for the Prince family and all of the parents and children that are constantly harmed by this tyrranical agency.

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

@Brian said:

mike said:

Sinister said:

They wouldn't be going through any of this if they just had an abortion...
    abortion or not they shouldn't haft to go through this in the first place what DHR did was wrong and eligal
    The point here is that if they had chosen abortion, they would have no problems with the State. Because they chose LIFE, the State now comes in and kidnaps the baby.

Yes, the same baby the STATE would have gladly let her murder through abortion. So obvious that this setup can only be from the great deceiver himself.

This agency is corrupt and evil and must be brought down!

Please pray to the Almighty for the healing of this little child and for the reunification of this family.

Mommy Love🌈

No Longer Ignored...

Happy2bmommee said:

MomOfIV said:

praying for the poor baby (place Your healing hands upon this child, Braelon, Lord), mother, and family.
    prayers for justice to prevail for the entire family that has been repeatedly "raped" by this fraudulent, greedy DHR/CPS system.
    to the family: continue to trust in God, He will deliver you from this injustice...
    Lord, You said where 2 or 3 agree in Your Name, You will be in the midst. I'm agreeing right now in Your Holy Name Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.

DHR is a heartless organization. They lack the common sense needed to truly and sincerely help families, not to mention, their system is unyieldingly bureaucratic. They should be abolished.

mike said:

Sinister said:

abortion or not they shouldn't haft to go through this in the first place what DHR did was wrong and eligal

The point here is that if they had chosen abortion, they would have no problems with the State. Because they chose LIFE, the State now comes in and kidnaps the baby.

Editor, Health Impact News

DHR/CPS are evil. I remember the article on the 2 autistic Native American boys of the Alabama Ambassador. I still can't get over that. I hope that anyone who has had to deal with these monsters know there is a GOD!And each of these victims can put a lien on them and they will have to pay.

MomOfIV said:

praying for the poor baby (place Your healing hands upon this child, Braelon, Lord), mother, and family.
    prayers for justice to prevail for the entire family that has been repeatedly "raped" by this fraudulent, greedy DHR/CPS system.
    to the family: continue to trust in God, He will deliver you from this injustice...

Lord, You said where 2 or 3 agree in Your Name, You will be in the midst. I'm agreeing right now in Your Holy Name Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.

See this just goes to show DHR crime doesn't pay. DHR doesn't care they will do what they want to do when they want to do it. Only because they are protected by the government and will continue doing what they see is right regardless of the fact that its not.

Sinister said: