• Alabama DHR and Due Process Concerns

Health Impact News referenced the article "Alabama DHR and Due Process Concerns" written by Shelby County Sheriff Deputy Lee Stockman on LinkedIn in our article: "Health Impact News Named in Alabama Lawsuit for Exposing State-sponsored Child Kidnapping." But the article disappeared shortly after that, so under the Fair Use rule we are reprinting it here.

Read full story...

Dana-overton said:

Hi my name is Dana, my kids were taken out of my care a month ago and placed in a safe plan...within my family...due to crisis type situation...bc the system would not help me. Dale county alabama dhr worker temicka mcirvin...came out and was a real dissapointment. She showed her lack of intelligence and her ability to be a dis appointment. This is a social worker that we are letting help our ppl. My cause was closed before it opened. My city police chief police officers and ppl in the comunity seen how 1 sided she was. While they were in the safe plqn she let my oldest child's estranged sperm donor come from another state and take them away. While there is an order of protection against him. I'm in process of paying lawyers in court jumping thru 100 rings of fire bc this lady disnt know the facts she assumed,,,and well,,,,so. I'm going to get my children back. Bc of the comma ion and the children everyday life being thrown outta wack ,,,thanks lady. But I'm upset,,there has to be something done about situations like this and everyone else. This is not right, you are not gelin ppl you are a true homewrecker. I think the state need to raise the qualifications on these ppl. Bc dale county alabama need new case workers. Iv left hundreds of messages and still nothing.. they sleep just fiNE at night....what about the kids and families that have been dis ruptured. I have another womqn from daleville alabama that is going thru medical kidnapping with the same dale county ala dhr! Really how much more is it gonna take

Dana,

We are working on a solution. But, we need people like you on the frontlines to stand up for what is right. Do you want to join the fight? If so, we are working on a website. But, for now, please join our KY group here in MedicalKidnap. Make an account and then click on the groups tab in the top black bar.

#FamiliesMatter

#ConstitutionalRightsMatter

#TheMothersAreComing

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Hi my name is Dana, my kids were taken out of my care a month ago and placed in a safe plan...within my family...due to crisis type situation...bc the system would not help me. Dale county alabama dhr worker temicka mcirvin...came out and was a real dissapointment. She showed her lack of intelligence and her ability to be a dis appointment. This is a social worker that we are letting help our ppl. My cause was closed before it opened. My city police chief police officers and ppl in the comunity seen how 1 sided she was. While they were in the safe plqn she let my oldest child's estranged sperm donor come from another state and take them away. While there is an order of protection against him. I'm in process of paying lawyers in court jumping thru 100 rings of fire bc this lady disnt know the facts she assumed,,,and well,,,,so. I'm going to get my children back. Bc of the comma ion and the children everyday life being thrown outta wack ,,,thanks lady. But I'm upset,,there has to be something done about situations like this and everyone else. This is not right, you are not gelin ppl you are a true homewrecker. I think the state need to raise the qualifications on these ppl. Bc dale county alabama need new case workers. Iv left hundreds of messages and still nothing.. they sleep just fiNE at night....what about the kids and families that have been dis ruptured. I have another womqn from daleville alabama that is going thru medical kidnapping with the same dale county ala dhr! Really how much more is it gonna take

Admin said:

Health Impact News referenced the article "Alabama DHR and Due Process Concerns" written by Shelby County Sheriff Deputy Lee Stockman on LinkedIn in our article: "Health Impact News Named in Alabama Lawsuit for Exposing State-sponsored Child Kidnapping." But the article disappeared shortly after that, so under the Fair Use rule we are reprinting it here.

The Alabama Judge that had Threaten Health Impact News Reporter was so very WRONG, it only shows they are hiding a huge illegal scam going on in Alabama on child trafficking and title IV fundings. Terri has all RIGHTS under the law of freedom of the press to publish this story and others. Alabama circuit judge Corey B. Moore should be ashamed of himself and needs to be reeducated of the laws of "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS" This law of freedoms is nationwide and NO man , judge or other wise should interfere with news of illegalness that is going on. I do believe that there is child trafficking in every state in the united states but some as worse as others. Terri Lapoint is innocent in her reporting of the truth and I stand with her and "Health Impact News"..

Silencing illegal going no's within our country should NEVER be stop from being exposed. I want to thank Terri Lapoint and Health Impact News for publishing and exposing my story and so many others that are going though this hell of nightmare's of illegal scams of our children for title IV funding that are TRULY going on, http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/11/08/north-carolina because without " Health Impact" corruption would be hidden and my story would had never gotten out due to the blacked out of the main stream government controlled pressed and media that fears the government more them the truth. I want to thank Terri LaPoint and Health Impact news for all they do for innocent families nationwide and for TRUTH. I will be praying for you all. Kimberly Kay Deese. Blessings .

Hi my Autsim Spectrum little son was taken based on a false claim of "child in crisis" made up label, only to be placed in a mental instituition and retrained several days alone. my belief is he is being drugged now or at least was at the time, and I do not know where he is or if he is safe. I am looking to find other parents who wish to do a class action lawsuit as soon as possible. This nightmare needs to end for mothers and parents! You can email me at ((edited to remove personal information))

I agree with Ms. Deese. Thank you Medical Kidnap community for standing up for the parents and exposing the TRUTH of this evil agency. Don't stop fighting!

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

The Alabama Judge that had Threaten Health Impact News Reporter was so very WRONG, it only shows they are hiding a huge illegal scam going on in Alabama on child trafficking and title IV fundings. Terri has all RIGHTS under the law of freedom of the press to publish this story and others. Alabama circuit judge Corey B. Moore should be ashamed of himself and needs to be reeducated of the laws of "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS" This law of freedoms is nationwide and NO man , judge or other wise should interfere with news of illegalness that is going on. I do believe that there is child trafficking in every state in the united states but some as worse as others. Terri Lapoint is innocent in her reporting of the truth and I stand with her and "Health Impact News"..

Silencing illegal going no's within our country should NEVER be stop from being exposed. I want to thank Terri Lapoint and Health Impact News for publishing and exposing my story and so many others that are going though this hell of nightmare's of illegal scams of our children for title IV funding that are TRULY going on, http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/11/08/north-carolina because without " Health Impact" corruption would be hidden and my story would had never gotten out due to the blacked out of the main stream government controlled pressed and media that fears the government more them the truth. I want to thank Terri LaPoint and Health Impact news for all they do for innocent families nationwide and for TRUTH. I will be praying for you all. Kimberly Kay Deese. Blessings .