• Gardasil: Sharing the Carnage with Boys

In 2014, at the age of 18 and a half, Zach was a first semester full-time college student and worked a laborious job roughly 30 hours a week. His life was on track, he was social, active and happy. Zach swam like a fish in the water with a body built for track who walked miles almost every day. In early October that same year, Zach sustained an ankle injury which placed him out of work while he recovered. During this October 3rd appointment for his ankle, he was talked into a flu vaccination. October 13th, Zach returned for a follow up and was talked into accepting the Gardasil and meningococcal vaccines. It was shortly after this that the first phase of his health decline began. I have watched my only child age decades within the span of less than 2 years. It has taken a year and a half later for him to finally find a group of doctors who believe he is Gardasil injured, but they do not know how to treat him. The idea of any child having to suffer this breaks my heart in ways I never thought possible. This is and will always be my biggest regret.

Read full story...

Dr. Flannery has a track record of treating Gardasil injuries, drflannery.com. Also, stem cell therapy from adipose tissue has some positive feedback. Contact Bangkok Stem Cells, great source of info.

So sorry to read this story. Please see a classical homeopath. Many have experience in treating vaccine damage. Ask about the practitioner's experience or if s/he can network with a practitioner who's been successful. Ask for case histories. Heartfelt best wishes.

• Please contact Dr. Robert Morse nd. He is the only practitioner in the world who knows how to regenerate anything in a body, even genetic weaknesses. Stop going to the med docs. He cures cancer, rheumatoid arthitis, quadraplegic walk again, etc. Peace to you.

Hi Zach's mom... I just read of this young woman's very similar story to Zach. She has recovered after learning she has some genetic mutations re methylation that caused her to have a very bad reaction to the Gardadil shots. So in case you missed her story, I am sharing it here in hopes it can help Zach return to his former vibrant self. I am so sorry this has happened to your son... praying for you both.

For some reason i cant paste the link... its a story from this same website by Lisa Pipella. Titled Recovery from My Gardadil Nightmare.

It would be well worth your time to read I think. Blessings and prayers for healing

Contact Dr Robert Abell ND in California (http://bewellhealthclinic.com/) he is a fabulous practitioner and uses biotherapeutic drainagae (complex homeopathic remedies) and supplements that help to detoxify the body in a gentle manner. You really need someone who understands about getting rid of all of the junk that they put into vaccines in a safe way

leslie said:

Admin---Orissa said:
    In 2014, at the age of 18 and a half, Zach was a first semester full-time college student and worked a laborious job roughly 30 hours a week. His life was on track, he was social, active and happy. Zach swam like a fish in the water with a body built for track who walked miles almost every day. In early October that same year, Zach sustained an ankle injury which placed him out of work while he recovered. During this October 3rd appointment for his ankle, he was talked into a flu vaccination. October 13th, Zach returned for a follow up and was talked into accepting the Gardasil and meningococcal vaccines. It was shortly after this that the first phase of his health decline began. I have watched my only child age decades within the span of less than 2 years. It has taken a year and a half later for him to finally find a group of doctors who believe he is Gardasil injured, but they do not know how to treat him. The idea of any child having to suffer this breaks my heart in ways I never thought possible. This is and will always be my biggest regret.
    I'm sure you are getting tons of in put..but have you looked into seeing a homopath dr? They have ways of detoxification the body to remove some of the vaccine.

Thank you for reaching out. Part of the approach we're currently trying involves a bit of homeopathy, part is supplements, part is extreme dietary changes over the course of the next several months. His doctors have tried cymbalta, nortriptyline, amitriptyline, and steroids, etc, but his body didn't tolerate it well. All these meds are meant to do is combat unflavored inflammation and/or mask the problem by numbing his nerves--neither case actually deals with the root cause. Within one month, his functional doctor told us more about the dysfunction occurring than all the doctors combined. I think so many of our kids are finding the same issues with their doctors and are reaching out for alternative medicine options, homeopathy being one of them.

Hi Denise. I'm Zach's mom. Thank you for reaching out. I had wondered about IVIG treatments and asked one of his neurologists and one of his rheumatologists after hearing about one patient who is currently responding positively. His doctors shot down that idea. Considering that they have no next step planned, I moved over recently to a functional doctor, but I'd be very interested in this doctor in New Mexico.

Admin---Orissa said:

I'm sure you are getting tons of in put..but have you looked into seeing a homopath dr? They have ways of detoxification the body to remove some of the vaccine.

Admin---Orissa said:

Hi admin,

I'm the author of CURING COURTNEY and I healed my daughter of a deadly disease with vitamins and diet. I wanted to ask the mom or this boy if he would be opened to trying an IV treatment of Alpha Lipoic from the Dr who researched it for 30 years .. Dr Burt Berkson

It repairs the immune system and some neuropathy ... It heals So many diseases

I have nothing to gain. Just satisfaction that I helped the kid

Dr Burt Berkson can be found in Las Crucas, NM. He's brilliant and works with diet and IV of ALA and LDN

Google him

He's had great successes in many areas

Blessings

Denise Otte