• Measles Vaccine Scandal: World Governments Have Known It Can Cause Neurological Disorders Since 1970’s

We are reporting these facts because we believe that the public has a right to know what has been going on. We want to alert the people of the world that the CDC is not the only government organization that has known for many years that the combo MMR vaccine (measles, mumps, rubella) and even separate measles vaccinations can cause lifelong neurological disorders. The facts that we expose today are for informational and educational purposes only. All papers were gained under the Freedom of Information Act.

Read full story...

• Measles Vaccine Scandal: World Governments Have Known It Can Cause Neurological Disorders Since 1970’s

My son got this vaccine in 1976 and died 8/3/03 after 25 years of suffering. I knew in my gut the MMR vaccine was the cause but nobody would listen to me!!! Linda Lewis [phone number removed for security puproses]

Linda-Lewis said:

My son got this vaccine in 1976 and died 8/3/03 after 25 years of suffering. I knew in my gut the MMR vaccine was the cause but nobody would listen to me!!! Linda Lewis [phone number removed for security puproses]

@Linda-Lewis,

For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat.

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...

I hope this helps!