• Pattern of Child Kidnappings by Alabama DHR Exposed: Another New-born Infant Seized at Hospital

Last month Shelby County DHR (Department of Human Resorces) took a 3 day old breastfeeding baby from her mother at a hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. The baby had been flagged for removal based simply on the fact that DHR already had a case open on 2 other children from the same mother. The young mother is currently appealing their case where her parental rights to her children were terminated. When people hear these stories, often the first response is, "There has to be more to the story." This is the "more to the story," and what our investigation reveals is there appears to be a definite pattern as to how Alabama DHR seizes children, often right out of the hospital as soon as they are born. Many people from Alabama who have contacted Health Impact News are reporting that Alabama DHR actions often violate federal laws, state laws, and basic civil rights protected under the Constitution of the United States. The young mother's name in this story is Haly. She is 20 years old, and she is the older sister of the 14 year old alleged rape victim at the center of the recent Medical Kidnap story that has captured the heart of many across the nation and beyond. When we first published her sister's story, it received over 1 million views within the first 24 hours.

Read full story...

• Pattern of Child Kidnappings by Alabama DHR Exposed: Another New-born Infant Seized at Hospital

All parents need to file complaint on state workers the supervisors for misappropriation of state funds. The workers involved in malicious prosecution on case where the state seeks to terminate parental rights on false allegations, proceeding case without merit. The state can fraudulently obtain federal funds for these children placed in state custody, or obtain funds through administrative child support orders from working families. Actions of malicious prosecution , denial of due process parents provide the name of the state office, provide the name of the case worker , provide the name of the workers supervisor.Include the details of the case the court case the location ,the allegations , provide the detail that the child and or children were removed before allegations were ruled substantiated or unsubstantiated. Civil right violations of due process, Obstruction of justice by state official.Misuse of state official authority, court and state records, state official intent to defraud the federal government.
    I ____________________ am writing this letter to request a former investigation for criminal activity by the following state agency being______________________. The state worker name involved in said criminal activity is ______________________. That individuals supervisor through said agency of ___________________, located at the address off __________________ in the state of __________________, in the county of _____________, supervisor name being ,__________________. The laws and criminal activity involved is of the following starting with Misappropriation of state funds of the state of ____________. Funds being misappropriated by this worker are fund applied to court cost in the following court case / cases being _________________, held at the following court ______________, at the address of ______________, in the state of ________________. I the parent of ______________, have / have not been accused of neglect, abuse , child endangerment. There has / hasn't been any rulings on said allegations so by proceeding with said case this is Misappropriation of state and county resources being the local justice system. and courts. This also is clear violation of civil rights in the area of Malicious prosecution occurring in the court of _____________ with the case being ______________________. The following is the name of the judge or judges involved in the case ____________. The attorneys involved in the case are_________________ for the defendant being the parents of _______________ and the parents name are ____________ and ____________. The attorneys for the plaintiffs being _________________ and the plaintiffs in the case are ____________. Again the criminal activity is Misappropriation of state funds by state workers accused, Misappropriation of state resources being the courts , Civil right violation by case workers being Malicious prosecution, False pretense in court case, Misappropriation of Federal funds obtained for child involved in said allegations , intent to defraud the federal government by illegal placement of child in state custody and other civil right violation of Denial of due process in court case involving said state worker
    For complants on civil right violations this same form may be used but sent it to this address for civl right violations, request of investigation
    Assistant Attorney General
    Civil Rights Division
    Criminal Section
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest
    Washington, DC 20530

HHS Chief Financial Officers and Services Contacts
    HHS Heads of Contracting Activity and Key Managers
    HHS Operating and Staff Division Grant Officials
    Mailing Address and Phone Information
    Department of Health and Human Services
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Financial Resources
    Room 514-G, Hubert H. Humphrey Building
    200 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, DC 20201
    Telephone: 202-690-6396
    Fax: 202-690-540
    Thank you

@xpektus said:

My heart hurts for the pain this family has suffered. When families have problems, and most families will, there should not be a outside entity that acts only to divide and destroy. We as humans are to help, support, nurture and a State Office should NEVER have any "right" to step into any family's life and take children. Children are not born to be raised in institutions. NO human should be required to live in ANY institution.
    With that said, this entity DHR Dept of Human Resources (the name does not reflect the behavior) is to support families, children and assist in such a way to help a family stay together. The fact that babies are "taken" from a hospital without the mother involved is nothing less that FEDERAL KIDNAPPING and all participants should be arrested. It fathoms me to think DHR will take children and place them in foster care, come on, we all know a good foster parent is few and far between, so to think they subject children to abuse, DAMN IT, DHR is sick, dillusional and you owe all children that have passed through your hands, one hell of a compensation.
    I am so very very angry, when I think of babies and children GOD created with total innocence, you DHR have thrashed them through hell. A day is coming and there will be retribution, as there should be. DAMN YOU.

xpectus, please join our KY group here on Medical Kidnap. We ARE going to expose these monsters.

No Longer Ignored...

Sisi3

We are working to bring about the change that so many of you speak of. Until we can get our website up and running, please join the KY group here on MedicalKidnap. First you have to make an account here:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

After you have registered on the site (you just need an email and a

password), then click on the "groups" button in the top black bar, or

paste in this link:

https://community.healthimpactnews.com/groups

From there, click on the Kentucky Bluegrass Families group to join. It

is OK if you are not in KY, it is a place to rally together until you

can get more supporters from your own state to start your own group.

Hope to see you there...."We the People"

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

My heart hurts for the pain this family has suffered. When families have problems, and most families will, there should not be a outside entity that acts only to divide and destroy. We as humans are to help, support, nurture and a State Office should NEVER have any "right" to step into any family's life and take children. Children are not born to be raised in institutions. NO human should be required to live in ANY institution.

With that said, this entity DHR Dept of Human Resources (the name does not reflect the behavior) is to support families, children and assist in such a way to help a family stay together. The fact that babies are "taken" from a hospital without the mother involved is nothing less that FEDERAL KIDNAPPING and all participants should be arrested. It fathoms me to think DHR will take children and place them in foster care, come on, we all know a good foster parent is few and far between, so to think they subject children to abuse, DAMN IT, DHR is sick, dillusional and you owe all children that have passed through your hands, one hell of a compensation.

I am so very very angry, when I think of babies and children GOD created with total innocence, you DHR have thrashed them through hell. A day is coming and there will be retribution, as there should be. DAMN YOU.

I am outraged!! I live in a small town in East Tennessee and my 2 young children were taken from me immediately after loosing our home ia tragic house fire!! There were no injuries... myself, my 2 boys and my mother made it out safely! I have been batteling CPS for over a year now.... doing EVERYTHING they require of me per my "Permancy Plan", then still being denied my children. It seems the DCS/CPS is corrupt nation wide!! Thank God I was blessed with a means to hire a "top-dog" attorney just recently. It is unbelievable how things are beginning to change!! I pray there is a nation wide investigation on all CPS/DCS agencies!!! This has traumatised my family. Causing us to be apart for over a year now!

Admin said:

Last month Shelby County DHR (Department of Human Resorces) took a 3 day old breastfeeding baby from her mother at a hospital in Birmingham, Alabama. The baby had been flagged for removal based simply on the fact that DHR already had a case open on 2 other children from the same mother. The young mother is currently appealing their case where her parental rights to her children were terminated. When people hear these stories, often the first response is, "There has to be more to the story." This is the "more to the story," and what our investigation reveals is there appears to be a definite pattern as to how Alabama DHR seizes children, often right out of the hospital as soon as they are born. Many people from Alabama who have contacted Health Impact News are reporting that Alabama DHR actions often violate federal laws, state laws, and basic civil rights protected under the Constitution of the United States. The young mother's name in this story is Haly. She is 20 years old, and she is the older sister of the 14 year old alleged rape victim at the center of the recent Medical Kidnap story that has captured the heart of many across the nation and beyond. When we first published her sister's story, it received over 1 million views within the first 24 hours.

Dhr in Alabama needs to stop taking people's kids an get off there butts an help the family's there's to many kids in foster care that are being abused an kill an someone needs to do something they need to give there kids back to them an stop acting like they own the world

Facepalm

DHR has called her unstable

REALLY?

I think we all know who the unstable ones are here. I am so grateful for the people at Medical Kidnap that they have the COURAGE to stand up and call these people, and this evil agency, out! I am so sorry for all the families that have had to endure the pain that this monster agency has caused people over the past 40 or so years. How? How did the American people allow this to happen in our country? Why are these people allowed to run unchecked? I am tired of attorneys telling me I have no constitutional rights to my children. What has happened to this family is OUTRAGEOUS! Lives destroyed. Dee, you are a good momma and you did the right thing taking your grandchildren in and having hope in your daughter. That is what family is for, not the GOVERNMENT! Leave these people alone and give them ALL of their babies back!!!

WE the people have got to stand up and do something. Don't wait until it is in your backyard and then YOU are the one looking for help!

We are trying to start an organization to stop this tyranny. Right now there is the KY group on Medical Kidnap. You can join and find it under the groups tab at the top of the page. Or, you can start a group for your own state.

I don't know of any other oasis for hurting families right now except Medical Kidnap. Please don't stop what you are doing MK. We need warriors like you who are going to stand up and defend what is right.

Mommy Love 🌈

Admin said:

Autauga County tried to take my newborn baby girl when she was 4 days old. I took my baby girl to her first doctors appointment and the nurse practitioner pulled me out of the room and asked me is there anyway possible, I said NO. She said we both had cocaine in our systems. ON our way home from the doctors office DHR called and told.me I had 15 minutes to have me , my husband baby at their office. They (DHR)made us go stay at my MIL house and I couldn't be left alone with my children. All the while the paperwork they had in their hands said CONFIRMED NEGATIVE. Prattville police department even contacted me telling me I needed to, come turn myself in, because I was being charged with child endangerment. I told him I'd have my lawyer call him. (He had the exact same paperwork that DHR had that said CONFIRMED NEGATIVE. That was on a Thursday. my husband was able to get ahold of the paperwork on Friday. We had a nurse friend look at it and he said it says right here CONFIRMED NEGATIVE. I tried to get ahold of DHR but they wouldn't call me back. Finally, the following Monday we were able to talk to my baby's doctor while she was in hospital and he said the same thing. He called DHR and got.it all straightened out. They finally contacted me on that Friday saying that we didn't have to stay with grandma anymore and I could be left alone with my children. However, they were going to have to do a couple of home visits before the case could be closed. They never showed up. Oh, they also required me to have a hair folicle test done. My hair was almost to my butt and they it 1 inch from the scalp. They also made me stop breastfeeding. And not ONCE did I get an apology from ANY of them. Not the doctors office that called DHR , Prattville police department nor Autauga County DHR! also, they all have governmental ammunity, so they can just do whatever to whomever with no reprucussions.

These agencies are above the law. They are corrupt to the bone and I cannot think of anything more evil than the crimes these people commit on a daily bases. They leave a trail of broken families and spiritually destroyed human beings in their wake. It is true they follow families and perpetrate these crimes of abductions with impunity. This is a money making business and there are no checks and balances.

This is complete craziness of the DHR! They need a thorough investigation. I hope the family sues them for all the damages they have caused them