• Los Angeles Father Loses Daughter to Corrupt Court - Thousands Petition to Remove Rocky Crabb from the Bench

Thousands of people in Los Angeles have petitioned to have Commissioner Rocky Crabb removed from the bench in Family Court in Pomona, California. Commissioner Crabb first came to the attention of Health Impact News because California father Joshua James approached us with his story of fighting to protect his 3 year old daughter, Journey. His story suggests that there is much wrong in Commissioner Crabb's courtroom. Parents like Joshua are left wondering how justice can be served, when there appear to be so many abuses of power and signs of corruption when facing Commissioner Crabb. Joshua has hired attorneys who say they cannot go up against Crabb and have given him his money back. Joshua has tried to get Crabb to recuse himself after making prejudiced comments. Attorneys have told Joshua that his civil rights are being denied and that this commissioner has it in for him. Unless Crabb steps down, they tell him that he will not have a chance of getting custody back. Joshua has not seen his daughter for almost a year now.

Read full story...

• Los Angeles Father Loses Daughter to Corrupt Court - Thousands Petition to Remove Rocky Crabb from the Bench

I recently lost custody of my son. Rocky Crabb was my judge. I am going to do what I can to make sure that people know, the decision he made was not in my sons best interest. Rocky Crabb is going to know my name. Not just my case number. This man is just one of the many reasons our family law system is failing our kids. He is just the tip of the iceburg. I never would have believed that somebody could just walk into court, tell half truths and lies and not have to have any evidence, and my son could be taken, just like that. My sons words on Sunday as I returned him to his father, who despite our sons pleas and tears, still sed no when asked for 2 more hours, sed "mommy please fix it", my reply? "I promise you, mommy will". I would like to do whatever I can to make sure this judge stops ruining the lives of families, but like I said, he is just one of the many people involved in this whole failing system. I will not give up Rocky Crabb. I made a promise to my son to fix this mess you made. I do not intend to break it.