• Accused Man Arrested in Alabama Rape Mother Story - Allowed to Enter Hospital Room to See Baby Before His Arrest

The case of the 14 year old rape victim and her baby who was seized by Alabama DHR (Department of Human Resources, responsible for Child Protective Services) earlier this week has been continued by the judge to next week, and the accused rapist has been arrested. The alleged rapist was allowed to enter the hospital room and see the baby before his arrest, greatly upsetting the victim-mother and her family. Since Health Impact News originally published this story based on eyewitness accounts and video from Choices4Life founder Juda Myers, the story has gone viral, with over 1 million views in 24 hours. Rumors and speculation abound, and numerous comments are being made by those claiming to know inside information. Health Impact News strives for complete accuracy in our reporting, and the delay in updating the information has arisen from our determination to verify information before it is published.

Read full story...

• Accused Man Arrested in Alabama Rape Mother Story - Allowed to Enter Hospital Room to See Baby Before His Arrest

April-Holsomback said:

Dhr is doing this stuff to me right now with my kids and i have done everything they have asked twice Star Pope was my case worker at Shelby county DHR and she has thrown all of my stuff away that i have done and got jennifer Newman to file to terminate my rights Star has also sat in peoples living room who isnt on my case and begged them to fight with her to terminate my right and i didnt do anything wrong in the first place to get my kids taken away if anyone knows what i can do to help me get my kids home where they belong please by all me contact me u can find me with my email on facebook its [email edited for security]@yahoo.com and my name is April Michelle

@April-Holsomback,

If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

You can also self-publish your story here:https://community.healthimpactnews.com/topic/2773/...

April-Holsomback said:

Dhr is doing this stuff to me right now with my kids and i have done everything they have asked twice Star Pope was my case worker at Shelby county DHR and she has thrown all of my stuff away that i have done and got jennifer Newman to file to terminate my rights Star has also sat in peoples living room who isnt on my case and begged them to fight with her to terminate my right and i didnt do anything wrong in the first place to get my kids taken away if anyone knows what i can do to help me get my kids home where they belong please by all me contact me u can find me with my email on facebook its [email edited for security]@yahoo.com and my name is April Michelle

@April-Holsomback,

For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page. Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat.

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...

I hope this helps!

Sick and twisted system

you take a baby from its mother and a stable home, take the mother and her brother out of a stable home only to adopt them out for revenue. That's totally messed up and we need to gather and start fighting back against DHS and their money grubbing ways!!!

Sara-Gerardi said:

MomOfIV said:

the courts should terminate his parental rights (should be automatic in cases of rape when a child is conceived and born) and forced to pay child support. The state should sell whatever property he has to pay for child support while he is in prison.
    If you don't have parental rights, you cannot pay child support. I was informed that if I pursued child support, it would open up the possibility of his seeking rights in the future, since he had been providing for the child. Don't take a cent from a rapist, unless it's in retribution for the rape.

depends on where the victim lives...there are a couple states that allow TPR but still enforces child support in the case of rape. There a states that restrict parental "involvement" but allows child support in cases of rape. There are other states that will terminate parental rights when a child is conceived from rape. But, the trend is that the states are getting tougher on rapists and their ability to interact with the children that are conceived from their rapes.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/parent...

MomOfIV said:

Sandi said:

Let me get this straight. Not only has the alleged rapist been able to text the victim during the past 9 months, but he also knew when and where she had given birth, and walked right into her hospital room, while she was recovering from childbirth. And, it was after this that DHR took the baby away. Yet the alleged rapist wasn't arrested until after the baby was taken away from his mother. If this timeline is correct, why wasn't the alleged rapist arrested when he barged into his victims hospital room and positively identified has the perpetrator?
    makes me wonder who had the baby when the DHR took him away...she needs a good lawyer and a restraining order for herself and son from that ENTIRE family.

Is it possible that the authorities were more focused on proving that the grandparents were incapable of protecting the young mother and her baby, than in keeping the alleged rapist away from the family (at least until they had DNA proof from the baby)?

The DHS worker, accompanying "law enforcement" officer, monster rapist, and his monster of insane injustice mother ALL NEED JAIL TIME (at least for the mother) and PRISON TIME for the rest, for this BARBARIC atrocity of TERRORISM and GANG-RAPE and RE-RAPE of a 14 year old woman-girl. Oh - did the HEINOUS, heinous, heinous mother of the rapist and the sub-human PIG rapist of the 14 year old girl "DEMAND" to see the birth?!?!! And the police and SO-CALLED "human services" worker(s) set it up so that the criminal RAPIST and hi co-terrorist/harasser mother could INVADE UPON the hospitalized 14 year old??? The mother of the rapist DEMANDED to witness the birth of the child of her son raping a 14 year old???!!! DID THE MOTHER OF THE RAPIST ALSO DEMAND TO WATCH HER SON RAPE SOMEONE ELSE'S 14 year-old-girl?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOUR GRANDCHILD, by NATURAL JUSTICE, monster woman with the monster son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave this girl alone and go breed dogs for yourselves and watch those births instead!!!!!!!! Someone please JAIL and IMPRISON every one of the terrorists, rapists, and kidnappers involved - including the so-called "civil" workers. And then the crazy terrorizing, re-terrorizing and re-raping (of mind and soul, after physical rape) people involved CAN ALSO FACE THEIR ACCOUNTING WITH THE CREATOR, for all of their hideous, animalistic, EVIL, insanely COVETOUS, etc, INJUSTICES, come Armageddon Day, soon. Deplorable.

Sandi said:

Let me get this straight. Not only has the alleged rapist been able to text the victim during the past 9 months, but he also knew when and where she had given birth, and walked right into her hospital room, while she was recovering from childbirth. And, it was after this that DHR took the baby away. Yet the alleged rapist wasn't arrested until after the baby was taken away from his mother. If this timeline is correct, why wasn't the alleged rapist arrested when he barged into his victims hospital room and positively identified has the perpetrator?

I was held against my will and raped for almost one year. When I was finally free, I was pregnant. I was removed from my home. DNA test came up positive. I ended up homeless in the middle of winter. He got an apartment and kept most of my belongings. When I testified in court, even my own lawyers told me I should stop lying, quit looking for attention, and let him live his life.

He served a few months in jail. MONTHS of rape and torture, and he served a few months, with time out for good behavior. I immediately got a restraining order. You know what good it did? Nothing. He broke it repeatedly, including threats to take my baby. I decided to give birth at a hospital far away from him, instead of at the best hospital near us. It was a bit nerve-wracking to drive that far while in labor.

Why aren't rapists arrested? Because innocent until proven guilty. Because of all the women who lied about being raped. Because being raped isn't a big enough deal. Because jails are overcrowded.

What's positively dreadful is that after all of this, her rapist will still have rights to the baby. She will still have to go to court and battle him. She will have to see him again and again. My rapist was going to be granted visitation. An abuser, a rapist, allowed to be anywhere near my baby. The only reason he never got near him is because he stopped trying. He stopped paying child support and stopped fighting for custody. The Sheriff -- that I had to pay for -- couldn't even get him to go to the door to be served. After thousands in court fees, -- again, that I had to pay for -- the judge finally gave up and gave me sole rights and responsibilities.

Except that I'm still required to let him know if I move my son, especially if I leave the state. When I went to renew my restraining order, they refused unless I took him to court over it.

I left the state. I didn't tell him.

MomOfIV said:

the courts should terminate his parental rights (should be automatic in cases of rape when a child is conceived and born) and forced to pay child support. The state should sell whatever property he has to pay for child support while he is in prison.

If you don't have parental rights, you cannot pay child support. I was informed that if I pursued child support, it would open up the possibility of his seeking rights in the future, since he had been providing for the child. Don't take a cent from a rapist, unless it's in retribution for the rape.

MomOfIV said:

Sandi said:

makes me wonder who had the baby when the DHR took him away...she needs a good lawyer and a restraining order for herself and son from that ENTIRE family.

It's worth pointing out that for several days it appears she was denied access to a lawyer or a telephone. This kind of case highlights everything that is wrong with our system.

This story is just unbelievable! I have been in a knot, tears and just so upset for the birth mother and her twin who was forced to leave with just boxers and a tshirt on and if he didn't leave right then he was threatened to be tased by police, I have been so upset for a couple of days now. It just keeps getting worse. Why would you put a young mother with her baby in a nasty, mold and bug infested house when she could be at home with her brother and grandparents in a cozy home?

The THOUGHT of that ANIMAL going up to the room and actually HOLDING THE BABY with the police's blessing is NAUSEA AT BEST. PRAY, PRAY and PRAY harder that God will intervene and make things right. Can't believe the low bail a statutory rapist got.

This is what stuns me about this situation. WHY the Birmingham News Stations are not covering this. Is this media blackout?

Sandi said:

Isn't this just another form of rape of the victim, the family and threatening the little boy!

Why was this case postponed? Is this due to the state trying to come up with anything, something

to justify what they have done?

The child protective (I call them that out of disgust) must have told the rapist she was in labor. Why else did this

work out so perfectly that this animal was able to force himself on this family, with his mother,

I might add, for what?

It happened to us too, until a call was placed with the ag of our state.

People need to stand up and hold vigils in the government offices until this is

made right and they sued by all they have hurt across the country in a class action suit!