• Pennsylvania Navy Veteran Mom Loses her 7 Children Because She Moved them out of a Moldy House

A Navy veteran is in the fight of her life to get her 7 children back home and out of foster care. While Roxanne Binkley was having to move her family from hotel to hotel after finding that their rental home was making them all sick, Child and Youth Services of Pennsylvania (CYS) stepped in and seized the children in January 2016. When Roxanne realized that her children were becoming sick because of the condition of the rental house, she sought to get her children out of the bad environment. That is not the way that CYS of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, sees it. In their petition to the court, CYS accuses Roxanne of being “unable to assure the children’s safety and well being.” Roxanne explained that she works very hard to feed her children appropriate diets that accommodate gluten intolerance and type 1 diabetes in her children without making anyone feel different because of it. She prepares meals from scratch and uses ingredients that are healthy for everyone. The children's dietary needs are reportedly not being met now that they are in foster care. At the time the children were taken into state care, Lorna - age 7 - was being treated for MRSA but was nearly through the medicine and was healing. She also has type 1 diabetes, which in Roxanne’s care was kept in remission with a proper diet. After being in the state's care, Lorna had to be hospitalized for her diabetes, which is back and now she has to take insulin daily. Her diet is not being observed. She has been traumatized by the hospital stay. In addition to the lack of proper diet, the children have been forced to have vaccines against Roxanne’s will and against her religious exemption, which is allowed in the state of Pennsylvania.

Read full story...

• Pennsylvania Navy Veteran Mom Loses her 7 Children Because She Moved them out of a Moldy House

@MrsKramer said:

The reason that CPS is able to steal this woman's chidren
    originates with the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Via
    DHHS's Agency on Toxic Substance & Disease Registry (ATSDR, which is
    overseen by Tom Frieden, Director of CDC), they are using federal tax dollars to willfully
    fund the miseducation of US physicians. They are funding the "nonprofit" medical association, American
    College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT), to disseminate information to physicians
    located at medical schools across the US. ACMT is chalked full of toxic tort
    expert defense witnesses. They generate income by aiding moldy building
    stakeholders (landlords, builders, insurers, etc) to stave off liability for
    causing illness by claiming it is scientifically proven the moldy buildings do
    not cause these types of illnesses. The entire premise that it is proven they don't, is
    based on a void risk assessment model (the Veritox Theory) penned by Bruce J.
    Kelman and Bryan D. Hardin. They are toxic tort defense witnesses and co-owners of Veritox, Inc. Mr. Hardin is a
    retired Deputy Director of CDC National Institute of Occupational Safety and
    Health (NIOSH) What ACMT physicians/toxic tort defense witnesses are
    disseminating as appropriate physician education is nothing short the scientific
    fraud purposed to cause discrimination of the environmentally injured. They need the fraud to be current
    accepted science by the medical community to make their expert witness
    testimonies appear to be based on valid, accepted science. Therefore, with the aid of misinformed physicians by misuse of
    federal tax dollars, CPS can steal this woman's children on the false premise
    that she is mentally unstable. I've seen this orchestrated discrimination over
    and over again for now 15 years. This poor woman is being run thru the mill
    for trying to protect her children from illness that the doctors are being
    taught does not exist. I have been trying to get Dr. Frieden of the CDC to put an end
    to the federally funded scientific fraud which causes such horrific
    discrimination of those being injured/disabled by water damaged buildings, such
    as this family is experiencing. So...if Medical Kidnap News would like to help this poor
    family and thousands of others in similar situations, what you could do is
    contact Tom Frieden, ask him the following question, and then write of his
    response: "Dr. Frieden, Will CDC continue
    funding American College of Medical Toxicology to disseminate information to
    U.S. physicians, while ACMT is still promoting the scientifically void Veritox
    Theory on their website? Yes ____ No _____" I asked him that direct question on
    April 15, 2016 (please also see video in the below link explaining the criminal
    element to the matter). https://katysexposure.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/415...-letter-to-cdc-director-please-cease-funding-fraud-over-toxic-mold-disabilities-veritox-theory/ On May 4, 2016, I received the reply
    of "Thank you for your letter to Dr. Thomas Frieden, Director of the Centers
    for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), expressing your continued concern
    about the American College of Medical Toxicology. Your message was forwarded
    to our office for a response. We regret that we have no new information to
    share with you since our last
    response. Thank you for your interest in CDC’s
    public health programs." (Link Removed for Privacy) Until someone starts investigating and
    writing of the root cause of this Medical Kidnapping, this is going to continue
    in many cases. The truly sad part is, the harder this poor mother fights to
    keep her children the more they will continue to retaliate against her
    for aiding to bring this massive public fleecing to greater public light. She's
    a threat to them and the CDC- backed-RICO that has been occurring in this
    country over mold induced illnesses for now over 15 years.

Mrs. Kramer, can you please join our fight at the KY Bluegrassroots movement group here on MK? Just click on the groups tab to join.

Hope to see you there.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

🌈

The only attorney in the whole nation that I have found that will fight for a parent is Allison Folmar. Please contact her office at: 248-571-9115.

Watch her video here:

To find a pro bono attorney that could learn from her: clsnet.org and http://www.americanbar.org/groups/probono_public_s...

Here is her story on Medical Kidnap:

http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/05/30/avoiding-medic...

Don't stop fighting!

I suggest this poor mom set up a fundraiser or get a friend to do it, in order to hire an excellent attorney. Otherwise she may end up jumping through all the hoops set out for her and still not get the children back, or perhaps after even longer delays to the detriment of the children. Good attorneys are expensive, but can cut through a lot of red tape and bureaucracy. I pray for this family. We have experience with toxic mold that nearly killed my daughter as well. She should gather reputable information on the dangers of mold and need to strictly avoid it by the drastic measures she took while the body is trying to normalize after exposure..Most people think it is crazy and need to be convinced. Convincing a great attorney who will fight for you is easier than trying to convince social services/DHR.

Mrs.Kramer, if you haven't already, please find me on facebook. Roxanne Binkley. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

clsnet.org

Will be praying for you!

MommyLove

Admin said:

A Navy veteran is in the fight of her life to get her 7 children back home and out of foster care. While Roxanne Binkley was having to move her family from hotel to hotel after finding that their rental home was making them all sick, Child and Youth Services of Pennsylvania (CYS) stepped in and seized the children in January 2016. When Roxanne realized that her children were becoming sick because of the condition of the rental house, she sought to get her children out of the bad environment. That is not the way that CYS of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, sees it. In their petition to the court, CYS accuses Roxanne of being “unable to assure the children’s safety and well being.” Roxanne explained that she works very hard to feed her children appropriate diets that accommodate gluten intolerance and type 1 diabetes in her children without making anyone feel different because of it. She prepares meals from scratch and uses ingredients that are healthy for everyone. The children's dietary needs are reportedly not being met now that they are in foster care. At the time the children were taken into state care, Lorna - age 7 - was being treated for MRSA but was nearly through the medicine and was healing. She also has type 1 diabetes, which in Roxanne’s care was kept in remission with a proper diet. After being in the state's care, Lorna had to be hospitalized for her diabetes, which is back and now she has to take insulin daily. Her diet is not being observed. She has been traumatized by the hospital stay. In addition to the lack of proper diet, the children have been forced to have vaccines against Roxanne’s will and against her religious exemption, which is allowed in the state of Pennsylvania.
    • Its the same in every state! DCFS or CPS or CYS or whatever they go by in your state, the same horrors are happening every day! It's sick! And corrupt! And I pray to God everyday that somehow it is stopped!!! I was on drugs and my kids were taken. As wrong as I was, there were still many many lies throughout my case!

Hopefully she will be able to get a Hi Tech Air machine at some point. My husband and I also

have 7 children. After discovering toxic mold that was making us very sick. We spent 6 weeks in a hotel and camping during the summer until found a new home. We our family disposed or put into storage all of our possessions moving into the new home with paper plates and air mattresses. After realizing that we were feeling sick when we stopped our protocol for mold recovery we tested the new home and learned it had elevated mycotoxin levels too. It was not as high as our former home but enough to continue to keep us it sick. Single people can practice avoidance by moving a lot, camping for months on end, or living in campers, but people with children will have their kids taken away if they do that. Thankfully we became aware that a new company created an air purifier that using stabilized OH molecules to eliminate mycotoxins from the home. We were able to get one. We did our own before and after mycotoxin testing with Real Time Labs and it worked! Our test results we did of our own home were consistent with the independent testing the company had done. It's been over a year now since we got it. We run it 24/7 which protects us from cross contamination from other buildings. Our family has regained our health and has begun to resume a normal life again. Reading this family's story reminds me how fortunate we were to find the Hi Tech Air machine when we did, This family's story could have been ours. Hopefully other family's with children who need to create and keep a mycotoxin free environment for their family to heal will find the tools we did for healing.

overseen by Tom Frieden, Director of CDC), they are using federal tax dollars to willfully

fund the miseducation of US physicians. They are funding the "nonprofit" medical association, American

not cause these types of illnesses. The entire premise that it is proven they don't, is

Kelman and Bryan D. Hardin. They are toxic tort defense witnesses and co-owners of Veritox, Inc. Mr. Hardin is a

disseminating as appropriate physician education is nothing short the scientific

fraud purposed to cause discrimination of the environmentally injured. They need the fraud to be current

testimonies appear to be based on valid, accepted science. Therefore, with the aid of misinformed physicians by misuse of

taught does not exist. I have been trying to get Dr. Frieden of the CDC to put an end

as this family is experiencing. So...if Medical Kidnap News would like to help this poor

element to the matter). https://katysexposure.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/415...-letter-to-cdc-director-please-cease-funding-fraud-over-toxic-mold-disabilities-veritox-theory/ On May 4, 2016, I received the reply

public health programs." (Link Removed for Privacy) Until someone starts investigating and

@MrsKramer said:

@MrsKramer

For your security, we removed one on your links because it contained personal contact information, which we do not publish on our page. Please feel free to re-submit the information after deleting / removing personal emails, phone numbers, etc.

As shills for our globalist masters, government's main function has become destroying the family and trampling your rights.