• Japanese Doctor Discovers Link Between HPV Vaccine and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

After receiving the HPV vaccination, many women have reported that they have developed chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Many researchers believe that that the condition is linked to autoimmune disease, however, until recently, the reason why some women have developed the condition post-HPV vaccination has remained a mystery. However, after years of speculation as to why some women develop this condition post-vaccination, one doctor in Japan believes that he has the answer.

Read full story...

• Japanese Doctor Discovers Link Between HPV Vaccine and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Admin---Orissa said:

After receiving the HPV vaccination, many women have reported that they have developed chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Many researchers believe that that the condition is linked to autoimmune disease, however, until recently, the reason why some women have developed the condition post-HPV vaccination has remained a mystery. However, after years of speculation as to why some women develop this condition post-vaccination, one doctor in Japan believes that he has the answer.
    Hi, I am one of the affected people-- cfs/me/fibro/undiagnosed autoimmune, all the symptoms listed except the ibs ones. HOW CAN I HEAL?? I am now 19, vaccinated when 12 i think, blacked out for the first time in my life, and my then-perfect health has deteriorated since. First frequent fainting, sore throats/run down etc, exhaustion. Shingles. Excruciating muscle pain, agony to write or play cello at all (cello was/is my life, all i ever wanted to do. Had to stop playing). Had to drop out of school and im basically house bound since a yr or 2. Had every blood test/mri/x ray/etc/etc in the world. PLEASE if you know how i can get better let me know, i can't go on like this, i hate existing. Thanks for any help you can give. Juliette