• Flu Pandemic Drills for Mass Flu Vaccinations Begin in the U.S. Targeting Children in Schools

As health officials across the U.S. begin drills to anticipate a "flu pandemic," mass flu vaccination drills are now being implemented in local schools. One local health official proudly stated that the goal was to give 1000 flu vaccines to school children per hour. In the U.S., a one size fits all vaccine policy has led to a historically disastrous trail of vaccine injured children and adults. The current push for mandatory vaccination will only compound the injuries and deaths exponentially. As states fight to retain their health freedom and informed consent to medical procedures [immunizations], questionable preparation for mass vaccination due to a flu pandemic needs to be seriously questioned.

Read full story...

• Flu Pandemic Drills for Mass Flu Vaccinations Begin in the U.S. Targeting Children in Schools

Very thorough article with an important warning. I'm sharing it to social media. I urge everyone to assert their universal right to Informed Consent. The right is under severe attack and must be asserted or lost! http://tinyurl.com/InformedConsentPetition

Admin---Orissa said:

As health officials across the U.S. begin drills to anticipate a "flu pandemic," mass flu vaccination drills are now being implemented in local schools. One local health official proudly stated that the goal was to give 1000 flu vaccines to school children per hour. In the U.S., a one size fits all vaccine policy has led to a historically disastrous trail of vaccine injured children and adults. The current push for mandatory vaccination will only compound the injuries and deaths exponentially. As states fight to retain their health freedom and informed consent to medical procedures [immunizations], questionable preparation for mass vaccination due to a flu pandemic needs to be seriously questioned.

Thanks for the warning!

As Dr Herbert Shelton once noted, "Belief in immunization is a form of delusional insanity."

Indeed. For heaven's sake, measles is only measles and the flu is only the flu! There is absolutely nothing wrong with getting the flu, or with getting measles at the appropriate age. There is however everything wrong with letting someone poison you or your child with useless and dangerous vaccines.

I have long ago arrived at the inevitable conclusion that vaccination is an organised criminal enterprise dressed up as disease prevention by means of junk science. Pandemic drills such as the one described in the article show that the people who push these toxic concoctions will do everything in their power to create opportunities to poison us and our children for profit. They should in my opinion all be locked up to keep the rest of us safe from their predations.