• Mother Who had Son Medically Kidnapped Runs for Office in Washington State

Having a child medically or legally kidnapped by the state is one of the most difficult things that a family could ever experience, as many parents tell us every day. Parents tell us that there is nothing that compares to the despair and hopelessness of being powerless to protect one's children when Child Protective Services takes over. The system seems designed to break down both parent and child, and some who have fallen prey never recover from the devastation. Anne Giroux of Washington State is a mother who has lived through this trauma, and has decided to turn her experiences into something that can help and inspire other families. She is running for local office. When she realized that candidates have the ability to have their voices heard as they speak out about their platform, she decided to learn how to run for office. She has taken the bull by the horns and is now an official candidate for Legislative District 28 for the office of State Representative Position 1.

Read full story...

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

@jackie1330 said:

I am so glad we actually have someone like you to make changes and try at least to put our words out there. That there is a corrupt system. Which is CPS included with these uneducated Doctors.

I am a victim of CPS. My son was medically kidnap from me and put on foster care. I was 18 now I'm 25. Its been 6 years without my kids. Now I just found out another couple dealing with the same doctor that accused me back in 2009. They put it out in the media for a reason for help. I'm here to prove that they are right and doctor wrong. Our kids suffer from brittle bone disease. Vitamin D. Def. Multiples fractures were found on these two infants. Same exact conditions. But we were founded guilty of child abuse. I can't get a employment. They have me in child-line. Sad world. I know so much about the law now then I did back in 2009 when I was 18. I've done research like you wont believe. I have studied the rights CPS violated from me. And I have so much knowledge CPS can't shut me up now.

I am currently seeking attorney.
    Jackie,

Have you looked at clsnet.org for an attorney?

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for your support! I am sorry your son was medically kidnapped by CPS. My heart goes out to you. Your 2009 story is an example of CPS long history of medical kidnapping because it has the power to do so. CPS can obliterate families because they have the power to do so and this is saddening.I wish you and your future good luck.

Respectfully,

Anne Setsuko Giroux

Candidate for WA State Representative, Dist 28, Position 1
    www.annesetsukogiroux.wordpress.com

vcragain said:

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

@jackie1330 said:

I am so glad we actually have someone like you to make changes and try at least to put our words out there. That there is a corrupt system. Which is CPS included with these uneducated Doctors.

I am a victim of CPS. My son was medically kidnap from me and put on foster care. I was 18 now I'm 25. Its been 6 years without my kids. Now I just found out another couple dealing with the same doctor that accused me back in 2009. They put it out in the media for a reason for help. I'm here to prove that they are right and doctor wrong. Our kids suffer from brittle bone disease. Vitamin D. Def. Multiples fractures were found on these two infants. Same exact conditions. But we were founded guilty of child abuse. I can't get a employment. They have me in child-line. Sad world. I know so much about the law now then I did back in 2009 when I was 18. I've done research like you wont believe. I have studied the rights CPS violated from me. And I have so much knowledge CPS can't shut me up now.

Jackie,

so sorry this happened to you, I brought up 4 wonderful children and cannot imagine the heartbreak you must be experiencing from this terrible system. God Bless you and your children, and I hope you will get them back in due course.

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry your son was medically kidnapped- heartfelt! I wish you and your future the best. May your attorney achieve the highest good for you and your son.

Respectfully,

Anne Setsuko Giroux

Anna said:

KUDOS to YOU.. you are a strong and courageous woman... we all need to follow suit and support YOU... It will not be easy you will be discouraged on purpose...they will try to block you every which way they can... THEY do not want the corruption and incompetency and uselessness of these agencies exposed... all of them CPS, Family Court, CDC, FDA and mainstream medical industry along with AGRI-big Business... they are all been ripping us off... denying and trampling all over our rights according to the U.S Constitution, and the D of I... the right to LIFE, LIBERTY and the Pursuit of Happiness... I have been an advocate for the TRUTH... for the right to make my own decisions ... because ultimately it is my responsibility... ITs not what your country can do for you...ITS what you can do for your Country... JFK.... Power is always corruptible and that is what has happened to our government... so YOU GO and be another voice to the WRONGS these agencies and Big Businesses on a daily basis get away with...

Dear Anna,

Thank you for your comment. Your show of support is appreciated. Many blessings to you!

Respectfully,

Anne Setsuko Giroux

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

@jackie1330 said:

Jackie,

so sorry this happened to you, I brought up 4 wonderful children and cannot imagine the heartbreak you must be experiencing from this terrible system. God Bless you and your children, and I hope you will get them back in due course.

@jackie1330 said:

Jackie,

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Jacklyn E. Madera

KUDOS to YOU.. you are a strong and courageous woman... we all need to follow suit and support YOU... It will not be easy you will be discouraged on purpose...they will try to block you every which way they can... THEY do not want the corruption and incompetency and uselessness of these agencies exposed... all of them CPS, Family Court, CDC, FDA and mainstream medical industry along with AGRI-big Business... they are all been ripping us off... denying and trampling all over our rights according to the U.S Constitution, and the D of I... the right to LIFE, LIBERTY and the Pursuit of Happiness... I have been an advocate for the TRUTH... for the right to make my own decisions ... because ultimately it is my responsibility... ITs not what your country can do for you...ITS what you can do for your Country... JFK.... Power is always corruptible and that is what has happened to our government... so YOU GO and be another voice to the WRONGS these agencies and Big Businesses on a daily basis get away with...

Admin said:

Having a child medically or legally kidnapped by the state is one of the most difficult things that a family could ever experience, as many parents tell us every day. Parents tell us that there is nothing that compares to the despair and hopelessness of being powerless to protect one's children when Child Protective Services takes over. The system seems designed to break down both parent and child, and some who have fallen prey never recover from the devastation. Anne Giroux of Washington State is a mother who has lived through this trauma, and has decided to turn her experiences into something that can help and inspire other families. She is running for local office. When she realized that candidates have the ability to have their voices heard as they speak out about their platform, she decided to learn how to run for office. She has taken the bull by the horns and is now an official candidate for Legislative District 28 for the office of State Representative Position 1.

You are courageous and have the right-mindedness of going about this... KUDOS to you... more people need to rally behind this.. I do hope people like Alex Jones and other NON mainstream media picks this up... We have to make definite changes with CPS, Family court System, CDC, FDA and mainstream medicine in general... these agencies and or institutions whose supposedly are to help and assist are the very ones causing a great deal of harm, pain and misery... they have become self serving and disconnected with the needs and RIGHTS of the people as per the US Constitution and D of I.... the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is not their vested interest... My daughter is being held hostage against her will by the family court system in Maryland... just to protect the sperm donor the biologiocal father a heroin drug addict his right to see his six months old baby... and how about my daughters right and the baby's right to have the best support possible which is to go home to her family and friends... In Maryland she does not have that support... Economically making her poor and deprived with these court orders... where as if she went home she could save money get on her feet... "What is BEST for Mom is BEST for Baby/child... is the premise that determine the outcome of these hearings but this patriarchal family court system favors the father ... an unfit person to parent the child... Who is losing here? they are both losing...She is being kept under a great deal of stress and they are enabling this person who needs to be focusing on a drug recovery path... why aren't they addressing that

You may share your story with us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

Good for her. I hope she does well. Anne, if you are reading this, do you know of the story out of Vancouver, WA where police illegally entered the home of a WA couple and stole their 3 children? Please familiarize yourself with it and help to get this video out to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmY1JUzv2k

Here is a write up of story here on medical kidnap:

http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/05/19/we-dont-need-a-warrant-police-enter-home-through-window-rip-infant-from-mothers-arms/

I am trying to get WorldNetDaily, Alex Jones, Drudge, somebody, to get this story out to the American people!

A lot of these emails are contributors to WorldNetDaily.com. Please copy this email list and send it to them today and everyday until someone puts this video out there for more people to see. This is one of the most horrendous acts of police brutality I have seen captured on video. The people need to see this. This is the 3rd day straight I have been trying to get them to look at it. If more people contact them, maybe they will finally listen. Please send it today. I don't use Facebook, but maybe those of you that do could post this on your page. Thank you!

acoulter@worldnetdaily.com, lelder@worldnetdaily.com, jcashill@worldnetdaily.com, info@askdrbrown.org, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, jfarah@wnd.com, jnewcombe@wnd.com, sparker@worldnetdaily.com, olivier@chosenpeople.com, lpharvey@columbus.rr.com, wwilliams@worldnetdaily.com, jstossel@wnd.com, Susan@SusanKnowles.com, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, dlimbaugh@worldnetdaily.com, cchumley@wnd.com, pbuchanan@wnd.com, mmassie@wnd.com, pschlafly@wnd.com, sthrasher@wnd.com, sroth@wnd.com, bfederer@wnd.com, plewis@wnd.com, patricelewis@hotmail.com, aj@infowars.com, alex@infowars.com, alexjones@infowars.com, alexj@infowars.com, ajones@infowars.com, pwatson@infowars.com, paulwatson@infowars.com, paulw@infowars.com, pjw@infowars.com, pauljwatson@infowars.com, pjwatson@infowars.com, joebiggs@infowars.com, jbiggs@infowars.com, joeb@infowars.com, jb@infowars.com, ElRushbo@EIBnet.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, vicki@lc.org,

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*