• J

Vitamin D. Deficiency Turns into Multiple fractures

In 2009, there was an incident with my newborn child. His name is Cesar A. Ramirez 3rd. At the time I was living with Cesar’s Jr parents’ house. I went to my mother’s house to visit her. I wanted to go to the store, so I asked my mom if she can watch Cesar, and she did. I toke about 20 minutes the most. I returned back to my mother’s house and came through the back. I notice my mom washing dishes. I asked her where’s Cesar, she stated he fell asleep and left him in the couch. Well, so what happened was I walk in the living room and my sister Melissa half asleep on the other couch while my niece 1 ½ year old right next to Cesar almost close to the edge of the couch, but he was wide awake. He was not crying, just still. I yelled at my sister saying why she not watching her child. So it was left at that. I went home a little after that incident.

The next day, that morning my son woke up happy. He was not crying or fusing. Cesar Jr so happened to change his diaper and noticed his right leg was not moving. I was really worried and scared on why his leg wasn’t moving. I quickly showed Maria (Cesar’s Jr. Mother). She quickly rushed me to the hospital. I was told by doctors my son had a femur fracture. I was 18 when this happened to me. I did not know what was a femur fracture was. They asked me what happened, I told them I don’t know. They quickly called cps. I was devastated. I did not know why my son had a femur fracture. I cried instantly and my mind went blank. I called my mother quick, and told her what happened. She quickly reminded me of the incident that happened with my niece the night before. So I quickly told the doctors. They still called cps.

So, after they found a femur fracture. I was then transferred in an ambulance to Hershey Hospital. My son was later diagnosed with Hypocalcemia, Vitamin D. Deficiency. With multiples healing fractures found. I showed them a video. A video that consist of constant pounding on my child. Because he did not cry or make any noise when he was born. I was admitted in Hershey hospital, spent 7 days with my son Cesar. My son was tested for everything, so they said. He did not need surgery, they put a Pelvic Harness. This doctor Dr. Crowell let me take Cesar home but with cps involved, I had to be supervised. They believed his calcium so low enough to can cause fractures. So I spent a month coming to the hospital to check his femur regularly. He was recovering very well. Until a light skin pimped bump appeared in this earlobe. The same day Cesar was scheduled for harness removal. I showed Dr. Crowell his earlobe she stated that was a cyst. But she wasn’t sure, so she brings another pediatrician to look at it. They stated that was a CYST (both pediatricians) agreed. I was told by Dr. Crowell that if his cyst doesn’t go away and if it gets worse, to take him back to the hospital. And that’s exactly what I did. Back to the hospital. I have a witness from Youth advocate program (Ruth) cps recommended me to complete for a month. To assure child is properly well cared for. A picture of pelvic harness.

His cyst grew with-in 2-3 days. I take him back to the hospital (E.R.). I told doctors his cyst is growing and my son don’t look so good. They looked at his ear and looked at me wrongly again. They said that’s not a cyst, that’s a bruise. I started to cry not again I’m being looked like an abuser. I said “this can’t be I was told from Hershey that’s a CYST. So again instead of transferring me to Hershey where he was seen. They transferred me to Philadelphia (CHOP). So, CHOP looked at the ear and they also did an x-ray on my son. And found the same fractures Hershey seen. This as sad as I write my story! CHOP stated that the cyst was not a cyst it’s a hematoma. I did not know what that was. They said someone had to hit him. As they referred to it as a blunt hit. I will never forget these horrible words. Now, I was very angry and crying hysterically because I was told different about my son’s conditions. CHOP also seen the fractures Hershey seen. They stated that’s abuse, his calcium wasn’t that low to cause fractures. But I told CHOP that Cesar was already taken calcium medicine. Hello. I’m here confused about my son’s health. But when I told them what Hershey told me, about his ear. They had no reply only that is was a hematoma. I’m a confused mother trying to find out why my son had so many problems. CHOP didn’t want to hear it they take my Cesar away at the hospital. Literally foster parents came to take my Cesar. I went home with an empty car seat. I was alone on everything. I did not have my son’s father support, not one bit.

Like 3 days later, I’m told by cps. They have to have a meeting with these two hospitals, because obviously they sound confused on what’s going on with my son. Well as patient as I was waiting for these meetings to happen. I was told Hershey Dr. Crowell NOW agrees that the fractures were abuse. (SHE LET ME TAKE MY SON HOME WITH ALL FRACTURES, I TOKE GOOD CARE OF HIS FEMUR FRCATYURE, AND RECOVERED VERY WELL) It’s like CHOP had to put a teach on her. Because she then later agreed with CHOP fractures were abuse and cyst was actually a hematoma. COME ON NOW. This make sense to anyone? How can two hospitals be confused. This is not a game. They played around the Rosie with me. Instead of worrying what’s wrong with my son medically, they are in a meeting debating if its abuse or not. They had no reply’s to what I say because it’s what the hospitals say. I also asked if a polygraph would help. They said it won’t grantee child custody. Cps told me I was NOT getting my son back. Then why do all they asked. I’m confused. I was a young confused mother that didn’t know much about the system. They traumatized my life. I will never get 6 years of my son’s life back.

Cyst or Hematoma

Cps stated cyst was abuse. Hematoma is also stated to be caused by abuse.

I was put on child registry. I can’t even get a job because Cps destroyed my life in so many ways. I never knew why this happened to me. God has a purpose for this tragic. I think I figured it out. I was scrolling down my newsfeed and so happen a couple is going through the same thing I went through when I was 18 with my first child. By the same Doctor. Infamous Dr. Crowell. I felt like I was reading my own story. I am talking about Jessica and Cesar Battitos case. They are dealing with the same hospitals and doctors I dealt with. It’s so sad, and in a way happy I found this out. I am ready to exposed corrupt systems. Back then social media wasn’t like it is now. Now everything is being exposed. I’m going to expose as well. Because I am a vitamin of fractured families. I want my son back. I did not abuse him. I asked myself all this crying I did and cps did not take in consideration I was actually taking care of my son in the best ways ever. But there goal was adoption. Not to reunite my little family.

Questions that need to be answered

1. Why Dr. Crowell let me take Cesar home after she told me that was a cyst? When they stated a cyst is caused by abuse. Pause for a sec. and think!

2. Why Dr. Crowell let me take Cesar home after all fractures?

3. Not mention in story because my story is so long. And there’s more to it. But why didn’t cps take in consideration that I was being seen by a nurse when and before Cesar was born, to note that they never seen any bruises on my son? Why? Her name is Christine from a program called Teen pregnancy, but currently she switched her employer. I choose that program before cps got involved. I am currently looking for her.
    Jacklyn E. Madera
  • Vitamin D. Deficiency Turns into Multiple fractures

@jackie1330 said:

No I do not at this point. I recently found out another family is going through the same thing i went through. The exact same conditions our baby's had. I reach out to them. They reach me right back. We currently working on meeting each other. The same doctor accused me back in 2009, I found out threw media. I was shocked and at that moment I felt hope. And know I'm willing to fight this, to help them and help me get my kids back. Its been 6 years CPS manipulated me I was only 18 with my first child. Trying to figure out whats wrong with my son.But I guess things happen for a reason. It just not happens to one person. Its proven now, its can happen to anybody.

Jackie,

I hear you girl! These monsters need to be shown that they cannot just go all across the country snatching children from loving parents. I am glad to hear the fight in you. Just be thankful at this point that your babies are still alive and this evil agency hasn't let them get killed, as happens to other families. We have a group for Kentuckians here on MK. If you could get the other family from PA over here, maybe there are more families that could join with you and start a PA group. There is a tab at the top of the page for groups. You mentioned you were young when this all started. Of course, these monsters want to prey on the young and the poor who can't afford a good attorney to defend themselves. Go to clsnet.org Christian lawyers listed their that will work pro bono. Go to parentalrights.org and ask for their resource list of organizations that may be able to help you fight for your children. I have made so many phone calls and sent so many emails. Many of them seem to be unfruitful, but you never know what may result from just ONE man or woman who is willing to come along beside you and help you to FIGHT. Our Creator can send the right one, at the right moment in time, to help you along. And yes, they intimidate people into silence and many do not know of what is happening to families, and to our country, through these hideous agencies. They need to be exposed.

Let me know if you want to talk more.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*
  • J

Vitamin D. Deficiency Turns into Multiple fractures

No I do not at this point. I recently found out another family is going through the same thing i went through. The exact same conditions our baby's had. I reach out to them. They reach me right back. We currently working on meeting each other. The same doctor accused me back in 2009, I found out threw media. I was shocked and at that moment I felt hope. And know I'm willing to fight this, to help them and help me get my kids back. Its been 6 years CPS manipulated me I was only 18 with my first child. Trying to figure out whats wrong with my son.But I guess things happen for a reason. It just not happens to one person. Its proven now, its can happen to anybody.

Jacklyn E. Madera
  • Vitamin D. Deficiency Turns into Multiple fractures

Jackie,

What state are you in? Do you have an attorney?

Go to clsnet.org for free legal representation by a Christian attorney in your state.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*