• Mad Angel: Former Foster Child Now Parent is Creating an Army of Victims to Fight CPS

I'm here to correct the misconceptions or false claims from CPS (Child Protective Services). For years I've watched in horror as children and foster children have tried to stand up to their abusers; tried to get anyone, the public, to hear their cries. Sadly, I also watched as the abusers described these children's words as meaningless, attention seekers and trouble makers. And the public believed the word of the abuser over the truth and the reality of the child's words. Pedophile, child rapist, child murderers, child abusers, child sex traffickers - there I've said the words that make you cringe, that make you want to pull back and hide and pretend it isn't happening. Those are the words that I've shown to be associated with people in authority. Preachers, judges, lawyers, doctors, teachers, foster and adoptive parents and above all CHILD PROTECTION WORKERS. Sadly, those horrific words are ones that children placed in their care can not just pull away from. They can not ask for help, they can not tell the nearest adult.

Read full story...

• Mad Angel: Former Foster Child Now Parent is Creating an Army of Victims to Fight CPS

You're a true warrior hero!!

mommy-love said:

Lillian-wargo said:

Angela said:

Tracey-Rhodd said:

My precious grand daughter was born on March 21, 2016. Her mother and my son voluntarily gave her to me from the hospital. I took baby Macey home on March 25, 2016. On April 1, 2016 CPS Sacramento, Ca. Came and took Macey from my home stating she needed to be in a lic. Foster home. When I asked why they said I did not pass their background check. I had a violation of a restraining order in 2001 when I was going through a divorce. In 2012 I had my first grandson in my care for six months through this same CPS agency.
    CPS allowed me to visit with my Macey girl only two hours per week, which I did every week. They kept cancelling their home inspections and delaying me getting her back, which they said would be in 30 days maximum.
    On May 2, 2016 the Sacramento Sheriff Chaplain came to my door at 1:30 pm to inform me My sweet Macey girl had died.
    The foster family they put her with had left her in a room in a car seat and did not check on her all night. This foster family were an elderly couple with 2 three year olds and 2 two year olds. When I questioned CPS when Macey first was placed there about how much attention my Macey girl would get, they brushed me off. Now my sweet baby grand daughter is gone.

CPS will not return my calls. When I finally spoke to someone they didn't even know Macey was gone.
    I never want another family to go through this. This agency needs to be held accountable for what happened to sweet Macey. She never had a chance to be loved and cared for as she should have been.
    Anyone that knows of anyone that could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Tracey Rhodd
    Beonnd@icloud.com
    That is absolutely heart-breaking. Doesn't the next of kin have any rights to children at all? They do when someone dies yet you couldn't raise your own granddaughter, didnt even have the opportunity to make it legal before they ripped her away. Hearing accounts like this make me soooooo angry!!!! I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your son or the baby's mum must feel now, for whatever reason they gave her to you and now she's gone. How many more babies have to die before it comes to an end???
    my story is too long to post here, but also victim of medical kidnapping, 6 children taken, youngest was a newborn removed from the hospital rather than coming home. that was 1 year ago April 29th. I have read many tales of cps kidnapping children for reasons unknown, pharmaceutical drug tests, and of course..money. I have noticed a trend in the behavior and with the actions taken by the caseworkers who are assigned these cases, such as not returning phone calls, not giving parents copies of court orders and other documents, refusal to meet with parents while being recorded. I know this from my own experience, as well. they behave as guilty, greedy, and dishonest politicians, yet there is nothing that can be done about it. My caseworker called us in October 2015, 30 mins before we were to leave our home for our 1 hour visit with our children, allowed 2 times each month. she said we were to have no contact with our children until further notice, but she could not discuss the reason with us. first week in april, 6 months later, we were told that we could have visits again, supervised, same frequency and length as before, but we had to contact the other counties (2 that are 3 hrs away 1 that is 550 miles away) to schedule visits and, of course, travel to them. we were not given an apology or explanation as to why we lost 6 months of minimal contact with them, and them us, but we did learn through family member (resource parent to 3 of children) that they were told no contact whatsoever with us bc there was a no contact order in place. while speaking to social worker overseeing our children in a different county, she told me that she was told that there was a "TPR" in place back in October (at that time all our children were in same county 3 hrs from our home), 6 months into our assault by this perverse go agency. she told me that she just learned, accidently, that we did not have a TPR in place nor was there a no contact order. our attorney doesn't seem to be able to do anything about this. our 2 youngest children, who were 8 days old and 16 mo at time of "removal" do not know who we are, especially after all this time without ANY contact with us. As much as we love them and want so badly to raise them with their 3 older brothers, and ourselves, we cannot allow them to be torn away (again) from their "families". the damage done would be irreversible and life altering, and not in a good way. we decided to allow their new parents who they now know to be mom and dad to adopt them bc of this, and we still fight for our 3 oldest. it was the hardest choice I've ever made, but I made it at my accord, without any instigation from dhs, and to be able to choose anything for my children again, with only their "best interests" at heart, was refreshing. still, there must be some way to stop them and save our families, but what is it?

Lillian, I am so sorry for your loss. Please join our KY group, even if you are not in KY, it is the only group on MK for now, and you can find assurance from other moms there who are currently fighting the monster. Create an account on MK and click on the group tab a the top of the page. Hope to see you there. 👋

Mommy Love

I would not stop fighting to get my Children back. Your love as a mother shows in the fact that you do not want to disrupt their lives any further, but when they are old enough to understand what has happened they will wonder why you abandoned them , Why you gave up fighting to get them back, their rightful place is with their blood family and they won't resent you for taking them away from foster families no matter how nice they are. I sickens me that siblings are separated. They often lose contact with each other & then that family connection is damaged & often lost for decades or forever. I became deathly ill & almost died 16 years ago when my children were all under 11 & the youngest was only 15 months old (i have 4 kids) I was in hospital for a long time & made a conscious decision to allow my former drug addict ex partner to move into my house to look after them, The social worker at the hospital offered "Temporary" foster care for them while I was recovering but as an unemployed single mother of 4, from reading about the experiences of others, I knew there was no way I would ever have gotten them back if I had voluntarily surrendered them, & if I had done as suggested & "Abandoned " them, then I would have lost my home, my kids Everything that meant security to them & me. Keep up the good fight , I want all the parents that have been wronged by this system that is supposed to protect families to get the justice they deserve.

My grand daughter was removed from my daughters custody on grounds of medical neglect and it all started after she voiced her concerns about getting a second opinion. We are now in desperate need of help in getting her child back her and her husband live of less than 700 a month which is his disability check. We are kind of lost and dont know where to start. Drs say they recommended she be removed from her mothers care due to the child having low weight gain but higher rate of gain while in hospital yet after admitted they have changed all of her meds and formula and when she gets what and since in the hospital she now has 2 nebs added due to her being congested and coughing which she wasnt doing before they did a scan and it shows mucus plugs in her lungs again she wasnt having this before and her weight is up and down at the hospital my daughter had voiced her concerns about the baby puking and i mean several ounces if not her whole feed several times and was kind of blown off same when she asked about her enzymes possibly not working properly just dont know what to do or where to start they called her and told her she had to be at court the next day and during that court session her child was taken away and we have to go back on the 15th and her public defender is not much help

Hi Lora,

You may share your story with us here:

https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/, and check out our Resource page here: https://medicalkidnap.com/resources/

We also encourage everyone to click on "Join the Discussion" in the main story to leave your comments directly on the article. You can also visit our HIN Community and comment via this link: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/

Lillian-wargo- said:

Jim-Black said:

Problem is child protection does not fall under the Federal Constitution. It is a state matter via the 10th amendment. Trial by jury in civil actions listed in the 7th amendment has never been incorporated to apply to the states by the Supreme Court. So to have jury trials in the states each state must either amend their state constitutions or have the state legislature write the necessary statutes. But it is not a federal matter.
    why do they receive federal funding, then? I can't help but wonder if it truly was initiated out of concern for the children and their well-being, or was it always a way to infiltrate government funds for the personal use of government agents and politicians involved with keeping it running. with the foster children who have been "misplaced" by the system, then we're discovered in sex rings, my suspicions are only reinforced. I've never had any interest in how the government runs and was put together, but I am pretty good at connecting the dots, and have a pretty good understanding of how things work, in general, and cause and effect, action and reaction, etc. if child protective services cannot be held to the limits of the Constitution and is not regulated by the federal government, then why is it funded, at all in any manner, by the federal government?

I was told this is not true. That the constitution applies to all U.S. citizens, regardless of state laws. This agency violates American citizens constitutional rights OVER and OVER again. They have to be stopped. Please join our KY to help stop the evil monster.

No Longer Ignored...

Lillian-wargo said:

Angela said:

Tracey-Rhodd said:

My precious grand daughter was born on March 21, 2016. Her mother and my son voluntarily gave her to me from the hospital. I took baby Macey home on March 25, 2016. On April 1, 2016 CPS Sacramento, Ca. Came and took Macey from my home stating she needed to be in a lic. Foster home. When I asked why they said I did not pass their background check. I had a violation of a restraining order in 2001 when I was going through a divorce. In 2012 I had my first grandson in my care for six months through this same CPS agency.
    CPS allowed me to visit with my Macey girl only two hours per week, which I did every week. They kept cancelling their home inspections and delaying me getting her back, which they said would be in 30 days maximum.
    On May 2, 2016 the Sacramento Sheriff Chaplain came to my door at 1:30 pm to inform me My sweet Macey girl had died.
    The foster family they put her with had left her in a room in a car seat and did not check on her all night. This foster family were an elderly couple with 2 three year olds and 2 two year olds. When I questioned CPS when Macey first was placed there about how much attention my Macey girl would get, they brushed me off. Now my sweet baby grand daughter is gone.

CPS will not return my calls. When I finally spoke to someone they didn't even know Macey was gone.
    I never want another family to go through this. This agency needs to be held accountable for what happened to sweet Macey. She never had a chance to be loved and cared for as she should have been.

Tracey Rhodd
    Beonnd@icloud.com
    That is absolutely heart-breaking. Doesn't the next of kin have any rights to children at all? They do when someone dies yet you couldn't raise your own granddaughter, didnt even have the opportunity to make it legal before they ripped her away. Hearing accounts like this make me soooooo angry!!!! I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your son or the baby's mum must feel now, for whatever reason they gave her to you and now she's gone. How many more babies have to die before it comes to an end???
    my story is too long to post here, but also victim of medical kidnapping, 6 children taken, youngest was a newborn removed from the hospital rather than coming home. that was 1 year ago April 29th. I have read many tales of cps kidnapping children for reasons unknown, pharmaceutical drug tests, and of course..money. I have noticed a trend in the behavior and with the actions taken by the caseworkers who are assigned these cases, such as not returning phone calls, not giving parents copies of court orders and other documents, refusal to meet with parents while being recorded. I know this from my own experience, as well. they behave as guilty, greedy, and dishonest politicians, yet there is nothing that can be done about it. My caseworker called us in October 2015, 30 mins before we were to leave our home for our 1 hour visit with our children, allowed 2 times each month. she said we were to have no contact with our children until further notice, but she could not discuss the reason with us. first week in april, 6 months later, we were told that we could have visits again, supervised, same frequency and length as before, but we had to contact the other counties (2 that are 3 hrs away 1 that is 550 miles away) to schedule visits and, of course, travel to them. we were not given an apology or explanation as to why we lost 6 months of minimal contact with them, and them us, but we did learn through family member (resource parent to 3 of children) that they were told no contact whatsoever with us bc there was a no contact order in place. while speaking to social worker overseeing our children in a different county, she told me that she was told that there was a "TPR" in place back in October (at that time all our children were in same county 3 hrs from our home), 6 months into our assault by this perverse go agency. she told me that she just learned, accidently, that we did not have a TPR in place nor was there a no contact order. our attorney doesn't seem to be able to do anything about this. our 2 youngest children, who were 8 days old and 16 mo at time of "removal" do not know who we are, especially after all this time without ANY contact with us. As much as we love them and want so badly to raise them with their 3 older brothers, and ourselves, we cannot allow them to be torn away (again) from their "families". the damage done would be irreversible and life altering, and not in a good way. we decided to allow their new parents who they now know to be mom and dad to adopt them bc of this, and we still fight for our 3 oldest. it was the hardest choice I've ever made, but I made it at my accord, without any instigation from dhs, and to be able to choose anything for my children again, with only their "best interests" at heart, was refreshing. still, there must be some way to stop them and save our families, but what is it?

Lillian, I am so sorry for your loss. Please join our KY group, even if you are not in KY, it is the only group on MK for now, and you can find assurance from other moms there who are currently fighting the monster. Create an account on MK and click on the group tab a the top of the page. Hope to see you there. 👋

Mommy Love

Jim-Black said:

Problem is child protection does not fall under the Federal Constitution. It is a state matter via the 10th amendment. Trial by jury in civil actions listed in the 7th amendment has never been incorporated to apply to the states by the Supreme Court. So to have jury trials in the states each state must either amend their state constitutions or have the state legislature write the necessary statutes. But it is not a federal matter.

why do they receive federal funding, then? I can't help but wonder if it truly was initiated out of concern for the children and their well-being, or was it always a way to infiltrate government funds for the personal use of government agents and politicians involved with keeping it running. with the foster children who have been "misplaced" by the system, then we're discovered in sex rings, my suspicions are only reinforced. I've never had any interest in how the government runs and was put together, but I am pretty good at connecting the dots, and have a pretty good understanding of how things work, in general, and cause and effect, action and reaction, etc. if child protective services cannot be held to the limits of the Constitution and is not regulated by the federal government, then why is it funded, at all in any manner, by the federal government?

Angela said:

Tracey-Rhodd said:

Tracey Rhodd
    Beonnd@icloud.com

Angela said:

Tracey-Rhodd said:

Tracey Rhodd
    Beonnd@icloud.com

Tracey,

I am sorry for the loss of your precious Macey. I wish I knew who to tell you to contact to hold these monsters accountable, but I don't. You could try clsnet.org and see if there is an attorney there who could take your case pro bono. I guess I would phrase it as a wrongful death against a state agency. I suppose that would be a personal injury attorney. Let me know if you want to talk more.

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

Tracey-Rhodd said:

Tracey Rhodd
    Beonnd@icloud.com

Tracey Rhodd

Beonnd@icloud.com

So glad to see Mad Angel info here and the coming together of resources at MK. I had found out about Mad Angel in the beginning of our journey to reclaim our children and had actually gotten information there about invoking the power of the Governor of the state. It hasn't seemed to help, at this point, but I am still glad that Mad Angel was there for me and provided me with the knowledge.

It is my hope that MK will become a gathering center for all of those abused by CPS. I am so thankful for the work that Medical Kidnap does.

No Longer Ignored...

We need to demand jury trials for all interference in parental rights as proscribed by the US constution.

That is just a first step. Abolishing CPS would be another.