• “We Don’t Need a Warrant” — Police Enter Home Through Window, Rip Infant From Mother’s Arms

In February, a family experienced a horrifying home invasion during which their children were taken from them, and they were assaulted. The father and husband, Ilya Petrenko caught the perpetrators on video — they were police officers with the Vancouver Police Department. After more than an hour of asking the police to politely leave, Ilya began filming. Police had guns and tasers drawn as they swarmed the house to attack the family. The entire time, the couple is demanding to see a warrant and they are told by the police that they do not need one. The police eventually entered through a window, and began to assault the mother who was holding the child. The mother passed out, and the police carried the children from the home.

Read full story...

• “We Don’t Need a Warrant” — Police Enter Home Through Window, Rip Infant From Mother’s Arms

C.Bust said:

I am sorry that this had to happen to you . Did you ever get your children back. I am actually going thru something with CPS well not with my own children . But with my nephew an it is ruff. Any advice?

clsnet.org

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

C.Bust said:

I am sorry that this had to happen to you . Did you ever get your children back. I am actually going thru something with CPS well not with my own children . But with my nephew an it is ruff. Any advice?

Keep reading this site and join the FIGHT! Sisi3

Lee-Jones said:

I'm from the U.K , your post caught my attention as I kinda know what it feels like to lose a child to an unfair system that renders people powerless for whatever reason "they" deem acceptable. I'm also a Latter Day Saint so these things I see , especially your episode , carry a certain spiritual connotation for me , you have my prayers , you have my tears of sympathy , you most definitely have my support , keep fighting , don't give up , I wish you guys all the very best.

GOD BLESS
    1. I totally agree with you.when will it end an the police is not allowed to do what ever they want?

Joe said:

I really think it is time to consider abolishing all police departments. We did without them for about 300 years on this Continent, and nothing good has come of having them. They are mindless thugs. i.e. order followers, similar in that respect to the Germans who gassed Jews in the gas chambers of the 3rd Reich.

How much more evil can you get, than to kidnap children from parents for a system that does not even offer any due process such as a jury trial? I don't think you can get any more evil than this.

Let's seriously consider abolishing these criminals in blue.

I agree with you, the cops are out of control. The Judges are in on it too.

And, God forbid you don't have money for an attorney, you get a court appointed attorney who is also paid by the same people who arrested you in the first place.

The courts have turned into a money generating machine, if there is money to be made, they will invent something to arrest you for, then force you to pay for years the fines, that you couldn't afford in the first place, when you miss a payment, they re-arrest you for failure to pay.

The court system is so corrupt and so are the police, they are just a gang of thugs who get all their funding through the very people they are sworn to protect.

I have my own story that I am currently going through.

I will tell you a old cop story that you won't believe. My Father had advanced alzheimers, I was his guardian and took care of him. Daily I would take him to a local mall to walk for exercise, we did this daily after lunch.

One day when we went back to the car in the parking lot, I couldn't find the keys. A lady who wanted my spot and was very violent pulls up in her Blazer and began hollering out the window and blowing the horn screaming "Move that car, that is my spot'. I told her we misplaced the keys. She came flying out of the Blazer and began punching my father in his head. I called 9-11 and the cops came, and they got her, but when the cops returned they said this..." do you want to press charges"..I said "Yes". The cops then said, "Well I am going to arrest you and your Father for a hate crime". I said "What". and they said that the woman said we called her a "Racial Slur" and that was a 3-5 year prison felony and to turn around and that we would be put under arrest if we pressed assault charges against the woman.

We were told to just forget it....and we could go home,....Needless to say, my Father developed a blood clot and had a stroke from the blows to his head. He died shortly after that.

It is all Legal.....Don't you know.

Same police department said we had faulty windows when our home along with 7 other were burglarized by a robbery gang, who cut the weather stripping out from around the picture windows and took the window out....We were all told "Faulty Windows"....Which then the insurance company would not pay to fix the window...Unreal

The cops have turned into Thug Gangs. Stealing your hard earned money, and ruining your lives, then painting your entire history as a criminal.

They are inventing criminals and then charging them as such.

All the while, allowing those who actually are career criminals a free reign to steal, lie, assault, kill, and take everything you have including your children and your life.

I'm from the U.K , your post caught my attention as I kinda know what it feels like to lose a child to an unfair system that renders people powerless for whatever reason "they" deem acceptable. I'm also a Latter Day Saint so these things I see , especially your episode , carry a certain spiritual connotation for me , you have my prayers , you have my tears of sympathy , you most definitely have my support , keep fighting , don't give up , I wish you guys all the very best.

GOD BLESS

Well, this stark example of satanic injustice is going on my facebook front page and twitter - and I'll speak of it otherwise too: It is more definite proof that Armageddon from Jehovah is necessary, soon - to get rid of conscienceless, inhumane, beyond-corrupt, EVIL-working people who are terrorizing, harming, and destroying the lives of others.

The above INHUMANE FAILURES to any semblance of righteousness/natural/moral law - the DEMONIC VIOLATORS of HUMAN RIGHTS are TERRORISTS. Their actions are equal to those of the since condemned and hated ones of Nazi Gestapo and other backwards, destructive, and lawless militia and terrorists. Though they here have not actually killed someone, they do belong being CATEGORIZED WITH ALL OTHER DANGEROUS TERRORISTS - for the grotesque levels of their willingness to destroy lives and bring torment, grief and harm to others, without regard.

The above TERRORIST [FAILURES to being] "law" enforcement belong being stripped of their roles as such, permanently, and belong being incarcerated as terrorists who are a danger to others, KIDNAPPERS, TRESSPASSERS, THEIVES, and as PERSONS COMMITING AGGRAVATED ASSAULT WITH DEADLY WEAPONS. As CRIME-ENACTING DANGEROUS TERRORISTS, THE RIGHT THING TO DO IS TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT PUBLIC, and IMPRISON THEM - never allowing them any such position of trust or "authority" again!!!! And Armageddon from God is on its way - to make sure that all evil-working persons are brought to an end. (Psalm 37:10) Prayer for it to be very soon.

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

I am trying to get WorldNetDaily, Alex Jones, Drudge, somebody, to get this story out to the American people!
    A lot of these emails are contributors to WorldNetDaily.com. Please copy this email list and send it to them today and everyday until someone puts this video out there for more people to see. This is one of the most horrendous acts of police brutality I have seen captured on video. The people need to see this. This is the 3rd day straight I have been trying to get them to look at it. If more people contact them, maybe they will finally listen. Please send it today. I don't use Facebook, but maybe those of you that do could post this on your page. Thank you!

acoulter@worldnetdaily.com, lelder@worldnetdaily.com, jcashill@worldnetdaily.com, info@askdrbrown.org, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, jfarah@wnd.com, jnewcombe@wnd.com, sparker@worldnetdaily.com, olivier@chosenpeople.com, lpharvey@columbus.rr.com, wwilliams@worldnetdaily.com, jstossel@wnd.com, Susan@SusanKnowles.com, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, dlimbaugh@worldnetdaily.com, cchumley@wnd.com, pbuchanan@wnd.com, mmassie@wnd.com, pschlafly@wnd.com, sthrasher@wnd.com, sroth@wnd.com, bfederer@wnd.com, plewis@wnd.com, patricelewis@hotmail.com, aj@infowars.com, alex@infowars.com, alexjones@infowars.com, alexj@infowars.com, ajones@infowars.com, pwatson@infowars.com, paulwatson@infowars.com, paulw@infowars.com, pjw@infowars.com, pauljwatson@infowars.com, pjwatson@infowars.com, joebiggs@infowars.com, jbiggs@infowars.com, joeb@infowars.com, jb@infowars.com, ElRushbo@EIBnet.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, vicki@lc.org,
    Here is my message I put with it:
    Police State/Video
    Please take a look at this video of a WA family who police illegally invaded and then stole their 3 children from them!!!! The police seized the phone and erased the video, but forgot about erasing it from the icloud. PLEASE do a story on this! The American people need to see what is happening to our country.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmY1JUzv2k
    Here is a write up of the video on another site:
    http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/05/19/we-dont-need-a-warrant-police-enter-home-through-window-rip-infant-from-mothers-arms/

Anyone reading this article, please send a link to the following emails and try to get someone in the alternative media to cover this story. Please send it out to your facebook groups.

Thank you,

Mommy Love

I am trying to get WorldNetDaily, Alex Jones, Drudge, somebody, to get this story out to the American people!

A lot of these emails are contributors to WorldNetDaily.com. Please copy this email list and send it to them today and everyday until someone puts this video out there for more people to see. This is one of the most horrendous acts of police brutality I have seen captured on video. The people need to see this. This is the 3rd day straight I have been trying to get them to look at it. If more people contact them, maybe they will finally listen. Please send it today. I don't use Facebook, but maybe those of you that do could post this on your page. Thank you!

acoulter@worldnetdaily.com, lelder@worldnetdaily.com, jcashill@worldnetdaily.com, info@askdrbrown.org, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, jfarah@wnd.com, jnewcombe@wnd.com, sparker@worldnetdaily.com, olivier@chosenpeople.com, lpharvey@columbus.rr.com, wwilliams@worldnetdaily.com, jstossel@wnd.com, Susan@SusanKnowles.com, jfarah@worldnetdaily.com, dlimbaugh@worldnetdaily.com, cchumley@wnd.com, pbuchanan@wnd.com, mmassie@wnd.com, pschlafly@wnd.com, sthrasher@wnd.com, sroth@wnd.com, bfederer@wnd.com, plewis@wnd.com, patricelewis@hotmail.com, aj@infowars.com, alex@infowars.com, alexjones@infowars.com, alexj@infowars.com, ajones@infowars.com, pwatson@infowars.com, paulwatson@infowars.com, paulw@infowars.com, pjw@infowars.com, pauljwatson@infowars.com, pjwatson@infowars.com, joebiggs@infowars.com, jbiggs@infowars.com, joeb@infowars.com, jb@infowars.com, ElRushbo@EIBnet.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, vicki@lc.org,

Here is my message I put with it:

Police State/Video

Please take a look at this video of a WA family who police illegally invaded and then stole their 3 children from them!!!! The police seized the phone and erased the video, but forgot about erasing it from the icloud. PLEASE do a story on this! The American people need to see what is happening to our country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmY1JUzv2k

Here is a write up of the video on another site:

http://medicalkidnap.com/2016/05/19/we-dont-need-a-warrant-police-enter-home-through-window-rip-infant-from-mothers-arms/

Admin said:

In February, a family experienced a horrifying home invasion during which their children were taken from them, and they were assaulted. The father and husband, Ilya Petrenko caught the perpetrators on video — they were police officers with the Vancouver Police Department. After more than an hour of asking the police to politely leave, Ilya began filming. Police had guns and tasers drawn as they swarmed the house to attack the family. The entire time, the couple is demanding to see a warrant and they are told by the police that they do not need one. The police eventually entered through a window, and began to assault the mother who was holding the child. The mother passed out, and the police carried the children from the home.

Ok seriously. If a cop can't see that this woman's hands are functioning quite well holding a heavy, 11 month old child, the other hand with the palm facing out telling them to stop and back off, this guy shouldnt be anywhere involved in professions that require OBSERVANCE!!!! He could have asked her what he wanted at the door and been on his way. This kind of corruption needs to come to end and learn how to investigate properly. By the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses......Not by the word of someone on the other end of the telephone trying to make trouble. This why I have lost any kind of faith in the rights this country was founded on. Please, I hope people (in Kentucky and everywhere) start standing up and use their voice, voting power etc...so this couple can get their child back and start to bring and end to CPS, DFCS, etc....destroying families and the family unit

I really think it is time to consider abolishing all police departments. We did without them for about 300 years on this Continent, and nothing good has come of having them. They are mindless thugs. i.e. order followers, similar in that respect to the Germans who gassed Jews in the gas chambers of the 3rd Reich.

How much more evil can you get, than to kidnap children from parents for a system that does not even offer any due process such as a jury trial? I don't think you can get any more evil than this.

Let's seriously consider abolishing these criminals in blue.

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE that this can happen in what is supposed to be a FREE country. The poor husband at the end didn't even know what he was about to get hit with in regards to CPS. And for you Kentuckians out there, get that, the mom who called the police out on them was from KY! This man and woman were trying to protect their covenant between each other as husband and wife and protect their offspring from this woman's family, who was out to betray them. They moved all the way across the country to do so, and they still succeeded in wreaking havoc in their lives.
    IIya and Stephanie, I hope you will join our community here. Please check out nationallibertyalliance.com
    Go to clsnet.org to try to find an attorney to represent you.

Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register and then JOIN the Kentucky Group (see "GROUPS" tab. We have a lot of families really wanting to make a differnce in this group. Join in the conversation today!

This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE that this can happen in what is supposed to be a FREE country. The poor husband at the end didn't even know what he was about to get hit with in regards to CPS. And for you Kentuckians out there, get that, the mom who called the police out on them was from KY! This man and woman were trying to protect their covenant between each other as husband and wife and protect their offspring from this woman's family, who was out to betray them. They moved all the way across the country to do so, and they still succeeded in wreaking havoc in their lives.

IIya and Stephanie, I hope you will join our community here. Please check out nationallibertyalliance.com

Go to clsnet.org to try to find an attorney to represent you.