• Medical Kidnapping in California Results in Infant Death

It is hard to imagine a mother hearing more difficult words than those Danielle Hines from Riverside, California heard after her ultrasound at 6 1/2 months of pregnancy. Doctors told her that her new baby would be born with a severe heart defect, and they advised her to abort her baby. She refused. There was a lot of love in her heart, and she was determined to meet the challenge, giving everything that she could to help her baby. After all of this, Child Protective Services swooped in and seized her baby before she was even two months old. In Danielle's words: "CPS removed her from our beautiful home because I have too many children and were fearful I could not care for her due to Hayden having Hypoplastic left heart syndrome." Though Danielle was able to regain physical custody, she was told that the state retained medical rights over Hayden. Now, Hayden is gone, and her mother is left asking, "Why?" She truly believes that: "If CPS hadn't taken my daughter from me, she would still be alive." She tells Health Impact News that, had they not taken her medical rights away from her, she could have researched medications and procedures and had a voice in decisions that were made. As it was, there appear to have been several medical missteps that could have been avoided, and Hayden might still be alive. The prognosis for babies with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome is a 70% chance of survival into adulthood. Hayden only lived 4 months, and Danielle believes they were using her baby as a medical guinea pig.

Read full story...

this is so outrageous. For the same doctors to demand the abortion and somehow they are better equipped to make decisions on how to sustain her life ?! Vaccines on a compromised child no less? I'm sickened by this. Not to mention how dare CPS investigate her kids without her knowledge and then take her child without ANY proof of an issue?! I'm horrified by this story.

I stand with this mother pls reach out on all social networks to women such as myself to sign petitions get a lawyer get Al Sharpton you name it don't stop please this is out of control

Admin said:

It is hard to imagine a mother hearing more difficult words than those Danielle Hines from Riverside, California heard after her ultrasound at 6 1/2 months of pregnancy. Doctors told her that her new baby would be born with a severe heart defect, and they advised her to abort her baby. She refused. There was a lot of love in her heart, and she was determined to meet the challenge, giving everything that she could to help her baby. After all of this, Child Protective Services swooped in and seized her baby before she was even two months old. In Danielle's words: "CPS removed her from our beautiful home because I have too many children and were fearful I could not care for her due to Hayden having Hypoplastic left heart syndrome." Though Danielle was able to regain physical custody, she was told that the state retained medical rights over Hayden. Now, Hayden is gone, and her mother is left asking, "Why?" She truly believes that: "If CPS hadn't taken my daughter from me, she would still be alive." She tells Health Impact News that, had they not taken her medical rights away from her, she could have researched medications and procedures and had a voice in decisions that were made. As it was, there appear to have been several medical missteps that could have been avoided, and Hayden might still be alive. The prognosis for babies with Hypoplastic left heart syndrome is a 70% chance of survival into adulthood. Hayden only lived 4 months, and Danielle believes they were using her baby as a medical guinea pig.

CPS won't get involved with things that desperately need looking in to but are always there to get involved in things they aren't needed for

**Edited to remove swearing**

Justina's-Friend said:

Dear Danielle (and Family):

I have been following medical-kidnapping stories for two years, and Hayden's is one of the most poignant and frightening I have read to date: although her medical conditions may not have been ultimately compatible with a longer life, decisions regarding her treatment and care should have been YOURS to make in conjunction with medical providers who honored your decisions, certainly not by providers who disrespected you, and most definitely not by CPS.

Although I sincerely do not want to believe this, much of what has happened in the USA since the implmentation of "Obamacare" makes me suspect and fear that children who are considered "too expensive" medically are gradually being selected for indirect elimination via nontreatment or (parentally) unconsented experimental treatment. Sadly, U.S. history (not just Nazi Germany) has been in a similar situation before:
    http://pubrecord.org/special-to-the-public-record/10884/review-against-their-will-secret/
    If the Loma Linda University Medical Center was Hayden's main hospital (especially the one where she had her final surgery and died): LLUMC is affiliated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Based on their own website, it seems that Hayden's treatment contradicts with SDA religious beliefs. You may want to contact SDA national church leadership with Hayden's story so that they can initiate corrective actions at LLUMC, presuming that they are willing. Also, if you are able to obtain legal representation (consider applying to your local ACLU chapter; even if the ACLU will not help, they may be able to refer you elsewhere), you should at least be able to receive complete copies of Hayden's medical records, which may help give you closure:
    http://www.adventist.org/en/beliefs/living/marriage-and-the-family/article/go/-/born-to-connect/
    Even though nothing can bring Hayden back to your family, I hope whatever actions you take in her memory will eventually help you heal from her medical kidnapping and potentially avoidable death.

Since reading Hayden's story two days ago, Hayden has become an "angel on my shoulder": that is, she now occupies a corner of my mind. If I lived near Riverside, CA, perhaps I could be of at least some practical assistance to you; since I live far away, I can offer only words and URLs. Having lost an adult family member last year, I know these, however well-intentioned, are at best cloudbursts in a desert:

Erika Kate Hope Alliance (for children with heart disease & their families):
    Erika Kate's story is included in The Surgeons, a nonfiction book published in the late 2000s about cardiac surgeons at New York's Columbia University Medical Center. From this book, I know that her father was a nurse anesthetist. For this reason, we may be tempted to believe the EKHA is unreceptive to the idea of medical kidnapping. However, all healthcare providers should be concerned about medical kidnapping, since it affects the public's trust of institutions where they work, and indirectly their own reputations. Also, I know there are at least some healthcare providers who still believe in medical ethics.

http://www.erikakate.org/for-families/prayer-request

http://www.erikakate.org/contact-form

Children's Memorial Lighthouse (an actual lighthouse on the East Coast):

http://www.mvmuseum.org/childrenmemorial.php

If you have not already done so, you may want to read Waiting with Gabriel:

http://www.biblio.com/book/waiting-gabriel-story-cherishing-babys-brief/d/542326053

Hope may be "the thing with feathers," but grief feels like a helpless, flightless baby bird. As you mourn, may Hayden lend you her wings whenever you need them. . .

OMG Damn I am reading your story and crying. You should sue sue sue them!!!!!!! They planed to kill your daughter all along. How the heck they 'knew' from the start you should abort when you were just a mere 5 weeks pregnant?

Kaye-Towne- said:

Admin said:
    In 1996 my son was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, he lived 37 days. I had to fight insurance companies to get him to Loma Linda and on the transplant list. He underwent 2 surgeries one was a balloon procedure which kept him alive fan extra 2 weeks. I did have a problem with one of the resident doctors when we 1st arrived I was given the chance to not allow that doctor to be near my son or be involved in his care at all. Never for one minute did doctors even consider or mention giving him vaccines and if they had I probably would have smacked them. You NEVER introduce anything like that to an infant that is already barley alive. I KNOW for a FACT that baby should NEVER have been given those vaccines! Being taken from her mother and placed in a very unsafe place is horrible and the child services agents should loose their jobs and have charges brought against them. If the stints worked she should have been ablet to live more than long enough to receive a donor heart and could have lived another 10 years at least! My son wasn't as lucky his heartdeformation was found about16 hours after he was born. A friend of mine had a son that received his transplant at birth he lived to be12 years old. This baby should have received the transplant at birth as well. I was asked at the hospital in Las Vegas if I wanted to let my son die peacefully rather than fighting for the transplant and I angrily said "I spent 6 weeks visiting my dog at a vet when he got parvo I will FIGHT for my son's life dammit!!!!" The doc grinned at me and said "Good I hoped you would say that" Those so called child protection agents caused the death of this baby and if they did it by lying to a Judge then they should be in jail. Mommy your baby girl will be with you forever the Minister at my son's funeral asked me one question after the service" how many children do you have?" I replied "3 counting Brandon" he told me to NEVER FORGET THAT!!! I Never have. Danielle you get a good lawyer and FIGHT for the Rights they TOOK from your daughter!!!! Sorry for your loss, remember it will always hurt but the hurt becomes easier to bear over the years. Should you need a friend contact me loosing a child is the hardest thing in this world I watched my parents go through it my whole life but I never truly Understood their pain until the day my son died. You have a friend in me that can truly say"I do know and I do understand your pain." [email edited]

@Kaye-Towne,

Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat. (For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page.)

In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other.

Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other.

Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups.

From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-news-launches-new-social-media-platform/

Admin said:

In 1996 my son was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, he lived 37 days. I had to fight insurance companies to get him to Loma Linda and on the transplant list. He underwent 2 surgeries one was a balloon procedure which kept him alive fan extra 2 weeks. I did have a problem with one of the resident doctors when we 1st arrived I was given the chance to not allow that doctor to be near my son or be involved in his care at all. Never for one minute did doctors even consider or mention giving him vaccines and if they had I probably would have smacked them. You NEVER introduce anything like that to an infant that is already barley alive. I KNOW for a FACT that baby should NEVER have been given those vaccines! Being taken from her mother and placed in a very unsafe place is horrible and the child services agents should loose their jobs and have charges brought against them. If the stints worked she should have been ablet to live more than long enough to receive a donor heart and could have lived another 10 years at least! My son wasn't as lucky his heartdeformation was found about16 hours after he was born. A friend of mine had a son that received his transplant at birth he lived to be12 years old. This baby should have received the transplant at birth as well. I was asked at the hospital in Las Vegas if I wanted to let my son die peacefully rather than fighting for the transplant and I angrily said "I spent 6 weeks visiting my dog at a vet when he got parvo I will FIGHT for my son's life dammit!!!!" The doc grinned at me and said "Good I hoped you would say that" Those so called child protection agents caused the death of this baby and if they did it by lying to a Judge then they should be in jail. Mommy your baby girl will be with you forever the Minister at my son's funeral asked me one question after the service" how many children do you have?" I replied "3 counting Brandon" he told me to NEVER FORGET THAT!!! I Never have. Danielle you get a good lawyer and FIGHT for the Rights they TOOK from your daughter!!!! Sorry for your loss, remember it will always hurt but the hurt becomes easier to bear over the years. Should you need a friend contact me loosing a child is the hardest thing in this world I watched my parents go through it my whole life but I never truly Understood their pain until the day my son died. You have a friend in me that can truly say"I do know and I do understand your pain." [email edited]

Danielle,

Words cannot express the sadness I feel right now for your loss. Hayden was a beautiful baby and you was and still are the best mummy to your children. I may not know you personally, but pictures, even videos, speaks volumes as to the type of mother you are and the love you have for your God given babies. If I could just hug you and lay your head on my shoulder and let you purge your grief, I would. I would do anything to help you heal...But you just take your time...one day at a time..Build your strength and FIGHT for your baby and her memory...Keep that fight going to continue to be the best mummy to your remaining children. I will pray for your daily strength...and wish you well for what's to come...I know you will do great things. And as for Hayden, she's no longer suffering; she's got a brand new heart; she's your guiding light and your strength now; and she's up there with our heavenly father, saving a spot for you and her siblings..

Danielle,

As I was looking over your story again today, I just want to reiterate for you that you most definitely did the right thing by giving your baby life. I know you know that. But, there are a lot of evil people out there who don't believe that. That doctor was sinister in what he said to you when Hayden was in your womb. Thank you for choosing life for your beautiful baby girl!

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

I have been following medical-kidnapping stories for two years, and Hayden's is one of the most poignant and frightening I have read to date: although her medical conditions may not have been ultimately compatible with a longer life, decisions regarding her treatment and care should have been YOURS to make in conjunction with medical providers who honored your decisions, certainly not by providers who disrespected you, and most definitely not by CPS.

Although I sincerely do not want to believe this, much of what has happened in the USA since the implmentation of "Obamacare" makes me suspect and fear that children who are considered "too expensive" medically are gradually being selected for indirect elimination via nontreatment or (parentally) unconsented experimental treatment. Sadly, U.S. history (not just Nazi Germany) has been in a similar situation before:

http://pubrecord.org/special-to-the-public-record/10884/review-against-their-will-secret/

If the Loma Linda University Medical Center was Hayden's main hospital (especially the one where she had her final surgery and died): LLUMC is affiliated with the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Based on their own website, it seems that Hayden's treatment contradicts with SDA religious beliefs. You may want to contact SDA national church leadership with Hayden's story so that they can initiate corrective actions at LLUMC, presuming that they are willing. Also, if you are able to obtain legal representation (consider applying to your local ACLU chapter; even if the ACLU will not help, they may be able to refer you elsewhere), you should at least be able to receive complete copies of Hayden's medical records, which may help give you closure:

http://www.adventist.org/en/beliefs/living/marriage-and-the-family/article/go/-/born-to-connect/

Even though nothing can bring Hayden back to your family, I hope whatever actions you take in her memory will eventually help you heal from her medical kidnapping and potentially avoidable death.

your story had me in tears...such a beautiful baby and such a loving mother....Hayden couldn't have had a better mommy. You fought for her from beginning to end. You lived a lifetime with your daughter in only a few short months.

I pray God brings justice for you and your family. You will see Hayden again, but, in the meantime, give all the love you have for her to your children.

Danielle, i am sooo very sorry for he losing of your beautiful baby girl! This literally had me in tears and broke my heart. I pray that God gives you and your family strength, comfort, justice, and peace beyond all understanding.... This should not have happened! U are a great mom and the love u have for your baby is very obvious! I wish u nothing but greatness and blessings in your future....

Danielle,

Were you able to find an attorney at clsnet.org? I read of another reader in Riverside, CA today who is being abused by the system. If you would like to start a group for CA readers, there is a 'Groups' link at the top of the page. I don't know if you saw this but there is also supposedly a class action suit being filed for the whole country. They are supposed to be filing it in July, I think. Here is the link: http://parentalrightsclassaction.com/faq.html

If there is anyone in KY reading this story and you want the abuses by CPS to stop, please contact DeWayne Westmoreland at dwestmo@kyyouth.org Give him your phone number in the email and tell him that the KY Cabinet for Health and Family services is abusing, or has abused, if you have been reunified, your children. Also, please go to Groups at the top of the page and join the KY Bluegrassroots Group.

My prayers are to Hayden's mommy and brothers and sisters how dare them say you weren't able to take care of your child and give her to foster parents who had 5 and then what they did...... WOW WHAT THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!!!!!

I just pray that you get justice and only one thing that you know your baby is in Heaven with a new heart and in NO pain love you momma

Keep fighting!!!

Mary

There are no words that can express this sorrow that I have for you. She is BEAUTIFUL! It is not right. She needed her mother. May God guide you and be with you during this difficult time.

😢

Danielle,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little girl. She was so beautiful, and so are you.

In looking for an attorney to seek justice for Hayden, and your family, go to http://clsnet.org. It is Christian Legal Society and they have a list of lawyers by state that offer their services for people who can not afford legal representation.

These evil monsters need to be exposed.

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*