• Nurse Whistleblower: Hospitals Vaccinating Patients by Force Without Their Knowledge

A nurse whistleblower who works in a U.S. hospital recently revealed how hospitals now vaccinate patients against their desire: when you go to the hospital if you need surgery — say you need a knee replacement surgery — first they’re going to ask you if you’ve had your vaccines. You’re going to say no. Then they’re going to say you need to sign this consent if you’re going to have surgery…you need to sign a consent. In the consent, there’s a word call “biogenics [biologics]” and if you sign the consent saying “I consent for you to give me biogenics [biologics]” — that basically means that they can give you anything that they deem necessary including vaccines. So if you say that you didn’t get a flu shot and it’s flu season and you sign the consent saying I agree to biogenics [biologics], they will give you a vaccine even when you’re under anesthesia because you already signed the consent. Unless you go and get your medial records, you will not know you got a flu vaccine. They [the hospital] may tell you at the end “oh by the way, you’re now covered, you’ve had the flu vaccine or you got the pneumococcal vaccine." Two people now have reported to me last week saying that they got the vaccine; they did not want the vaccines. They did not know that the word biogenics [biologics] meant they’re going to get a vaccine.

Read full story...

• Nurse Whistleblower: Hospitals Vaccinating Patients by Force Without Their Knowledge

my husband was diagnosed with aspirational pneumonia, and without our knowledge administered a shot of pneumovox23 vaccine. At 88 he was normal and totally self sufficient. Within 6 weeks he was dead. His brain cells were slowly destroyed by the free radicals and poisons in this treatment. Of course the hospital and doctors deny it had any relevance to his demise and even phonied "up his death certificate. I have informed Vaers, Medicare, Dept of health, etc. without any satisfaction. We are well informed regarding this hideous farce perpetrated on humanity having had a son damaged by vaccines. God help us all.

With no informed consent, it's medical assault—sue the bastards.

Write across every hospital admission form in large letters—"No Vaccines, No Biologics". Hospital admission forms contain fine print that doctors can basically do whatever they want—including vaccinating you or your child.

I have an Advanced Medical Directive that the hospital receives along with all of my doctors. I also carry one in my wallet and one that is in my iPhone. I really try to cover my bases. In all of them it states, in detail, no vaccines are to be given, no blood or anything from blood products, no Dextrose IV's; only saline, whether or not to resuscitate me in certain situations and absolutely no using my body for transplants.

You can also just say "Yes" when asked if you've had the flu & pneumonia shots (they also ask about Shingles vac now). They don't make you prove you did. I'm hospitalized a lot because of a chronic condition and that's what I always do when asked.

Deb said:

This just happened to someone in my family. They had surgery, no one ever came and gave them a shot, but the release papers said they had been given a pneumonia vaccination. They are in their 30's. They must have administered it either while they were under anesthesia, or in the recovery room asleep. This is forced vaccinations and we can no longer trust hospitals.

I think there is still a possibility to sue in this situation. I looked at the standing orders link which someone else posted here, and the medical professional giving the vaccine is still required by federal law to give them the Vaccine Information Statement. I would think the requirement is that the patient get it BEFORE he/she receives the vaccine, not hours afterward. The standing orders template I saw also requires them to screen for potential contraindications, so the patient in this case could challenge the doctors and ask them to prove that they screened them beforehand.

This just happened to someone in my family. They had surgery, no one ever came and gave them a shot, but the release papers said they had been given a pneumonia vaccination. They are in their 30's. They must have administered it either while they were under anesthesia, or in the recovery room asleep. This is forced vaccinations and we can no longer trust hospitals.

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Can someone help me? I need to find an article that talks about the specific dangers of receiving a vaccine that you have already been vaccinated for.
    People are trying to tell me that it is not harmful to my children to have been vaccinated without the doctor having prior knowledge as to what vaccines they had already received. It is a complicated story. But, someone else has temporary custody of my children. They took my children to the doctor not knowing what vaccines my children had already received and had the doctors vaccinate them anyway. Now, I need to find medical proof that what they did endangered my children because people are trying to tell me it doesn't matter if they were double vaccinated. I can't use something that speaks to the general dangers of vaccinations. I need something that is specific to the dangers of receiving a vaccine on top of another one that you had already been vaccinated for. Can anyone help me?
    Thanks so much,
    Mommy Love

@Mommy-Love-7,

Here's a few articles I found on www.vaccineimpact.com that may help:

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/dr-russell-l-blayloc...

http://vaccineimpact.com/2015/documentary-shots-in...

http://vaccineimpact.com/2014/dr-andrew-moulden-ev...

Can someone help me? I need to find an article that talks about the specific dangers of receiving a vaccine that you have already been vaccinated for.

People are trying to tell me that it is not harmful to my children to have been vaccinated without the doctor having prior knowledge as to what vaccines they had already received. It is a complicated story. But, someone else has temporary custody of my children. They took my children to the doctor not knowing what vaccines my children had already received and had the doctors vaccinate them anyway. Now, I need to find medical proof that what they did endangered my children because people are trying to tell me it doesn't matter if they were double vaccinated. I can't use something that speaks to the general dangers of vaccinations. I need something that is specific to the dangers of receiving a vaccine on top of another one that you had already been vaccinated for. Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much,

Mommy Love

No Longer Ignored...

This details the practice and its justification.

http://www.standingorders.org/

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p3066.pdf

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p3074.pdf

http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p3075.pdf

This is why I have no qualms whatsoever about calling Western patent medicine a "slow kill business model"...

I would not live in the USA for this reason. I know what goes on. It is all money making. Do these medical professionals not realise that it is the patients that are paying their salaries and should be treated with respect and informed properly about things verbally.

In UK I just told doctor I would never have Flu or Pneumonia vaccines as Hep B damaged me and I had to been told never to have anymore vaccines as they might kill me. My life has been ruined with having to take steroids for some time after Hep B vaccine - all have aged me prematurely. Flu vaccine has damaged three of my friends and ruined their lives from being very active to being very inactive and not being able to get out of bed. The human body is not supposed to be injected with toxins.

I have to tell you, this is NOT new. Flu and pneumococcal jabs have been part of The Joint Commission Core Measures since before Obama was even elected (feel free to google it).

If you ever need to be hospitalized, be sure to always have a friend or relative w a backbone sit w you to protect you, make sure you are fed, get your pain meds, etc.

When our second was born, we had brought in one of those parental birth legal documents things (I believe the hospital actually even supplied it), but the nurse got so far as stabbing our son with the Vit-K needle before I shouted "NO!!!!" at her. She hadn't pressed it down, fortunately, and immediately withdrew it, but ... this is an example of the hospital bludgeoning forward with their own agenda despite incompetence. (YES, even for that I probably should have started some kind of litigation.) Fortunately, our son is fine.

In emergency rooms, urgent care clinics, pediatrics offices -- almost any medical facility -- you will be asked to sign a "Consent to Treatment" document. If you don't want vaccines given to yourself or the family member you've brought there, NEVER sign a Consent to Treatment without OBVIOUSLY altering it to deny consent for any type of vaccination. You can write your denial of consent for vaccination in a variety of ways -- such as "I do not consent to any type of vaccination for any purpose" -- just be sure to write it large, initial it, and then circle it. Ask the clerk to make a photocopy copy of the altered, signed Consent to Treatment and carry it with you while you are at the facility. Make sure every nurse, nurse practitioner, doctor, etc. who deals with you or your patient hears from you that you are denying consent for vaccination and you've altered the Consent to Treatment form to show that.

The staff people of a medical facility beyond the Front Desk always ASSUME that the Consent to Treatment has been signed without alteration. They don't look at the back of the medical chart where the Consent is inserted. You must tell and show them that it's not "business as usual" with you or your patient, when it comes to vaccination, or they will assume they can vaccinate according to their usual protocols/routines.

If you think all this is "overkill" and unnecessary -- Well, you should know that a shocking number of people find out vaccination was carried out without their consent...on them when they were admitted to the hospital (automatic orders generated by the hospital over the doctor's signature stamp, sometimes without the doctor's knowledge), on a child at the pediatrics office or the ER when the parent was out of the room for some reason (perhaps completing paperwork or meeting with the doctor), on a newborn baby taken to the nursery or newborn intensive care (even though the parents had signed paperwork to waive the HepB shot at birth).

I'm really glad the nurse whistleblower in this article is speaking up. Thanks to Vaccine Impact for this excellent article!