• H

Seeking attorney in NY

Hi Everyone-

I've recently emerged from a four-year-long ordeal with Child Prosecution Services (disguised as child Protective services).

I'm seeking an attorney who can assist me with filing a lawsuit. If you know of one, would you please give me a holler. Thanks!

I invite you to read the details and documents (including court transcripts) about my case at www.unlawfulwarrants.wordpress.com

Thanks a lot for this forum of support!

• Seeking attorney in NY

@holistic said:

Hi Everyone-
    I've recently emerged from a four-year-long ordeal with Child Prosecution Services (disguised as child Protective services).
    I'm seeking an attorney who can assist me with filing a lawsuit. If you know of one, would you please give me a holler. Thanks!
    I invite you to read the details and documents (including court transcripts) about my case at www.unlawfulwarrants.wordpress.com
    Thanks a lot for this forum of support!

@holistic, you can check out our resource page here. If you come across any good attorneys in NY, let us know so we can consider adding them to our page.

Also, other registered users can privately message you with any information they may have.