• Additional Resources to FIGHT!

Here is an additional resource that I heard about: nationallibertyalliance.org

Also, there is a story here on MK about the FBI investigating corruption in KY. The number to report corruption to is 844 596 6721.

Also, here is the link to the legislators of KY with phone numbers and emails: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/

No Longer Ignored...

@smokinmom said:

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

Also, there is a story here on MK about the FBI investigating corruption in KY. The number to report corruption to is 844 596 6721.
    Also, here is the link to the legislators of KY with phone numbers and emails: http://www.lrc.ky.gov/
    I need someone to help start the investigation of CPS, and all others involved with this corruption in Jackson County, WV! Thousands of our children/grandchildren have been illegally kidnapped for human trafficking and #FORCEDADOPTION! I am a grandma that had my 2 grandsons illegally kidnapped for this #FORCEDADOPTION. We have not been aloud to see hear or know anything about them! This is so wrong! No charges, no warrant for removal, or any papers stating as to why the removal!. I could go on and on, but I need to specify there are numerous other families going through this corruption and we want HELP! I cry everyday my babies are gone! They was my life and the air that I breathe! I pray the Lord above will bring them home and punish the Devils for this evil crimes! Feel free to call me at [phone number removed fro security reasons] for my story and names for others affected.

To contact @Mommy-Love-7, Become a Registered User and then send a "friend" request to Mommy-Love-7. Registered Users can Message each other via secure Chat.

@Mommy-Love-7 said:

I need someone to help start the investigation of CPS, and all others involved with this corruption in Jackson County, WV! Thousands of our children/grandchildren have been illegally kidnapped for human trafficking and #FORCEDADOPTION! I am a grandma that had my 2 grandsons illegally kidnapped for this #FORCEDADOPTION. We have not been aloud to see hear or know anything about them! This is so wrong! No charges, no warrant for removal, or any papers stating as to why the removal!. I could go on and on, but I need to specify there are numerous other families going through this corruption and we want HELP! I cry everyday my babies are gone! They was my life and the air that I breathe! I pray the Lord above will bring them home and punish the Devils for this evil crimes! Feel free to call me at [phone number removed fro security reasons] for my story and names for others affected.