• Why NOT Vaccinating my Kids was the Best Decision I Ever Made

‘Why NOT vaccinating my kids was the best decision I ever made’: Mother of EIGHT had six of her babies vaccinated but refused to immunise her two youngest… and says they’re the only ones without chronic health problems. Tasha David explains why she is against vaccinations. Her six vaccinated children suffer from a range of health problems. Three have Autism, one has ADHD and one has a language disorder. David says her two unvaccinated children are healthy.

Read full story...

Can someone help me? I need to find an article that talks about the specific dangers of receiving a vaccine that you have already been vaccinated for.

People are trying to tell me that it is not harmful to my children to have been vaccinated without the doctor having prior knowledge as to what vaccines they had already received. It is a complicated story. But, someone else has temporary custody of my children. They took my children to the doctor not knowing what vaccines my children had already received and had the doctors vaccinate them anyway. Now, I need to find medical proof that what they did endangered my children because people are trying to tell me it doesn't matter if they were double vaccinated. I can't use something that speaks to the general dangers of vaccinations. I need something that is specific to the dangers of receiving a vaccine on top of another one that you had already been vaccinated for. Can anyone help me?

Thanks so much,

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

We need to unhitch the term "immunize" from vaccinate.