• North Carolina Kidnaps Children from Grandparents because of Medical Kidnap Article

Two children in Greensboro, North Carolina, were seized from their family on Thursday, April 28, and placed into foster care. The only reason given to their guardian grandparents and to their mother Holly Atkins was that Holly told their story to Health Impact News and it was published on their Medical Kidnap website. A tearful Holly Atkins contacted Health Impact News shortly after her children were taken. As the children were led away upset, Cheyenne Paylor and her supervisor sat down at a table with Holly and her mother. Holly says she couldn't believe the words she was hearing Cheyenne say: "We've seen the article on Medical Kidnap, and we are now removing the children [from the grandparents' care] and putting them into a foster home." As her mother began weeping, Holly questioned the social worker: "So, basically, you're removing my children because I am exercising my right to freedom of speech?" Cheyenne Paylor reportedly told her, "Yes," and she made it clear that there was nothing that the family could do about it, and she would listen to no arguments. Holly is very afraid for her children. Baylie has been previously diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder after a paternal relative allegedly molested her. The children have always been on a good organic, non-GMO diet, and they have food sensitivities. Do the foster parents know this? Are they equipped to feed them food that they will not react to?

Read full story...

• North Carolina Kidnaps Children from Grandparents because of Medical Kidnap Article

Ithink that we the people that have been fightn these monsters need to not hide be cause of retaliating D C F S or Judges power crazy and help one another because if we dont who will and there are ways to keep yourself and children safe Im not going to tell my ways on line but be smart educate other family members and close friends .Its not easybut slide that pride aside get everyone you can involved I think everyone will see how to start heading these hench-men and women off before they steal are children. I have been in their kangaroo court rooms enough times to know the Judge plays GOD and not at all proper court room procedure so I think if you still have your children and if your not home when they come thats your heads up dont be home for these people cause you,ll be in the fight of your lives and your childrens .BUT if your bad people you need help . This may seem a crazy way to protect your families but we,re up against some very bad people with power and they have allot to loose money and their freedom TELL NEXT TIME GOD will prevail

She needs to file an action in a Federal District Court immediately. If all she has is the First Amendment, that is enough to get the case started. She can always amend the complaint after discovery or production of records. It is no wonder CPS workers hide behind bullet resistant glass.

Please......if any of you reading this can be in court for this woman, please go. Bring your friends and their friends. Make it standing room only. People in these cases need to have witnesses to what is going on in the court system. They can gag order one person, but they can't gag order a community. We have to begin taking the power back that they are abusing, and I believe the only way we can do this is by taking this to the federal level. Laws need to be changed so that this cannot happen to any more innocent families. It breaks my heart that the children are really the ones made to suffer. They will never be the same.