• Adult with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities Medically Kidnapped in Minnesota

A Minnesota mother has reached out to Health Impact News and MedicalKidnap.com to tell us her story about her 35 year-old daughter who suffers from multiple chemical sensitivities (MCS), and was medically kidnapped by Adult Protective Services in Minnesota. Jean Bixley tells us that her daughter Jennifer has been in that system for the past nine years with no recollection of her past life, and no recognition of her home. Her visits with her daughter are sparse and she may not discuss her daughter's amnesiac condition with her. Jean is asking to be allowed to have some input into her daughter’s care. Jean is asking that the hospital/APS perform the tests that were ordered by the courts, but never performed by what Jean says are any MCS qualified physicians in the APS system. Jean is asking to be allowed to be a part of her daughter’s life making sure that she is being treated properly and according to her needs. Jean tells us that her daughter had been seeing and was being treated by trained doctors who provided a diagnosis and treatments for MCS prior to the state getting involved. According to Jean, both she and her daughter Jennifer contracted MCS while unknowingly living in a mold infested home. They sought and found treatment for what they came to understand as mold toxicity. Jean also tells us that these prior diagnoses were ignored by Adult Protective Services, and that her daughter was treated with medications that not only stimulated her MCS reactions, but caused her a loss of memory for the past nine years. The State of Minnesota and Adult Protective Services has now labeled the mother as mentally ill/delusional.

Read full story...

While I have not read the whole story, I am outraged by what I have read so far, being someone who is environmentally Ill suffers from MCS and is treated like a second class citizen everywhere my wife and I who is also E.I. go including medical care is disgusting and is downright prejudice and discrimination towards those of us who are canaries in a toxic mine being exposed daily to the garbage Petro Chemical nightmare brought to us by big oil, chemical companies like Monsanto and fragrance companies. The article asks "how did we get to this point?" I'll tell you how by not saying no to multinational greedy corporations, by not saying no to the Main Stream, Lame Stream media and advertising that feeds us lies about what we eat and put in and on our bodies, by not Voting With Our Wallets, by not saying no to an ever growing Corrupt Government, whose bottom line is dollars and could care less about our health or safety, by not saying enough is enough, to quote the character Howard Beel from the movie Network "Im As Mad As Hell & I'm Not Going To Take It Anymore" Damn it I'm a human being and I demand and expect to be treated like one, I am not a number or a file, to quote Jeff Berwick the co-founder of Bit Coin, "The State Doesn't Exist, It's Just A Group Of Individuals In Costumes, Listening To Other People In Costumes, Committing Massive Crimes" The sooner we understand that the sooner we will hold them accountable for their "Massive Crimes"

Jennifer said:

This is so completely asinine and ridiculous. The chemical companies don't want to pay for the messes they have made, so they suppress information about environmental sensitivities, and keep this woman a prisoner, a slave to the state. What can be done? How can she be broken out of this prison? She is not guilty of a crime, yet she is being treated worse than a murderer.

Exactly there tactic is to make everyone who is wounded or sick from their garbage to look like lunatics rather than take responsibility and be culpable for their actions!

I hope sharing my MCS story can help...http://www.valleycenter.com/news/2016-06-09/Valley...

This is so completely asinine and ridiculous. The chemical companies don't want to pay for the messes they have made, so they suppress information about environmental sensitivities, and keep this woman a prisoner, a slave to the state. What can be done? How can she be broken out of this prison? She is not guilty of a crime, yet she is being treated worse than a murderer.

Jean was a member of an Internet support group, Sickbuilidngs, for many years. We all watched the discrimination that the misguided medical community was doing to her and her daughter, in horror. We felt helpless to do any thing more than listen and offer support.

At a time when they needed the most physician help, the medical community instead chose to ruin them with bias, hatred and discrimination. They do it all the time to those with severe environmental injuries -- particularly those with MCS and their caretakers.

What's worse, it continues to this very day with the use of Federal funds backing up the horrible mistreatment of the environmentally sick and disabled. See latest letter, dated April 15, 2016, to Tom Frieden, Director of the CDC.

It's yet another request that the CDC Agency on Toxic Substance and Disease Registry (ATSDR) cease funding this medical fraud and discrimination of the environmentally disabled by ceasing to fund the "nonprofit" medical association American College of Medical Toxicology (ACMT)

MCS is also known as indiopathic Environmental Intolerance (EI). See federally-funded ACMT's fraudulent and discriminatory advice provided to U.S. physicians via the "nonprofit" Choosing Wisely campaign.

To quote: "Don’t order tests to evaluate for or diagnose 'idiopathic environmental intolerances,' 'electromagnetic hypersensitivity' or 'mold toxicosis.' These diagnoses reflect labels to indicate that patients have adverse non-allergic reactions to normal environmental stimuli. These diagnoses are made on the bases of self-reported symptoms or non-validated testing procedures. Although these conditions have been widely promoted, evidence-based assessments fail to support these diagnoses as disease entities. Labeling a patient with these diagnoses may adversely affect the patient’s lifestyle, obscure ascertainment of the etiology of their symptoms and promote unnecessary testing."

In other words, the scientific fraud which has caused Jean, her daughter, and many others to experience devastating discrimination and degradation by hands in the medical community -- IS BEING FUNDED BY THE CDC.

Thank you for helping to bring the plight of Jean and her daughter to greater public light. Hopefully it will aid them to get the help they need and deserve.

So, here is yet ANOTHER case of destructively psychotic and unfit state agent social workers presuming that they may BREAK MANY LAWS; destroy the health of an individual; and completely endanger their life, BY PRESUMING TO PRACTICE MEDICINE - SPECIALTY MEDICINE AT THAT - WHICH THEY ARE IN NO WAY QUALIFIED OR LICENSED TO DO - IGNORING AND DEFYING THE FINDINGS OF ACTUAL, QUALIFIED and LICENSED DOCTORS. Not only do all of the social workers party to destroying this woman, Jennifer's health belong sued and imprisoned (and NEVER allowed to work in any sort of trusted social work/direct contact work again, for their completely unethical and harmful breaches of their conduct, etc.), but any other persons complying with their criminal dictates, to the harm of this woman, belong being sued and imprisoned as well. Across the country and beyond, there has been a plague of "homeland" TERRORISM - with so-called "protective service" social workers acting with WRONGLY ALLOWED near impunity (for being agents of various states) TO WORK OUTRAGEOUS, DESTRUCTIVE, and EVEN FATAL HUMAN RIGHTS (and Constitutional Rights) VIOLATIONS/ATROCITIES ONTO INNOCENT PERSONS - including acting in conspiracies/rings with others to do so - FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF FEDERAL (and other) FUNDS, for each person, child or adult, that they can manage to FALSELY IMPRISON/ PUT INTO STATE CUSTODY/ PUT INTO A FOSTER HOME/ KEEP IN A HOSPITAL, etc. - no matter how UNJUST, EVIL, and UNCONSCIONABLE their HARMFUL ACTIONS TOWARDS their INNOCENT VICTIMS ARE. IN ADDITION, as seen in this case, the anti-ethical and unconscionably UNJUST actions of the State workers have been ones of TERRORISM, slander, damages, losses, etc., towards the innocent mother Jean. The criminal terrorist agents of the State - as horrifically unethical and harmful to this mother and daughter as Hitler-Nazi agents of WWII have likewise consciencelessly treated their victims - have caused irreparable harm and losses to both the daughter and mother in this case - AND THEY ARE ALSO CONTINUING TO THREATEN THE VERY LIFE OF THIS YOUNG WOMAN BY WORKING MEDICAL ABUSE, NEGLECT, and MAL-PRACTICE UPON HER, TOGETHER WITH FALSE IMPRISONMENT and EXTREME MENTAL ABUSE. These DEATH-THREATENING and LIFE-DAMAGING HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS being carried on by corrupt agents of the State NEED TO BE STOPPED AT ONCE, AS THEY ARE THREATENING DEATH/ SEVERE BODILY DAMAGE to one woman; and are working hideous, life damages, torment, destructive slander, TERRORISM, and extreme human rights violations towards her mother - including for their threatening to cause the DEATH or permanent bodily damage to her daughter. It is EXCUSELESS that these crimes on the part of State "protective" agents have been carried on at all. The time is now to STOP THE KILLING of this innocent young woman; set her free from her illegal and wrongful false imprisonment; support her being able to receive the REAL medical help which IS available from Doctors actually qualified in this area of expertise with these conditions; punish the corrupt, criminal, and harm-working social workers; and begin making some restitution for losses and harm caused to this mother and daughter. Impede them with life-and-health threatening injustice no more.,