• People Take to the Streets Protesting CDC Corruption

On Friday, April 22, the CDC Truth, Transparency and Freedom Rally will kick off its two-day event. The expected crowds outside CDC headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia will demand Dr. William Thompson be subpoenaed by Congress. Dr. Thompson — in his public admission of vaccine research fraud through his attorney — asked to be called to testify almost two years ago. Millions of outraged U.S. people, the alternative media and Congressman Bill Posey have continually pleaded for Dr. Thompson’s testimony to be heard.

Read full story...

Just wanted to share that #ShowUpDay Movement has also orchestrated nationwide participation using this model: tinyurl.com/cdcTruthHome currently there are 13 other cities with organized protests, many are just being asked to get to the streets and share activity on social media! Even those that are unable to get out can participate from their computers by sharing an image with a sign that has city & state plus this message: "I support #ShowUpDay #cdcTRUTH Subpoena #CDCwhistelblower #VaxXed" There will be 'anchors' stationed at home to retweet and post on Facebook to TREND all day Friday! Press releases were sent on Monday and tomorrow will be a MASS 'Letters to Legislators' with this: Dear Congressman/Congresswoman _____________,

I am writing to you today about our U.S. Congress investigating the Centers of Disease Control (CDC). If you are not aware, in August 2014, senior CDC scientist Dr. William Thompson, Ph.D. admitted that the CDC omitted statistically significant data from the 2004 study published in the journal "Pediatrics.” These documents were given to Congressman Bill Posey (R-FL).

In an attempt to expedite this urgent matter, I am asking you to please (1) request/obtain the CDC Whistleblower documents from Congressman Bill Posey (R-FL) and (2) request a CDC Whistleblower Congressional Hearing where Dr. William Thompson, Ph.D. is subpoenaed.

Please view below Congressman Posey’s 5-minute video speech on the CDC Whistleblower during Morning Hour General Speeches on July 29, 2015.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4546421/rep-bill-pos...

Below is my personal vaccine injury story and/or why this issue is of paramount importance to me.

Lastly, please reply back to me in a timely matter within two weeks and provide me an update on your progress on my 2 CDC Whistleblower requests above.

Sincerely

Please consider participating in any of these ways and share with others to do the same! #ShowUpDay!

Unfortunately, transparency in the vaccine industry is impossible, since vaccines have never been shown by science to prevent disease or to increase health in any way in humans or animals. Therefore, the only solution is to abolish the vaccine program without asking for a transparency which will never come.

"Blacklisted Is the New Black: Alicia Silverstone Takes on Rockefeller Industrial Medicine - An expose of the historical fraud of vaccination"

by Jock Doubleday

Sunday, April 17, 2016

http://waitingforvanek.blogspot.rs/2016/04/blackli...