• The U.S. Foster Care System: Modern Day Slavery and Child Trafficking

Currently there are over 415,000 children in foster care in the U.S. today, according to the 2014 Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFCARS). What if you accepted that foster care was not a decision made “in the best interest of the child” but rather a financial decision made in the best interest of the state? What if you realized that the majority (75%) of children being removed from their home and placed into foster care was not due to imminent danger of abuse, but rather due to poverty, and are now being abused by the foster care system? What if you acknowledged that many of the foster homes these children are being placed into was worse than the one from which they had been removed? What if you learned about some of the stories of children who were abused in foster care, children who suffered emotional trauma of being “kidnapped” from their home, forced to take psychotropic drugs for the resulting emotional traumas they endured, physically, emotionally and sexually abused, or even used in sex-trafficking rings? What would you do with this information?

Read full story...

Jonathan-Bystrom said:

Check out my blog rockfordfraud.wordpress.com. Here in Rockford, IL the chief judge of the circuit court was accused of child molestation. As Assistant Editor of a weekly newspaper at the time, the "boys" came after me and threatened to beat me. The judge was never tried, but resigned instead. If these are the kinds of judges overseeing the foster care system, you can bet that pedophilia is being used a "political currency." I've heard said many times in Illinois, "You don't get into political office, unless you can be blackmailed. These evil devils must exorcised by advocacy groups to be formed ASAP. What will we tell our Creator at the Judgment Seat, when we stand before Him? I knew and did nothing? Please see my blog: rockfordfraud.wordpress.com and leave a comment post. Let "them" know we are watching "them."

Jonathan,

I checked out your blog. Please keep active here on MK as we try to bring down the tyrants.

Do you know about National Liberty Alliance? If not, you should be very interested in what they are trying to achieve. Become a county organizer if you are able.

Mommy Love

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

Check out my blog rockfordfraud.wordpress.com. Here in Rockford, IL the chief judge of the circuit court was accused of child molestation. As Assistant Editor of a weekly newspaper at the time, the "boys" came after me and threatened to beat me. The judge was never tried, but resigned instead. If these are the kinds of judges overseeing the foster care system, you can bet that pedophilia is being used a "political currency." I've heard said many times in Illinois, "You don't get into political office, unless you can be blackmailed. These evil devils must exorcised by advocacy groups to be formed ASAP. What will we tell our Creator at the Judgment Seat, when we stand before Him? I knew and did nothing? Please see my blog: rockfordfraud.wordpress.com and leave a comment post. Let "them" know we are watching "them."

hi i was a foster child back in the 90's been there for 4yrs and they do abuse children starve them whoop them make them sleep in cars water hose me and my sister down let their daughters file us on income taxe and still get paid from the state the foster lady had alot of kids she own's land down right mean when you come out the system your family don't know you especially if you didnt grow up with them sad hardley ate one girl had to steal food just to eat

I am a parent of a amazing son who was taken from me on 3/4/16. I have been lied on andd been ruined with family and friends because of all the false alligations cps has made against me, I have filed reports and continue to fight with everything i have to get my son back. My son medically fragile and since this he has gotton worse and nothing is being sdone. I dont know what to do or where to go for help. It seems that small town here in republic is getting away with walking into a stable home and taking my son. Can someone please help me....

lost and broken

Melissa

There should be a class action suit against this once and for all. This advantageous power-hungry agenda has been running merrily along with invincibility with numerous proven accounts of systematic fraud and greed. In my opinion, they truly are an invincible system. We need to approach this once and for all. A few articles here and there won't do any good. There is a profit being made to ensure brain damage of your sons and daughters.

Thank you for compiling and sharing/exposing this horrific human rights crisis!!!

In HIs words, God put out warnings, again and again, not to mistreat "fatherless boys" (which would mean fatherless girls as well) - and even more particularly, in judgment matters. Yet now, in these wicked "last days", where conscienceless evil is so prevalent; here we find corrupt agents of the states FORCING fatherlessness/motherlessness onto children!! (They also violate the Human Rights of parents - in countless cases, working overt terrorism and grotesque injustices upon them, in order to unjustly remove/kidnap/steal their children for profit.) And then, the corrupt state agents (and others they conspire with) [further] CONSCIENCELESSLY DAMAGE and DESTROY their hearts. minds, souls, and lives with their LIES, INJUSTICES, and ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Armageddon is coming - an angry Judge of the Earth has a lot of meting-out of actual Justice to do. Soon.

May God protect you. People are killed for exposing this evil. Thanks for what you are doing.