• Pediatrician Dr. Paul Thomas Agrees with Robert De Niro: "Let’s Find Out The Truth" About Vaccines

“As a parent with a child who has autism, I’m concerned,” Robert De Niro said on the Today Show on April 13. “I want to know the truth. I’m not anti-vaccine. I want safe vaccines.” De Niro got visibly upset as he spoke. Upset about the way the mainstream has shut down the conversation about vaccines and autism. Upset that he had to make the quick decision—which he seemed to say he now regrets—to pull the documentary Vaxxed from this year’s Tribeca Film Festival. And upset about his now 18-year-old son who has autism. “The vaccines are dangerous to certain people who are more susceptible, and nobody seems to want to address that. Or they say they’ve addressed it and it’s a closed issue,” De Niro said. “There’s more to this than meets the eye, believe me. There is something there that people aren’t addressing.” As a Dartmouth-trained pediatrician with over 11,000 children in my practice in Portland, Oregon, and a Cornell-educated science writer and Fulbright scholar who has been researching children’s health for over ten years, we agree with Robert De Niro: the question of whether vaccines are a contributing factor to the autism epidemic is anything but closed.

Read full story...

• Pediatrician Dr. Paul Thomas Agrees with Robert De Niro: "Let’s Find Out The Truth" About Vaccines

I agree with Robert DeNiro I have a 25 year old son who also has autism. I watch him get sick after each and every vaccine. But after the MMR vaccine he just disappeared his speech stopped his smile left he cried all the time and was always sick with ear aches and respiratory sickness he was always on antibiotics. I am a nurse and I kept telling every one that the vaccines were doing this to him. I reported it to the vaccine hot line and they claim there is no such report. I am a psych nurse retired now I very seldom saw autism my son was born in 1991 I res

I am also very concerned about the epidemic of autoimmune disorders. This has plagued my family, and I read that vaccine can trigger autoimmunity. Doctors please address this as well as autism.

Karen-Pool said:

Hi Paul,
    I agree with you entirely and I also saw that Robert De Niro had tears in his eyes.
    why wasn't the MMR left as single vaccines?
    I have watched the you tube video between Dr Andrew Wakefield and Joseph Mecola and as a parent I believe Dr Wakefield has been persecuted for caring.
    Something somewhere is just so very wrong!
    Kind Regards
    Karen.x

Your answer was perfect!

Admin said:

“As a parent with a child who has autism, I’m concerned,” Robert De Niro said on the Today Show on April 13. “I want to know the truth. I’m not anti-vaccine. I want safe vaccines.” De Niro got visibly upset as he spoke. Upset about the way the mainstream has shut down the conversation about vaccines and autism. Upset that he had to make the quick decision—which he seemed to say he now regrets—to pull the documentary Vaxxed from this year’s Tribeca Film Festival. And upset about his now 18-year-old son who has autism. “The vaccines are dangerous to certain people who are more susceptible, and nobody seems to want to address that. Or they say they’ve addressed it and it’s a closed issue,” De Niro said. “There’s more to this than meets the eye, believe me. There is something there that people aren’t addressing.” As a Dartmouth-trained pediatrician with over 11,000 children in my practice in Portland, Oregon, and a Cornell-educated science writer and Fulbright scholar who has been researching children’s health for over ten years, we agree with Robert De Niro: the question of whether vaccines are a contributing factor to the autism epidemic is anything but closed.

As someone who has researched vaccines intensively for 35 years, written a book and contributed to another, I reached the point of the truth: All vaccines are poison all the time. They are not what produces health; they are what produces death, disease, and a litany of damages.

I wish I could be positive about articles like this. I suppose they represent "progress," but the thought of "making progress" is sickening during a massive epidemic of a horrific problem like autism.

Here's a fine example of a statement that makes me feel ill:

"We know something happens at the 12- or 15-month doctor visit to some susceptible children but we don’t know what it is and we don’t know why."

Any intelligent parent who's researched vaccine adverse effects for a few hours on the web could give several different accurate answers to the question of what happens to these kids. How about these?

1. The child's immune system is overwhelmed by the injection of several different attenuated or killed pathogens, or fractions of pathogens or toxins produced by them.

2. The overwhelmed immune system produces high levels of cytokines.

3. Inflammation skyrockets.

4. The brain's own immune system is massively activated, with great bystander damage to neurons.

5. High numbers of white blood cells clog capillaries.

6. Red blood cells agglutinate, clogging capillaries, and as a result, micro-strokes happen in "watershed areas" of the brain.

7. Micro-strokes probably happen in other capillary-rich organs as well.

8. The child's detox capacity is overwhelmed by the injection of a long list of toxic substances including neurotoxins, immunotoxins, and carcinogens.

9. Aluminum vaccine adjuvants poison the nervous system.

10. The child is injected with fragments of DNA from human fetal cell lines (used in production of MMR, Varicella, and Hep A vaccines), fragments which can be incorporated into the child's own DNA causing mutations and possible metabolic dysfunctions. These incorporated fragments of DNA can also attract attack by the child's own immune system -- in other words, they can trigger auto-immune diseases.

11. Cellular immunity is suppressed for weeks or months, and the attenuated pathogens injected have a great opportunity to successfully establish themselves in their new host causing acute and chronic infections...or lying dormant in cells waiting for a future opportunity to create illness. (An example of this is the chronic infection with MMR measles virus [which is easily distinguished from wild measles virus] that occurs in the gut tissues of many autistic kids.)

12. Any injected pathogens that "escaped" attenuation or reverted to virulence in the vaccine vial also have a great opportunity to successfully infect their new host.

13. In addition, retroviruses contaminating some vaccines have a great opportunity to establish themselves in their new host.

14. Any pathogens that the child already had but was successfully fighting off before the vaccination are "turned loose to run wild" by the child's suppressed cellular immunity.

15. Mercury, still used in flu vaccines and found in trace amounts in many other vaccines, poisons the central nervous system even in trace amounts.

16. Kids with imbalances of gut flora are particularly vulnerable to several of the above adverse effects, for a variety of reasons that have already been identified by research.

Let's stop at this point. We already have sixteen well-researched adverse effects of vaccines on our list (and there are probably others I've forgotten or haven't read about yet).

If we make an honest examination of the history of disease and vaccination, as Dr. Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk do in their excellent book "Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and the Forgotten History", we realize that vaccines are not effective. Their "success" in preventing disease is an illusion.

So there is NO GOOD REASON to risk all the known adverse effects we vaccination produces in babies and children.

Anyone who still doubts that vaccination is a major factor in the development of autism should study Theresa Deisher et al.'s change-point analysis of autism incidence, and C.D. Nevison's research on temporal trends in environmental factors suspected to contribute to autism incidence.

How about we stop pretending that we need more research, that there are "more unknowns than knowns" about vaccines and autism, that "we aren't sure yet." If we open our eyes, we have all the evidence we need to drastically reduce the incidence of autism, starting RIGHT NOW, by using what is already known.

Hi Paul,

I agree with you entirely and I also saw that Robert De Niro had tears in his eyes.

why wasn't the MMR left as single vaccines?

I have watched the you tube video between Dr Andrew Wakefield and Joseph Mecola and as a parent I believe Dr Wakefield has been persecuted for caring.

Something somewhere is just so very wrong!

Kind Regards

Karen.x

Admin said:

This is a great article and I agree the conversation should stay open. It's my understanding Utah has an astounding number of autistic diagnoses and it is said Utah has an astounding number of anti-depressant use. Have there been any test linking or not anti-depressants and autism. Or any other cognitive developments??