• Children Kidnapped by State of Arizona Finally Returned to Parents After 600 Days

There were happy children's voices in the background as Tabitha Shoars spoke on the phone Wednesday, April 6, with Health Impact News to share their great news. After 600 days of fighting for their children against Arizona CPS, their case has been DISMISSED! Tabitha and Jeff and their children are overjoyed to be back together again after their horrific ordeal. Tabitha says that the faces of the children lit up when they came home last week. The children, who range in age from almost 4 to almost 11, tackled their parents in their excitement to be reunited. Health Impact News was the first to publish their side of their story. Their lives fell apart on August 14, 2014. Three year old Khloe fell outside while she was playing, and later that night collapsed. Her parents had left the children in the care of a babysitter while they went out for a date night. They rushed home when they were told that the babysitter had called 911. While their sister was taken to the hospital, the rest of the children were taken by Child Protective Services and divided up into separate foster homes. Khloe passed away the next day. Even though no one was ever charged with a crime, the children were not returned to their parents.

Read full story...

• Children Kidnapped by State of Arizona Finally Returned to Parents After 600 Days

Yvonne said:

This exact same thing happened to my 3 precious little great-grandchildren. 4 year old Jasper, 1 (at time of legal kidnapping by cps) now 2 year old Josiah, and 3 month old (at time of legal kidnapping by cps) now 8 months old Mia. in Spokane, WA.

Only difference is this was an accident where they were pedestrians, and at an intersection, where on March 31, 2016. baby Mia was in a carrier, which was in a stroller. and when they got ready to cross the street, one tire of the stroller got stuck in a hole (or something like that) in the road, and the stroller tipped over, causing the carrier to fall (while baby was in the carrier) and her thigh bone was broken, the bone dr. who made a report regarding the x-ray said that he believed that it was intentional, then cps and police ended up at the hospital, and talked to parents, asking many questions, and found out that they had 2 other children, who were being cared for by step-father's mother. Then cps got address, and went to her house and illegally kidnapped those 2 children, with no warrant, and gave the mother 2 papers (not signed by any judge or anybody at all) stating that they took the children because it was in the children's best interest.

Now the parents do get visitation, and the children don't act normal at all, they act extremely sad, and not happy like they use to be, and now I just found a site where it says that foster kids are drugged on a regular basis, here is the link: http://www.businessinsider.com/many-foster-kids-me...

Parents and all family are low-income, and court appointed attorney seems to be on the cps side.

If anybody can find a pro-bono attorney who can help them in this situation, I would really appreciate your help. this is a case in Spokane, Washington. and my email address is {email removed} thank you very very much.

Registered Community users should contact each other via our secure Chat. (For your security, we do not approve personal emails or phone numbers to be published on our page.) In order to use the secure Chat feature, readers will need to create and register a new account (and confirm it via email), and then "Friend" each other. Create a user account here: https://community.healthimpactnews.com/register

Our Secure Chat is a great way for other registered users to share resources and get to know each other. Registered users can also create and administrate their own Private Groups. From the Home page, click on a Community (Ex: Medical Kidnap Community or Vaccine Impact Community), and the click on the "Groups" tab.

Learn more about our Community here: http://healthimpactnews.com/2016/health-impact-new...

Hope this helps!

This exact same thing happened to my 3 precious little great-grandchildren. 4 year old Jasper, 1 (at time of legal kidnapping by cps) now 2 year old Josiah, and 3 month old (at time of legal kidnapping by cps) now 8 months old Mia. in Spokane, WA.

Only difference is this was an accident where they were pedestrians, and at an intersection, where on March 31, 2016. baby Mia was in a carrier, which was in a stroller. and when they got ready to cross the street, one tire of the stroller got stuck in a hole (or something like that) in the road, and the stroller tipped over, causing the carrier to fall (while baby was in the carrier) and her thigh bone was broken, the bone dr. who made a report regarding the x-ray said that he believed that it was intentional, then cps and police ended up at the hospital, and talked to parents, asking many questions, and found out that they had 2 other children, who were being cared for by step-father's mother. Then cps got address, and went to her house and illegally kidnapped those 2 children, with no warrant, and gave the mother 2 papers (not signed by any judge or anybody at all) stating that they took the children because it was in the children's best interest.

Now the parents do get visitation, and the children don't act normal at all, they act extremely sad, and not happy like they use to be, and now I just found a site where it says that foster kids are drugged on a regular basis, here is the link: http://www.businessinsider.com/many-foster-kids-me...

Parents and all family are low-income, and court appointed attorney seems to be on the cps side.

If anybody can find a pro-bono attorney who can help them in this situation, I would really appreciate your help. this is a case in Spokane, Washington. and my email address is {email removed} thank you very very much.

Does anyone know if they were able to take legal action against the state for what they did to them?

Mommy Love *Fighting to set the captives FREE!*

It's a miracle. I'm so happy this family has been reunited.

Admin said: > There were happy children's voices in the background as Tabitha Shoars spoke on the phone Wednesday, April 6, with Health Impact News to share their great news. After 600 days of fighting for their children against Arizona CPS, their case has been DISMISSED! > > Tabitha and Jeff and their children are overjoyed to be back together again after their horrific ordeal. Tabitha says that the faces of the children lit up when they came home last week. The children, who range in age from almost 4 to almost 11, tackled their parents in their excitement to be reunited. > > Health Impact News was the first to publish their side of their story. > > Their lives fell apart on August 14, 2014. Three year old Khloe fell outside while she was playing, and later that night collapsed. Her parents had left the children in the care of a babysitter while they went out for a date night. They rushed home when they were told that the babysitter had called 911. While their sister was taken to the hospital, the rest of the children were taken by Child Protective Services and divided up into separate foster homes. Khloe passed away the next day. > > Even though no one was ever charged with a crime, the children were not returned to their parents. Does anyone know of a number I can get a hold of someone to talk to I have this going on in my life noone will listen pleaseDoes anyone know of a number I can get a hold of someone to talk to I have this going on in my life noone will listen please

David said: > That is so GOOD to hear, it's about time that CPS starts to be found out!!! Yes Dare Count CPS should be check out.

Congratulations to this family! They must be an especiallly exceptional couple to earn this victory. Praise God! May God continye to bless them,as they raise their children. I hope this will be the beginning of desperately needed changes leading to the reunification of other innocent parents with their children.

That is our judge as well and everyday I pray he will dismiss our case and see through dcs's lies ! You can see it in his eyes that he has a good heart. Thank god for this family and this judge ! This gives me so much more hope. Thank you for sharing the story!

Awesome news! God's grace is amazing! I pray they find the means to move out of Maricopa County to an area where there is a small CPS presence.

That is so GOOD to hear, it's about time that CPS starts to be found out!!!

Wonderful!