• Falsely Accused Washington Couple Loses Medically Kidnapped Baby for Two Years

When Allison and Jesus Valenzuela took their 5 month old son to the emergency room with a seizure, they had no idea that their lives were about to be turned upside down. They were accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome, and their son was seized from them by Child Protective Services on April 2, 2013. To this day, they don't know what was wrong with Alessandro that day, or what is causing symptoms that he shows even now. There were early signs of problems that doctors dismissed. After they were accused of child abuse, the Valenzuelas found, like many other parents, that doctors stopped looking for the medical basis for their child's symptoms. The parents are still looking for answers. After more than 2 years, Alessandro was returned to his parents who were cleared of all charges of child abuse. CPS is now completely out of their lives as of last month. Allison describes what they went through as "a living hell." She sent her heart-breaking story to Health Impact News, and we are publishing it in its entirety. She wants their voices to be heard.

Read full story...

• Falsely Accused Washington Couple Loses Medically Kidnapped Baby for Two Years

Mom and Dad,

I am in utter shock as I read this post. I cannot believe the false information given to foster parents about the families of the children they foster! There is information in this post that was told to the foster parents as exactly the opposite! These parents and child suffered needless and ruthless torture having their beautiful baby taken from them without further information being investigated! The baby having a flat head at birth was told to the foster parent as having come from being left in bed all of the time! Knowing now that he was born and had issues with his head being flat since birth is infuriating - something the foster parent should have been told! The fact that he received eight shots just prior to his seizures was also left out! The foster parent was pitted against the parents, and criticized for sending pictures of the child to the parents, and even accused of becoming a foster parent just to make friends. Pictures were sent to keep the parents updated and informed about THEIR child! A social worker played the foster parents against the parents, telling the foster parent that the parents were not good people, and later telling the parents that the foster parent was trying to steal their child! It is the best interest of the child that matters! It is not the foster parents place to judge, and knowing that they are not given all of the information, and often, not the truth at that, having a good working relationship with the child's parents is in the child's best interest! Further testing was requested by the foster parent, as there were just to many questions that were not being answered! It was clear that there was more going on than what was being said. Having a social worker tell a foster parent that have to report something that they did not see, but couldn't explain, is also wrong! This caused these poor parents to answer to CPS again, when even the foster parent did not believe the accusation! Hundreds of hours of dedication went in to completing physical therapy, teaching this child to talk, nursing him when he was ill, and loving him unconditionally, and this was by the foster parent. That said, this child should have been able to receive this time and attention from his parents! This little boy was dearly loved by both the foster parent and parents, but he was the parents child and they were cut out of his life! That is so wrong!

Having a social worker pit parents against foster parents led to a rough ending and no relationship between the parent and foster parent, and that is so very sad, as the foster parent is so thrilled that this little boy is happy, healthy and home with his parents where he belongs! They need to know that the foster parent, in fact, was played in the same manner as they were.

There is no way to express the joy at seeing the picture of this sweet baby boy smiling and grinning! He looks amazing, loved, and extremely happy. Please know that being able to permanently hand this beautiful child back to his parents, where he belonged all along, was a joy beyond words to the foster parent. The wish is that these parents could know, that in fact, the foster parent wishes all the best for this beautiful family, and will NEVER- EVER forget this amazing little boy and his dedicated parents that never gave up on him.

Prayers that life brings you all joy, peace and happiness. Your dedication and commitment to your beautiful little boy is amazing, and please know that many of us wish the very best for all of you.

I think you know who this is - and please accept my heartfelt and sincere hope that your life is filled with joy and happiness, you all deserve it. It is so horrific that you ever had to go through this nightmare, but you fought and you won!

lisa said:

Admin said:
    When Allison and Jesus Valenzuela took their 5 month old son to the emergency room with a seizure, they had no idea that their lives were about to be turned upside down. They were accused of Shaken Baby Syndrome, and their son was seized from them by Child Protective Services on April 2, 2013. To this day, they don't know what was wrong with Alessandro that day, or what is causing symptoms that he shows even now. There were early signs of problems that doctors dismissed. After they were accused of child abuse, the Valenzuelas found, like many other parents, that doctors stopped looking for the medical basis for their child's symptoms. The parents are still looking for answers. After more than 2 years, Alessandro was returned to his parents who were cleared of all charges of child abuse. CPS is now completely out of their lives as of last month. Allison describes what they went through as "a living hell." She sent her heart-breaking story to Health Impact News, and we are publishing it in its entirety. She wants their voices to be heard.
    My daughter and son in law had all their children removed due to old blood in the brain of one of the 5 mo twins. His head was already oddly large when he was born. We were asked by doctors if the twins had an US of the head at birth and the answer is no. They were born at 30 weeks. Preemie babies are pron to hydrocephalus. Nobody told us this until the day they took our babies away. This is a nightmare, completely devastating. CPS has been lying to us and back peddling on their statements. My daughter is a wonderful mother and here husband are in love with their babies. They are accused of SBS. The only thing they can think of is their 17 mo daughter pulled him off the couch by the blanket once. Baby Michael cried a little but my daughter is aware of what to look for and nothing unusual with him was happening. I just can't believe CPS can get away with doing this. This is so wrong. My family and I have been nothing but compliant and cps has treated my daughter and her husband as if they are guilty. I do not know how they sleep at night. The judge in court said "cps tears family's apart". We had court to get them with family and out of foster care. There is so much more to this story that I cant believe we are here right now dealing with false accusations of abuse.

Lisa,

We are so sorry to hear that your family is going through this. If you would like us to consider publishing your story, you can write to us here: https://medicalkidnap.com/contactus/

Admin said:

My daughter and son in law had all their children removed due to old blood in the brain of one of the 5 mo twins. His head was already oddly large when he was born. We were asked by doctors if the twins had an US of the head at birth and the answer is no. They were born at 30 weeks. Preemie babies are pron to hydrocephalus. Nobody told us this until the day they took our babies away. This is a nightmare, completely devastating. CPS has been lying to us and back peddling on their statements. My daughter is a wonderful mother and here husband are in love with their babies. They are accused of SBS. The only thing they can think of is their 17 mo daughter pulled him off the couch by the blanket once. Baby Michael cried a little but my daughter is aware of what to look for and nothing unusual with him was happening. I just can't believe CPS can get away with doing this. This is so wrong. My family and I have been nothing but compliant and cps has treated my daughter and her husband as if they are guilty. I do not know how they sleep at night. The judge in court said "cps tears family's apart". We had court to get them with family and out of foster care. There is so much more to this story that I cant believe we are here right now dealing with false accusations of abuse.

Ron-Smith said: > Not to give shots together. Read the warring in the box of shots. Read what in the shots. You are to protect your child. Do not let them give all that stuff in the vaccines. Research which shot are really needed, and are safe and work. Spacing out shots is a great idea. However, what we really need is for people in the medical field and the AAP to accept that vaccines can and do cause physical damage because that damage is currently being misdiagnosed as abuse and abuse only. Until that acknowledgement happens, delaying and spacing out vaccines is a good idea. Holding off on live virus vaccines until the child's immune system is much stronger is also a good idea. All of this is IMHO of course.

I am happy that this couple were able to get their child back and I would love to see more stories about parents getting their children back. Actually, I would love for stories about CPS abuctions to disappear altogether and not have these stories at all. My comment has to do with the mother's well intentioned comment to parents encouraging them to never give up because things will eventually work out. The REALITY is that most families DO fight to the bitter end and they still walk away without their children. The fact is that CPS flat out targets some children for adoption (mostly healthy babies) from the moment of capture and it doesn't matter how hard you work, your children are not coming home. I only mention this because when you have fought with every fiber of your being and you still lose, it is difficult to hear someone say that you just needed to try just a little harder. Most of us did and we have the emotional scars to show it. Only difference? We are not rasiing our children. Some stranger is...

Not to give shots together. Read the warring in the box of shots. Read what in the shots. You are to protect your child. Do not let them give all that stuff in the vaccines. Research which shot are really needed, and are safe and work.

Allison and Jesus I am praying for your family. It truly is a emotional and financial exhausting life experience to have your child kidnapped, be falsely accused and have your child come home for you to pick up the pieces of trying to figure out the medical conditions of your child. I have been through this experience with my adoptive child, who was removed for 3 1/2 years and she has been home living through the traumatic affects from her kidnapping by the state. We also are suffering with the financial burden that was forced upon us by state employee decisions, instead of trying to initiate real community change which could have led to our daughter staying home and utilizing appropriate community in-home intensive services. She is receiving some of those services now, the same services she had before removal and the same services she lacked and then we (the parents) were accused of not providing the mental health services and treatment she needed. The service is identical with less resources than before and she has been traumatized, victimized and assaulted and abused in so many different ways while living inside residential treatment facilities that she will never be the same. I wished I knew of a strong Lawyer that is not afraid to fight against the state on behalf of a child who desperately needs one. I pray for your family to heal and send blessings for the good things in life.

The Doctor also, CPS is out of control and using the police, doctors, the judges in family court, lawyers as there army to kidnapp our children, when does the abuse of power stop??????

Type scurvy in Google search and see what you can find out

I hope they can sue both the police department and CPS